Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

cross the board drug testing for welfare recipients is DISGUSTING----
it is demeaning--------people with a really productive veggie garden
who will not share a few tomatoes and radishes are PIGS

Why is it disgusting and demeaning? I work in the private sector, I am required by the federal government to take a random drug test in order to keep my job. I don't find it disgusting or demeaning.

The federal government requires airline pilots to take random drug tests in order to maintain their aviation license. Is that disgusting and demeaning?

if you have a very RESPONSIBLE JOB upon which the lives of people
depend----it is LOGICAL that the feds demand drug testing. Testing
impoverished &/or sick people is a suggestion that they are just
depraved and lousy-----and is not worth the expense

If they don't like testing as requirement to get money, maybe they should get a job?

Tell me, would the same people complain about drug testing if that is requirement for them to get government job?

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.

That's the difference? What employer will hire you if you do use drugs?

So if you're on food stamps and using drugs, you can't get a job especially not from government, but expect to get a free money from government.

What drugs are you on now, eh shitstain?
The issue is that employment is at the will of either party in our at-will employment States. There can be no lawful work requirement for benefits in an at-will employment State.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

If they don't like testing as requirement to get money, maybe they should get a job?

Tell me, would the same people complain about drug testing if that is requirement for them to get government job?

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.
And you think taxpayers want people to spend money meant for food and shelter on illegal drugs?

Why is that OK?

Are they? How do you know?

You don't know which is why you drug test them as a requirement for getting public assistance
I agree to disagree.

Why is it disgusting and demeaning? I work in the private sector, I am required by the federal government to take a random drug test in order to keep my job. I don't find it disgusting or demeaning.

The federal government requires airline pilots to take random drug tests in order to maintain their aviation license. Is that disgusting and demeaning?

That's the difference? What employer will hire you if you do use drugs?

So if you're on food stamps and using drugs, you can't get a job especially not from government, but expect to get a free money from government.

What drugs are you on now, eh shitstain?
The issue is that employment is at the will of either party in our at-will employment States. There can be no lawful work requirement for benefits in an at-will employment State.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

What what you posted has to do anything with the drug testing requirements?

Qualifying for welfare in one state doesn't mean you're automatically qualified in another.

Read my link. Very few getting help were on drugs. You can argue for this all day. I do not care because the courts are not going to allow it.

Translation...you serfs can try self government all you like..but the courts wont "allow" it. Now shaddup, get back to work, and keep the welfare/medicaid money coming.

If a corp moves to another country, they pay the tax rate there & then owe the US the difference in that rate & the US rate. So, how do they save on taxes.

Cheap labor is a reason. They like to pollute.

So your solution is to reduce the minimum wage & allow them to pollute here instead of there? Really?

Link to your bullshit claim on taxes?

I said nothing about "my solution", so why do you insist on exposing yourself as a colossal liar?
Fuck your link. If you are so uninformed not to know how US corporations are taxed for their overseas operations, please log off this site & get a fucking education.

My God.

Typical leftist non-argument.

Typical Trumpette defending ignorance.
How about that link, loser?
How about you get off your fat lazy ass & look it up yourself. It is not my fault you are stupid.

No argument from me that we should have spoke up when companies started moving jobs offshore. We most certainly should have. But why did they do this? Greed. Oddly those who condemn greed over people get called names even today.
Companies move offshore for 3 reasons:

1. Onerous regulations.
2. High taxes.
3 Unions.

Three things Dimwingers push on America 24/7/365

If a corp moves to another country, they pay the tax rate there & then owe the US the difference in that rate & the US rate. So, how do they save on taxes.

Cheap labor is a reason. They like to pollute.

So your solution is to reduce the minimum wage & allow them to pollute here instead of there? Really?

I said nothing about "my solution", so why do you insist on exposing yourself as a colossal liar?
Fuck your link. If you are so uninformed not to know how US corporations are taxed for their overseas operations, please log off this site & get a fucking education.

My God.
Your post makes it painfully obvious you are a fucking clueless moron who just got caught in a lie.

Bring a link, or admit you are full of shit.
How do you think US corporations pay income taxes on foreign profits?

let's see how smart you are.

Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

Watch this tap dance.:5_1_12024:

So you want to starve children because their parent might buy drugs?

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

Your complaint is with those who thought it better to not appeal the rulings.

Florida drops bid to require drug tests for welfare applicants

Besides, it doesn't work and costs more than it saves.

What 13 states discovered after spending hundreds of thousands drug testing the poor

You think the push for drug testing is about saving money or about government testing recipients for drugs because... they just want to?

No, it is demanded by the taxpayers who are sick and tired of paying high taxes and supporting parasites. Taxpayers don’t want to support people who don’t want to work, have multiple children out of wedlock and take drugs rather than contribute to society. They should be penalized, not the good people who work hard and pay taxes.

If your neighbor is getting in your backyard ans stealing fruit from your orchid, or vegetables from your garden, and you get fed up with that, what do you do? You build the fence to stop him from doing it. Well, that fence most likely cost you much more than the value of stolen apples or tomatoes, but you build it anyways because you're fed up that someone is taking something that doesn't belong to them, but belongs to you.

Read my link. Very few getting help were on drugs. You can argue for this all day. I do not care because the courts are not going to allow it.

No types of prescribed opiates, either?

Pilots operate planes.

My God.

How about you get off your fat lazy ass & look it up yourself. It is not my fault you are stupid.

I already explain it to you, and you ignored it while claiming something different.

You claim many things without backing it up, and when asked, you shout everyone but you is stupid.

Fucking loser.

It isn’t the employer, it is the federal government that requires the testing in my field.

Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.

It isn’t the employer, it is the federal government that requires the testing in my field.

Isn't that interesting? You who did nothing wrong, but want to work and earn the money, are required to submit to drug testing.

But if you're on government dough, it's abusive, and demeaning, and unconstitutional to have drug test as precondition for assistance.

Your complaint is with those who thought it better to not appeal the rulings.

Florida drops bid to require drug tests for welfare applicants

Besides, it doesn't work and costs more than it saves.

What 13 states discovered after spending hundreds of thousands drug testing the poor

You think the push for drug testing is about saving money or about government testing recipients for drugs because... they just want to?

No, it is demanded by the taxpayers who are sick and tired of paying high taxes and supporting parasites. Taxpayers don’t want to support people who don’t want to work, have multiple children out of wedlock and take drugs rather than contribute to society. They should be penalized, not the good people who work hard and pay taxes.

If your neighbor is getting in your backyard ans stealing fruit from your orchid, or vegetables from your garden, and you get fed up with that, what do you do? You build the fence to stop him from doing it. Well, that fence most likely cost you much more than the value of stolen apples or tomatoes, but you build it anyways because you're fed up that someone is taking something that doesn't belong to them, but belongs to you.

No types of prescribed opiates, either?

Their is away to deal with prescription medication, it involves the provider having to have a sign off that the person would not take the prescription at least 8 hours before the fly, however it can be very difficult for a person to get the sign off.

Isn't that interesting? You who did nothing wrong, but want to work and earn the money, are required to submit to drug testing.

But if you're on government dough, it's abusive, and demeaning, and unconstitutional to have drug test as precondition for assistance.

Pretty insane to me.

My God.

Concession noted.

Once again, I never said anything remotely close to any of that, liar.

Why do you insist on exposing what a ginormous liar you are with every post?

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.
The kind Fakedave likes to defend.

Millions have already gotten a job and started paying for their own food.
Great news. But some will still qualify because Republicans think the current minimum wage is enough.

So millions get jopbs & just fuck those who have not. I get it.

Maybe if Trump did not borrow 1.5 trillion to boost the economy that he would not have to try to cut benefits to help pay for it?
Borrow? How is letting working people keep more of their money, borrowing? Fuck, you are a stupid prick..

She has a daughter

Why should it matter if a woman doesn't like
being away from her kids because she has to work
to support her responsibilities

So, it's ok for other people to work full time
to shoulder the responsibilities of those who don't want to

We make it easy for people to be irresponsible
and avoid sacrificing their wants to provide their own needs

I don't like working 2 jobs but I do what I have to do

Working two jobs to provide and wanting to have to do that is two different things. We used to have plenty of jobs where people could support two people working one job.

That is the problem. We don't condemn the greed that caused corporations to take the jobs to China but we condemn the idea that a person shouldn't have to work 65 hours just to buy groceries.
Whoa...who said anything about
working 65 hours just to buy groceries

There are people who don't want to work 1 job to provide
If you can't find a full time job then 2 part time jobs suffice
Whether someone wants to work 2 jobs to provide is irrelevant

The past is behind us, this is now
Things were cheaper, money went farther

The problem is people like to blame the greed they feed
If enough people would have boycotted companies
that would have made a difference

We allowed the jobs to go to China
These companies do not respond to noise they respond to revenue

The idea that people shouldn't have to do
what they don't want to do to take care of their responsibilities
is ridiculous to say the least

If you can't afford getting your nails done, you don't
If you can't afford cable, you watch regular television
If you can't afford the internet, you go to the library or a hot spot
If you can't afford chips, snakes and junk food, you go without
If you can't afford a fancy cell phone, get a government phone

If you can't afford the things you want,
unless the government aka taxpayers, gives you what you need
that's too damn bad
So you repeat the lie that poor people are living high on the hog on food stamps and government assistance.
ROFLMFAO

No one is entitled to get food stamps
just to free up their own money for things they want
and otherwise could not afford
Things they want like heat ,rent, and medications.
Smoking dope isnt medication....

She has a daughter

Why should it matter if a woman doesn't like
being away from her kids because she has to work
to support her responsibilities

So, it's ok for other people to work full time
to shoulder the responsibilities of those who don't want to

We make it easy for people to be irresponsible
and avoid sacrificing their wants to provide their own needs

I don't like working 2 jobs but I do what I have to do

Working two jobs to provide and wanting to have to do that is two different things. We used to have plenty of jobs where people could support two people working one job.

That is the problem. We don't condemn the greed that caused corporations to take the jobs to China but we condemn the idea that a person shouldn't have to work 65 hours just to buy groceries.
Whoa...who said anything about
working 65 hours just to buy groceries

There are people who don't want to work 1 job to provide
If you can't find a full time job then 2 part time jobs suffice
Whether someone wants to work 2 jobs to provide is irrelevant

The past is behind us, this is now
Things were cheaper, money went farther

The problem is people like to blame the greed they feed
If enough people would have boycotted companies
that would have made a difference

We allowed the jobs to go to China
These companies do not respond to noise they respond to revenue

The idea that people shouldn't have to do
what they don't want to do to take care of their responsibilities
is ridiculous to say the least

If you can't afford getting your nails done, you don't
If you can't afford cable, you watch regular television
If you can't afford the internet, you go to the library or a hot spot
If you can't afford chips, snakes and junk food, you go without
If you can't afford a fancy cell phone, get a government phone

If you can't afford the things you want,
unless the government aka taxpayers, gives you what you need
that's too damn bad
So you repeat the lie that poor people are living high on the hog on food stamps and government assistance.
ROFLMFAO

No one is entitled to get food stamps
just to free up their own money for things they want
and otherwise could not afford
Things they want like heat ,rent, and medications.
Smoking dope isnt medication....Also I remember in the day that family helped family, but then the government became Uncle Sugar and the poor decided to abuse the system.

Forum List

Back