Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

17% of 80 million is almost 14 million.

Trump didn't get 80 million votes.

Reread my post. 17% OF BIDEN VOTERS REGRET VOTING FOR BIDEN.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 12,396

"likely" = what we wish it were

As expected from the Communist News Network = Fake News 101

Even so Trump was incompetent.

I would rather have Trump as president than Biden. That being said, I would like someone with the charisma of Ronald Reagan as president rather than Donald T.

Even so Trump was incompetent.

Compelling argument.

EVEN SO, OBAMA WAS INCOMPOTENT.

Maybe the country should treat Trump the way Trump projected the cornavirus.

It will disappear on it's own when the weather gets warmer.

Many who voted against him would like to see him form a new party for him exclusively.

The Little-Bitty Pity Party.

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.

Yeah what ever sooths your hurt butt, in reality Good Old Joe Biden was elected President by a count of 306 to 232 of the votes that really mattered.

The GOPQ has a Big problem. If trumpbots primary real Republicans and they win...they will need to run against a Dem and the January 6th Insurrection. Not good for the GOPQ.

Last edited:

The Washington times is an imaginary crap GOP non newspaper. At this point conservatives have their own imaginary planet. Change the channel the BBC France 24 DW PBS any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdock. Unbelievable....

Many who voted against him would like to see him form a new party for him exclusively.

The Little-Bitty Pity Party.

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.

Yeah what ever sooths your hurt butt, in reality Good Old Joe Biden was elected President by a count of 306 to 232 of the votes that really mattered.

Sure. That happened and 17% of his voters admit they were fucked.

Awe, you must be a Charter Members of the Little Bitty Pity Party?

Good luck with the next Coup A\attempt, Try and not get killed, m-Kay!

Forum List

Back