Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

The Washington times is an imaginary crap GOP non newspaper. At this point conservatives have their own imaginary planet. Change the channel the BBC France 24 DW PBS any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdock. Unbelievable....
This on a thread started with CNN link. Unbelievable...

Last edited:
I would rather have Trump as president than Biden. That being said, I would like someone with the charisma of Ronald Reagan as president rather than Donald T.
Have you ever considered what actual policies the two parties are for and how you get screwed non-stop by the giveaway to the rich GOP, dingbat? Change the channel

Many who voted against him would like to see him form a new party for him exclusively.

The Little-Bitty Pity Party.

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.

Yeah what ever sooths your hurt butt, in reality Good Old Joe Biden was elected President by a count of 306 to 232 of the votes that really mattered.

Sure. That happened and 17% of his voters admit they were fucked.

Awe, you must be a Charter Members of the Little Bitty Pity Party?

Good luck with the next Coup A\attempt, Try and not get killed, m-Kay!

I will survive.I wont be in AOC’s office. She almost died.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
This according to liars at ABC News

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Last edited:

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
This according to liars at ABC Bews

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Biden is doing fine.. Maybe you were just hooked on Trump's drama.

Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

Afraid he would win? Yep, folks who supported and voted for Trump don't want him to run again, right? If you idiots thought he would LOSE you would LOVE for Trump to run again to guarantee another Democrat victory! That is how OBVIOUS and TRANSPARENT your lies are.

Trump is only not in office today because leftwing activist groups stole the election knowing they couldn't defeat him in a straight-up election.

Biden is doing fine.. Maybe you were just hooked on Trump's drama.
You are the one’s who are still so obsessed by trump that tou have no time for biden

the left are more unhappy today than when trump was still in office

his leaving has created a huge void in your lives

Just as millions of people came out and swept democrooks out of nearly every seat in 2010 I can't wait to see what happens in 2022. Biden has already pissed off so many people that he may end up wishing democrooks didn't stuff mail boxes with ballots after all.

I would rather have Trump as president than Biden. That being said, I would like someone with the charisma of Ronald Reagan as president rather than Donald T.
Have you ever considered what actual policies the two parties are for and how you get screwed non-stop by the giveaway to the rich GOP, dingbat? Change the channel
You mean policies like stopping the Keystone XL pipeline, not enforcing our borders, and allowing transgendered men (or are they called women) compete in women sports?

Just as millions of people came out and swept democrooks out of nearly every seat in 2010 I can't wait to see what happens in 2022. Biden has already pissed off so many people that he may end up wishing democrooks didn't stuff mail boxes with ballots after all.

dead voters with assistance from democrat cheaters and mail-in ballots will do their best to prevent a repeat of 2010

Honestly, who in their right mind wants to go through another whining, crying, trump insurrection when he loses again in 2024? The man tried every underhanded trick to get honest Republicans to overturn the election in his favor. They all failed. So he decided to send his mob to the Capitol to capture and/or kill people.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO RELIVE THAT?

The Biden voters who immediatly lost their jobs are some dumb people.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to believe a fuckin thing CNN has to say about Trump.
Right...unless it has Q attached to it or it is some wild ass conspiracy theory...you don't want to hear it. Typical stupid trumpbot.

A "sticky wicket" as the brits might say. The 24 gop nominee will have to have Trump's blessing while also appearing to not support insurgency, QAnon, white nationalism and locking children in cages purely to "discourage" families from illegally coming here.

Fortunately for the gop, Biden seems intent on opening up the welcome vacancy signs on the illegal immigrant motels.

More like the Dems don't want him to run again. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet they would all vote for him in 2024.

Forum List

Back