Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

This according to liars at ABC Bews

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Just as millions of people came out and swept democrooks out of nearly every seat in 2010 I can't wait to see what happens in 2022. Biden has already pissed off so many people that he may end up wishing democrooks didn't stuff mail boxes with ballots after all.

dead voters with assistance from democrat cheaters and mail-in ballots will do their best to prevent a repeat of 2010
republicrats may end up playing the democrook's game then too.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

More like the Dems don't want him to run again. He has 75 million supporters and I'd bet they would all vote for him in 2024.
Pretty sure that number went down drastically after the failed coup attempt. Next time Dump will lose by 20 million votes.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
BULLSHIT. Fake, contrived propaganda.

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.
Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.
Biden won by massive fraud. FACT.
Prove it.......in court.
Get the courts to hear it and it will be proven easily. Racist.
1612814069131.png

17% of 80 million is almost 14 million.
This is some stupid unscientific poll with 1700 people surveyed NOT 80 million.
Conservatives are stupid and unscientific.

Biden won by massive fraud. FACT.
There is more proof that aliens invaded earth and replaced all the world leaders with replicates.
Bullshit. There are mountains of evidence the courts refuse to hear and that the MSM and social media are censoring. The fraud happened and your lies have failed. Deal with it, it will be proven.

For me its less to do with DJT and more to do with I want Dan Crenshaw to run. You're once again spinning it your partisan way.

Forum List

Back