Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

After all the Trump cultists loser-blubbering here, Biden and his policies are still very popular. Repeat for the next 4 years.

But then, the Trump cult losers don't whine to accomplish anything. They whine because being whiners is what defines them as human beings. Win or lose, they whine. The sun rises, the sun sets, Trump cult traitors whine, and life goes on. If they weren't whiners, they wouldn't be in the Trump cult.
Pinochijoe has no policies, just manipulated marionette strings there doofus.

Sure he does.. You just aren't well informed.

After all the Trump cultists loser-blubbering here, Biden and his policies are still very popular. Repeat for the next 4 years.

But then, the Trump cult losers don't whine to accomplish anything. They whine because being whiners is what defines them as human beings. Win or lose, they whine. The sun rises, the sun sets, Trump cult traitors whine, and life goes on. If they weren't whiners, they wouldn't be in the Trump cult.

I am plenty informed, that's why I would never vote for any commie America hater. Dregs sitting at home waiting for their welfare checks will hate him soon enough.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

Well, if those voters don't want him, then it seems to me they will simply not vote for him in the primary. Problem solved, without any "help" needed from the "We hate you so much, and we want to tell you how to win" peanut gallery.

I don't personally think a party that selected Grandpa Badfinger needs to be giving any advice about other people's candidate choices, but that's just me.

17% of 80 million is almost 14 million.

Trump didn't get 80 million votes.

Reread my post. 17% OF BIDEN VOTERS REGRET VOTING FOR BIDEN.

Even so Trump was incompetent.

Even so, no one's interested in your assertions based on your opinion, because no one is interested in your opinion.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
Maybe the country should treat Trump the way Trump projected the cornavirus.

It will disappear on it's own when the weather gets warmer.

So basically, the way every human being who ever encounters you treats you?

republicrats may end up playing the democrook's game then too.
Its a game we will lose

most republicans are too law abiding to engage in massive crookery that the democrats are capable of

the dems have an inexhaustable supply of welfare bums, ex cons, soda jerks at starbucks, ect to pull of their theft

Open borders and job losses are popular? Idiot.

Feel better after that whine?

Of course you do. It's why you do it. Constantly.

Meanwhile ...

The NYT? Please. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Count me among those who would not vote for President Trump again.

Although I would if I had to.

"Had to?"

Yeah.

What we need is someone entirely ruthless who understands that this is war for America's freedom and is prepared to do whatever it takes......"by whatever means necessary".....to restore our liberties. President Trump understood the need but wasn't nearly near brutal enough to be effective.

I am plenty informed, that's why I would never vote for any commie America hater. Dregs sitting at home waiting for their welfare checks will hate him soon enough.

LOLOL. You don't have a clue about Commies.

You don't have a clue about Americans.

Sure I do.....and when it comes to clueless your picture is in the dictionary loonie.

This according to liars at ABC Bews

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Biden is doing fine.. Maybe you were just hooked on Trump's drama.
Trump is gone, and America is better off as a consequence.

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

America is no longer America. An illegitimate president will do that.

Most Americans are not as dumb as you and Trump.

Hopefully the hearing tomorrow will wrap it up.

Says the facediaper wearing basement hiding welfare loon.

Most Americans are not as dumb as you and Trump.
Real Americans are not dumb at all.

Yes things will be wrapped up nicely. You are becoming too apparent even to your own lemmings.

I'll give a sacrificial offering if it's over by Friday next week. Possibly my neighbor's Akita who has "barking issues."

17% of 80 million is almost 14 million.

It's the Moony Times. Hardly a reliable source.

Forum List

Back