Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
This according to liars at ABC Bews

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Biden is doing fine.. Maybe you were just hooked on Trump's drama.
Trump is gone, and America is better off as a consequence.

Hopefully the hearing tomorrow will wrap it up.
I'll give a sacrificial offering if it's over by Friday next week. Possibly my neighbor's Akita who has "barking issues."

Well, I hope it will be over soon.. Trump's stupidity and lack of ethics is something we should put behind us. His sadism and incompetence may be good for his brand, but it not good for the US Constitution and America.. I never knew a Republican so vile.
Awww poor little braindead libber all confused and all......

Maybe you share Trump's morals. I don't.
Morals......from a libber...hahahahahahahahaha maka me laugh

In your opinion Trump is decent?

Compared to whom? Take a look at the line-up of "leaders" on the left, and tell me where this "decency" is that you mistakenly feel qualified to deny Trump has.

I'm completely over leftist puswads presuming to set themselves up as arbiters and judges of things they don't even remotely demonstrate, either in themselves or in the garbage they proudly vote for.

I never particularly liked Mr. Trump, but I'd take him over you, every single leftist on the board, and your whole slate of Democrat elected officials in a trade, and consider that I got a bargain.
Great idea, as the ranks of the GOPQ is dropping daily....keep up the good work!

Thanks awfully for your "concerned" advice on making the GOP successful. Now save it for someone who A) believes you want anything other than the GOP's complete destruction, and B) believes you have enough brains to walk and chew gum at the same time.
I have voted for Republicans in my lifetime. I share many of their ideologies and convictions. But I cannot support a political party that uses lies and conspiracy theories as the basis for their survival. The GOP has chosen to change their identifying moniker to GOPQ. They do not intend to bring anyone into the party...or even retain anyone in the party...(Liz Cheney) that does not buy into the lies and falsehoods of the trump inspired cult....QAnon.

You are allowed to believe anything you want. It's easy to see there is a new president & cabinet. In two years you get the chance to change the balance. In the mean time could we maybe focus on eradicating the virus & tone down wanting to kill any one who thinks differently than you do.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

I'll give a sacrificial offering if it's over by Friday next week. Possibly my neighbor's Akita who has "barking issues."

Well, I hope it will be over soon.. Trump's stupidity and lack of ethics is something we should put behind us. His sadism and incompetence may be good for his brand, but it not good for the US Constitution and America.. I never knew a Republican so vile.

Compared to whom? Take a look at the line-up of "leaders" on the left, and tell me where this "decency" is that you mistakenly feel qualified to deny Trump has.

I'm completely over leftist puswads presuming to set themselves up as arbiters and judges of things they don't even remotely demonstrate, either in themselves or in the garbage they proudly vote for.

I never particularly liked Mr. Trump, but I'd take him over you, every single leftist on the board, and your whole slate of Democrat elected officials in a trade, and consider that I got a bargain.
Great idea, as the ranks of the GOPQ is dropping daily....keep up the good work!

Thanks awfully for your "concerned" advice on making the GOP successful. Now save it for someone who A) believes you want anything other than the GOP's complete destruction, and B) believes you have enough brains to walk and chew gum at the same time.
I have voted for Republicans in my lifetime. I share many of their ideologies and convictions. But I cannot support a political party that uses lies and conspiracy theories as the basis for their survival. The GOP has chosen to change their identifying moniker to GOPQ. They do not intend to bring anyone into the party...or even retain anyone in the party...(Liz Cheney) that does not buy into the lies and falsehoods of the trump inspired cult....QAnon.
Hahahaha so you let the Dims brainwash you into thinking they actually give a spit about this country.

:sleep::bigbed:

Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?

I think most gop pols are trying to thread a path between not supporting TrumpQanon conspiracy theories while also not openly criticizing the crazy. Survival being the name of the game

I know your level of attention is about the same as a two year old. You don't need to display it for the world to see.

I know your level of attention is about the same as a two year old. You don't need to display it for the world to see.
Hahahahahaha so funny, childish brainless libber chastising us on being a two year old.

I think most gop pols are trying to thread a path between not supporting TrumpQanon conspiracy theories while also not openly criticizing the crazy. Survival being the name of the game

Treatening MitchMcConnel's granchildren is over the top. Why would a Trumpie do that?

Treatening MitchMcConnel's granchildren is over the top. Why would a Trumpie do that?
Over the top? You mean like occupying cities and burning businesses and killing shop owners? That over the top??

/——-/ Millions???? From a fake poll of 809 random adults??? Bwhahahaha
The Monmouth University Poll was conducted by telephone from January 21 to 24, 2021 with 809 adults in the United States. The question results in this release have a margin of error of +/- 3.5 percentage points.

Typical leftist. It can't possibly be that you're babbling boring nonsense; it MUST just be that other people aren't good enough to handle your brilliance.

Hey, don't mind me. Unlike you, I'm quite honest about wanting my political opponents to fail utterly. You charge right ahead with the whole "Demanding respect for being a fool" plan. I won't stop you.

Wow. He is out of office for the better part of a month and all you can do is trash him.

Quite impressive

Wow. He is out of office for the better part of a month and all you can do is trash him.

Quite impressive
What's impressive is that Pinochijoe running death total. He really does have a plan, to top the 2020 total death numbers in a single quarter.

Quite impressive

That's nothing. The Rabid Right still trashes Carter, even though he was decades a head of his time on energy independence the WoD.

Quite impressive

That's nothing. The Rabid Right still trashes Carter, even though he was decades a head of his time on energy independence the WoD.
LOL....Nice try.....but I have not seen a post in here regarding Carter for ever. Sure, some may refer to his failures....but no one us starting a thread about it.

GOP swamp rats certainly bend with the wind and have no fixed values on the issues

They have opposed trump since before he took office and see no reason to change now

But they have alienated many conservative base voters who libs prefer to think of as cultists

and their lives are only going to get more difficult in the future

Buyers remorse. I guess some Rump voters don't care much for violent, seditious insurrections. ;)

Every single poll over the last month that I could find that meets CNN standards for reporting has shown that at least 56% of Americans want him to be barred from holding or seeking (depending on the question) federal office again.

That is, to put it mildly, a stunning percentage. At no point last year in the polling between Trump and now-President Joe Biden did Biden ever earn anywhere close to 56% in the national average.

This means that there are likely millions of Americans who voted for Trump last year who now want him barred from holding federal office.

Indeed, while about 80% of Republicans (depending on the polling) don't want Trump being kept from running for or holding federal office, this still indicates a clear drop in support from last year. Trump won more than 90% of self-identified Republicans in last fall's election.

Biden won by massive fraud. FACT.
There is more proof that aliens invaded earth and replaced all the world leaders with replicates.
Bullshit. There are mountains of evidence the courts refuse to hear and that the MSM and social media are censoring. The fraud happened and your lies have failed. Deal with it, it will be proven.

Did MrPillow prove it? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back