Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
This according to liars at ABC Bews

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

Biden is doing fine.. Maybe you were just hooked on Trump's drama.
Trump is gone, and America is better off as a consequence.

Hopefully the hearing tomorrow will wrap it up.
I'll give a sacrificial offering if it's over by Friday next week. Possibly my neighbor's Akita who has "barking issues."

Well, I hope it will be over soon.. Trump's stupidity and lack of ethics is something we should put behind us. His sadism and incompetence may be good for his brand, but it not good for the US Constitution and America.. I never knew a Republican so vile.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

how long can libs focus on trump as a way of avoiding the damn fool they elected to replace trump?

I'll give a sacrificial offering if it's over by Friday next week. Possibly my neighbor's Akita who has "barking issues."

Well, I hope it will be over soon.. Trump's stupidity and lack of ethics is something we should put behind us. His sadism and incompetence may be good for his brand, but it not good for the US Constitution and America.. I never knew a Republican so vile.
Awww poor little braindead libber all confused and all......

17% of 80 million is almost 14 million.

It's the Moony Times. Hardly a reliable source.

Right up there with the NYT and WP? Are they that bad?

Maybe you share Trump's morals. I don't.

Morals......from a libber...hahahahahahahahaha maka me laugh

In your opinion Trump is decent?

Oh, yeah, you leftist twats are all about "putting it behind us" . . . by continuing a meaningless "impeachment" theatre after he's left office, and continuing to be unable to utter a single sentence about political issues without, "Well . . . TRRRRUUUUUMMMMP!!!"

You just keep telling yourself you're all about moving on. Why not? Leftists are used to telling themselves ridiculous lies, and then believing themselves.

Not something you should brag about.

Compared to whom? Take a look at the line-up of "leaders" on the left, and tell me where this "decency" is that you mistakenly feel qualified to deny Trump has.

I'm completely over leftist puswads presuming to set themselves up as arbiters and judges of things they don't even remotely demonstrate, either in themselves or in the garbage they proudly vote for.

I never particularly liked Mr. Trump, but I'd take him over you, every single leftist on the board, and your whole slate of Democrat elected officials in a trade, and consider that I got a bargain.

It's Mercer's propaganda site Media Research Center. I don't think the wash times political orientation is really an issue. In this case, it's "source" is as reliable and QAnon

It's Mercer's propaganda site Media Research Center. I don't think the wash times political orientation is really an issue. In this case, it's "source" is as reliable and QAnon
Stick QAnon, it is just another talking point with no basis in fact. The usual.

It's your god trump fucker

No it is not my God. You do not tell me one fucking thing. Understood?

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.
Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.
Biden won by massive fraud. FACT.
Except that when Rudy and his fellow clowns got to court, that dropped the voter fraud lie. Why? Because the did want to get disbarred for pushing a falsehood.

The "Thousand Points of Light" has been replaced by a "Thousand Demeaning Words." Twitter and Facebook need to be given awards for taking that ridiculous buffoon down. It was long over due.

Compared to whom? Take a look at the line-up of "leaders" on the left, and tell me where this "decency" is that you mistakenly feel qualified to deny Trump has.

I'm completely over leftist puswads presuming to set themselves up as arbiters and judges of things they don't even remotely demonstrate, either in themselves or in the garbage they proudly vote for.

I never particularly liked Mr. Trump, but I'd take him over you, every single leftist on the board, and your whole slate of Democrat elected officials in a trade, and consider that I got a bargain.
Great idea, as the ranks of the GOPQ is dropping daily....keep up the good work!

Trump got 10 million more votes than Obama.
Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.
Biden won by massive fraud. FACT.
Except that when Rudy and his fellow clowns got to court, that dropped the voter fraud lie. Why? Because the did want to get disbarred for pushing a falsehood.

The "Thousand Points of Light" has been replaced by a "Thousand Demeaning Words." Twitter and Facebook need to be given awards for taking that ridiculous buffoon down. It was long over due.
You have no idea what Rudy said in court. Show me where he said there was no fraud or was even asked. I'll wait.

Maybe the country should treat Trump the way Trump projected the cornavirus.

It will disappear on it's own when the weather gets warmer.

No need for that.
We just had to wait for biden and the covide disappeared magically all by itself.

No it is not my God. You do not tell me one fucking thing. Understood?
fuck you. How's that bitch. Don't go posting telling me to "stick it,' internet pussy. Try me cocksuker and I'll come right back "atchya" Punk
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden vs Trump today?...Trump would kick that old perverts ass again....

Forum List

Back