Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

Bullshit. There are mountains of evidence the courts refuse to hear and that the MSM and social media are censoring. The fraud happened and your lies have failed. Deal with it, it will be proven.
The courts didn't refuse to hear it. Trumps lawyers refused to present it. Such as when the judge asked Giuliani the standard for evidence, and Rudy told the judge it wasn't a voter fraud case.

Bring it on Dominion. Lindell is waiting.
Dominion and Smartmatic are going to own the defendants.
Where are they? Where are the lawsuits? The only thing Dominion owns are politicians who defrauded Americans with their help.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.

What a load of Prog Wishcasting.

The GOPQ has a Big Orange problem. I am not sure how they get out of this mess...But....WHO CARES?

They have been given the golden opportunity to get rid of the Orange Menace....and they are too Cowardly to accept it.
For me its less to do with DJT and more to do with I want Dan Crenshaw to run. You're once again spinning it your partisan way.
Yes I said it !!
We all know it was a fraudulent election and the decomposing corpse never had 80 million votes

CNN analysis.....do they even exist anymore?

Bring it on Dominion. Lindell is waiting.

How exactly do you sue for crimes against our country? What makes this turd think he can represent our country in legal matters. Why, we ought to sue that bastard!
Any citizen can represent this country. I certainly think he is better qualified than you. It is not even close.

After all the Trump cultists loser-blubbering here, Biden and his policies are still very popular. Repeat for the next 4 years.

But then, the Trump cult losers don't whine to accomplish anything. They whine because being whiners is what defines them as human beings. Win or lose, they whine. The sun rises, the sun sets, Trump cult traitors whine, and life goes on. If they weren't whiners, they wouldn't be in the Trump cult.

After all the Trump cultists loser-blubbering here, Biden and his policies are still very popular. Repeat for the next 4 years.

But then, the Trump cult losers don't whine to accomplish anything. They whine because being whiners is what defines them as human beings. Win or lose, they whine. The sun rises, the sun sets, Trump cult traitors whine, and life goes on. If they weren't whiners, they wouldn't be in the Trump cult.
Open borders and job losses are popular? Idiot.

Pinochijoe has no policies, just manipulated marionette strings there doofus.

Open borders and job losses are popular? Idiot.

Feel better after that whine?

Of course you do. It's why you do it. Constantly.

Meanwhile ...

Libbers invented whining and you are still doing it even though Sleepy occupies the White House

Forum List

Back