Millions who voted for trump don't want him to run again

I understood the political reason to impeach so history will show a president was impeached for attempting to overturn an election with sedition. The gop will not convict because they'd be primaried. But his political epitaph is the prictures of the Shaman and storming the capital. He's done all but someone who an evict anyone not toesing his QAnon line

You are allowed to believe anything you want. It's easy to see there is a new president & cabinet. In two years you get the chance to change the balance. In the mean time could we maybe focus on eradicating the virus & tone down wanting to kill any one who thinks differently than you do.
You are rewriting history again. The Deplorables may do nothing, but they know what you are now.

I understood the political reason to impeach so history will show a president was impeached for attempting to overturn an election with sedition. The gop will not convict because they'd be primaried. But his political epitaph is the prictures of the Shaman and storming the capital. He's done all but someone who an evict anyone not toesing his QAnon line

That how the talking points told you to justify and ennoble this useless show trial, was it?

I hate to break it to you, but you don't get to force the "political epitaph" you want on people simply by declaring it. You can stomp your feet and say, "This is how you will see it, I DEMAND that this is what you think!" all you want, but history will pass out of your hands to people who weren't here and don't have an emotional stake in it. You might want to consider that they are going to look back at you and say, "Wow, what a bunch of time-wasting, partisan idiots, fiddling while Rome burns."

Forum List

Back