Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-5_9-27-7.png

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

View attachment 110821

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

i disagree.

HIs return puts the actions of the local authorities under national scrutiny.

THey will either have to enforce civilization, or reveal themselves to be barbarian scum.

If they enforce the law, they will have to clear the streets of the violent thugs.

A lot of heads that really need busting will be busted, and America will get to see who these vile lefties really are.

Milo is now one of my heroes.

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

YOu are calling him a white supremacist in an attempt to justify the violence.

YOu are a piece of shit.

YOu are a piece of shit.

I'm not justifying anything. Milo is free to say what he wants. I don't agree with what those rioters were doing. They shouldn't be destroying property.

But Milo is a white supremacist.

YOu are a piece of shit.

I'm not justifying anything. Milo is free to say what he wants. I don't agree with what those rioters were doing. They shouldn't be destroying property.

With a black boyfriend?

YOu are a piece of shit.

Your denial is convincing as Milo in drag.

YOu are supporting the rational of the violence. Your claim you do NOT support the violence is a thinly veiled lie, because there are not yet enough barbarians in this nation for you to win without duping a sizable number of civilized people.

You are a piece of shit.

YOu are a piece of shit.

With a black boyfriend?

Slave owners had relationships with their slaves.

View attachment 110821

i disagree.

HIs return puts the actions of the local authorities under national scrutiny.

THey will either have to enforce civilization, or reveal themselves to be barbarian scum.

If they enforce the law, they will have to clear the streets of the violent thugs.

A lot of heads that really need busting will be busted, and America will get to see who these vile lefties really are.

Milo is now one of my heroes.

I think Milo is a really great person

Forum List

Back