Minimum wage

Don't work for minimum wage all your life assholes. Try getting some skills and work experience.

There will always be minimum wage people, they're required to get other people rich, in case you didn't notice.

Don't work for minimum wage all your life assholes. Try getting some skills and work experience.

There will always be minimum wage people, they're required to get other people rich, in case you didn't notice.
They're required to do the shit low level jobs any moron can accomplish in the hope they gain some work ethic and motivation to do better. In case you didn't notice.

A minimum wage job is not what you should have as your life goal to settle into and actually expect to raise a family and retire sailing the seas. That's not possible if all you can do is flip a burger when the timer tells you to.

They're required to do the shit low level jobs any moron can accomplish in the hope they gain some work ethic and motivation to do better. In case you didn't notice.

A minimum wage job is not what you should have as your life goal to settle into and actually expect to raise a family and retire sailing the seas. That's not possible if all you can do is flip a burger when the timer tells you to.
So what should stupid people do? not everyone can be a brain surgeon

You don't have to be a Dr for a good job.
Ask Obama where those jobs are.
And yes people who sweep floors don't deserve more.

You don't have to be a Dr for a good job.
Ask Obama where those jobs are.
And yes people who sweep floors don't deserve more.
what if your too stupid to do anything else?

Fuck.... I don't know. If it were up to me you would have been aborted.

Just try and be competent enough to make sure the customer gets extra pickles when they order it. You might make cashier at some point.

Fuck.... I don't know. If it were up to me you would have been aborted.

Just try and be competent enough to make sure the customer gets extra pickles when they order it. You might make cashier at some point.

you support abortion? strange...

so shouldnt they earn more money? should they be poor because they are not smart?

I remember babysitting for .50 an hour in my teens...now they make $15.00 or more and hour.

The only way to survive on minimum wage is to live with other people

9840_9797_Export_Brandt.0003.jpg

Are you smart enough to do anything productive enough that people will pay you to do so?

LOL....

We know you're not. We're trying to educate you in spite of your chosen handicap.

BTW, You choose to be stupid. People here have been trying to educate you.

raw

Well I count myself as a stupid person. I failed out of college... three times actually.

It's funny, I haven't worked minimum wage since 1996.

There are many many things that stupid people can do. You can drive a truck. Most companies will pay for your training, and the license.

You can be a dry waller, or work construction. You can be a pipefitter. The dumbest guy I know right now, was trained on how to work for water-works. Water utility program. After he as trained, he was offered a job to setup water works in south-east Asia. Laos and a few other countries.

He spent two or three years there, made over $200,000 a year. They paid for everything, room and food. Picked up a wife from Nepal while he was there. (really super cute)

Not bad for a high school drop out... huh?

Of course... you have to work. You have to actually do work, and show up on time, and not blow your money smoking pot, and wondering why your life sucks at Whooper-Floppers.

There are hundreds of things a stupid person can do.

Bricklayer, can easily pull down $50,000.

I have a relative that learned how to wield. He signed on with a nuclear power plant. He makes six-figures.

There are thousands of jobs that pay good money, and do not required a college education. Read, write, and math, yes. But nothing special.

I know a guy that works 1 year and takes two years off. He goes out to the oil fields, and works one year for six figures, and then in his words "goes hunting" for two years.

Whatever floats his boat, but the point again... many many jobs for people who are not brilliant.

Are you smart enough to do anything productive enough that people will pay you to do so?

LOL....

We know you're not. We're trying to educate you in spite of your chosen handicap.

BTW, You choose to be stupid. People here have been trying to educate you.

raw
let's say im not lets say I'm barely smart enough to push a broom or flip a burger? what should I do?

c5ihAxe.jpg

What is sad about this particular topic, is that in the first hundred plus years of this country, we all understood that a minimum wage, reduces employment.

It doesn't help the people you claim to care about. It harms them.

The very people that you supposedly want the minimum wage for.... are going to be harmed by it.

Again, this was well known and understood. In fact economists who supported and pushed for the minimum wage did so because........... they believed that blacks and Asians were a drain on society, and they wanted the minimum wage specifically because they knew it would reduce employment for these groups of people, and that would cause them to starve, and when they died off, society would be better off.

That was the rational for the minimum wage.

Funny how we have regressed in our educated society to the point the very policies they wanted to use to harm the lower class, we moronically think will benefit them.

I'm beginning to think American has become one of least intelligent countries in the world. We seem to know less about how the world works, than ever before.

What is sad about this particular topic, is that in the first hundred plus years of this country, we all understood that a minimum wage, reduces employment.

It doesn't help the people you claim to care about. It harms them.

The very people that you supposedly want the minimum wage for.... are going to be harmed by it.

Again, this was well known and understood. In fact economists who supported and pushed for the minimum wage did so because........... they believed that blacks and Asians were a drain on society, and they wanted the minimum wage specifically because they knew it would reduce employment for these groups of people, and that would cause them to starve, and when they died off, society would be better off.

That was the rational for the minimum wage.

Funny how we have regressed in our educated society to the point the very policies they wanted to use to harm the lower class, we moronically think will benefit them.

I'm beginning to think American has become one of least intelligent countries in the world. We seem to know less about how the world works, than ever before.
the rest of world is already paying their citizens a guaranteed income... Universal minimum income: Finland and Norway pay from 2017-Xapuri

they figured out slavery is bad something republicans still have trouble understanding

let's say im not lets say I'm barely smart enough to push a broom or flip a burger? what should I do?

I see what you're getting at.

Lets say you're clinically retarded, rather than just borderline.

If it wasn't for parasites draining the treasury dry, people with REAL handicaps like you would have a better standard of living and more resources available.

However there are people out there who aren't even willing to wake up at 5AM to go and fuck up enough Egg McMuffins to get fired and receive unemployment. Stop voting democrook so that you can drool at the fryer and make $9 an hour on top of your SS Disability and your life will improve.

Fuck man, this isn't rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back