Minn passes gay marriage

Okay youve had time to read. any comments on hpv and gay men and cancer?

I fail to see what it has to do with legal, civil marriage.

Yet YOU said:

Sorry buddy, but the "next big thing" in STDs is already here...and it's mostly hitting the STR8s.

Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea discovered; are 'superbug' chlamydia, syphilis strains next?

----

Given we were talking about downfalls.

Okay youve had time to read. any comments on hpv and gay men and cancer?

I fail to see what it has to do with legal, civil marriage.

Yet YOU said:

Sorry buddy, but the "next big thing" in STDs is already here...and it's mostly hitting the STR8s.

Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea discovered; are 'superbug' chlamydia, syphilis strains next?

----

Given we were talking about downfalls.

None of it has anything to do with legal, civil marriage. Not Rome, Ghonnorea or HIV.

I don't even get most of this. I've said nothing about pedophiles, or apologies. But if you want to talk about pedophiles, your cult's prophet is one of the biggest pedophiles ever with his children wives, one only nine years old.

Yes, homosexuals have done something wrong, homosexuality is a sin and they acted it out instead of getting the mental help they need.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness, if they are, who are they harming?
Yes, homosexuality very much is a mental illness. It's a gender identification disorder, and an abnormal sexual attraction to the same sex.

Mostly it is harmful only to the homos themselves, except for when they attack age old sacred traditions. It is a very destructive and dangerous practice. Homos should seek help, not be given a pat on the back and told they're OK by society.
Not according to psychiatrists.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness, if they are, who are they harming?
Yes, homosexuality very much is a mental illness. It's a gender identification disorder, and an abnormal sexual attraction to the same sex.

Mostly it is harmful only to the homos themselves, except for when they attack age old sacred traditions. It is a very destructive and dangerous practice. Homos should seek help, not be given a pat on the back and told they're OK by society.
Not according to psychiatrists.

Don't you know? The Bible Thumpers know more than psychiatrists.

Psychiatry is politically correct. They can't handle the problem, so they say it's no longer a problem. One day in the future they might be able to make homosexuals heterosexual.. But currently they cannot.

However this like saying since wne don't have a cure for cancer, that cancer doesn't exist. They simply can't deal with the issue. They don't have the ability, and it's easier for them to say there is no problem than for them to say they can't fix the problem.

Psychology is a joke.

Psychiatry is politically correct. They can't handle the problem, so they say it's no longer a problem. One day in the future they might be able to make homosexuals heterosexual.. But currently they cannot.

However this like saying since wne don't have a cure for cancer, that cancer doesn't exist. They simply can't deal with the issue. They don't have the ability, and it's easier for them to say there is no problem than for them to say they can't fix the problem.

Psychology is a joke.

Now....tell us. What psychiatrists have said that Cancer doesn't exist? Name them.

Psychology is a joke.

Now....tell us. What psychiatrists have said that Cancer doesn't exist? Name them.

It's called an analogy. Try to not be a retard for just one minute.

Psychology is a joke.

There is no ‘problem’ to handle.

And why would a homosexual seek to be heterosexual?

This may come as a surprise to you but not all people are the same, and they’re not required to conform to your perception of how things should be.

Why is heterosexuality normal, exactly?

Why are you a follower in a cult that believes in killing homos and has a pedophile for a prophet, when you yourself love and support homos and hate pedophiles?

Islam is not a cult any more than Christianity is a cult. No religion is perfect, and no one lives their life according to every word in the Holy Book, do they? We can choose for ourselves how to live, which is what I do.

Gays are already getting record amounts of anal, throat and mouth cancers due to HPV. ANd only an idiot thinks gardisil will prevent remotely all of that.

Farrah Fawcett got anal cancer and died. I guess she must have been a homosexual engaging in huge amounts of anal sex?

That doesn't tell me how they can become straight.

Can you become gay?

I answered your question.

Many, MANY people, turn to homosexuality after living an otherwise normal life. Many people have been helped to live a normal life after practicing homosexuality. It's a choice, a mental choice. Homosexuality is all in your head, it is not genetic.

If homosexuality is a choice, then you must have chosen to be straight. So tell me, when was the exact moment you chose to be straight?

for me it was the first time I saw Raquel welch in a bikini in 1 million years BC. it was pretty clear after that

Psychology is a joke.

It's called an analogy. Try to not be a retard for just one minute.

Actually it's called a FAIL anology. Which fits your FAIL argument.

Forum List

Back