🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis City Council votes to abolish the police dept. and replace it with a community-led public safety system

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Interesting times.
(Reuters) - The Minneapolis City Council on Friday unanimously passed a resolution to pursue a community-led public safety system to replace the police department following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the city’s police.

If Camden, NJ, is the model, they'll be policed by the Hennepin County Sheriff's office, and end up with more cops on the streets than before.
And they won't be getting any help from Anoka county...

Good. Let those race soldiers go dig ditches.
Lookit who has been leading the "race soldiers" for three years!

What a sad little clown you are. :auiqs.jpg:

200610125111-minneapolis-police-chief-medaria-arradondo-06102020-live-video.jpg

Lookit who has been leading the "race soldiers" for three years!

What a sad little clown you are. :auiqs.jpg:

200610125111-minneapolis-police-chief-medaria-arradondo-06102020-live-video.jpg
So what?

Did he take part in the dirty deeds of the bastards themselves?

I forgot you really are this dumb.

Good. Let's make it a test case. See how it goes.
I thought Camden had already done the test case and made it work, with big drop in crime. Doesn't mean it will work in Minneapolis, but doesn't mean it can't. Those people have to put their idea into action, make it work or try something else. I wish them luck.

Interesting times.
(Reuters) - The Minneapolis City Council on Friday unanimously passed a resolution to pursue a community-led public safety system to replace the police department following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the city’s police.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Interesting times.
How much dumber can this nation go ??? Reform yes, but what is taking place now was Obama's long wanted agenda from way back (never let a good crisis go to waste). What cha want to bet that this so called community safety force will be made up of mostly black citizen's ???? That's right, because blacks don't feel comfortable with any other race policing them (hey brother, give a brother a break man, you know I'm black just like you are, so come on man let me go). You know, that he was only sticking it to the man, you know for all that slavery back in his day errr I mean back in the day right ?

Good luck with black policing blacks, otherwise as some sort of thinking that this will be the best solution for this kind of stuff.

Might work, might not or either it could make the police more corrupt than they've ever been before within such a set up. The pressure on black cops will be tremendous, because black criminals will use "the brother card" like it ain't never been used before. Hey brother, just look the other way man, just look the other way. This isn't what the civil rights were supposed to bring about folks. It was supposed to bridge the gap, repair relations or start up relations, but not this no go zones bullcrap or this is a black community, and only blacks can be cops in here, and if it is then the civil rights has failed big time finally.

Yes get rid of the bad cops sure, but let's see where this thing turns next. We shall see what's up soon enough. All eyes on minnesota in which last we checked was a city in a state within this United States. Infasis on United.

I thought Camden had already done the test case and made it work, with big drop in crime. Doesn't mean it will work in Minneapolis, but doesn't mean it can't. Those people have to put their idea into action, make it work or try something else. I wish them luck.

Camden's murder rate was so high that it was bound to fall no matter what. Too few potential victims remained.

Isn't that because they rounded up known criminals and bused them to Newark? SLC did that to rid the city of homeless during the Olympics.

They added more police in Camden, not fewer.

At the time, the cop cartel had pumped up average annual costs per officer (including extraordinarily generous fringe benefits) to $182,168. At that monopoly price, poor Camden could afford to employ just 175 cops, and during peak nighttime crime hours only a dozen might be on patrol.

But laying off the union cops and then rehiring many as county employees reduced costs to $99,605 per officer, enabling lots of new hires while keeping total expenditures roughly the same. Within a couple of years, Camden’s force exceeded 400 — a little over 50 cops per 10,000 residents, about triple the national average for similarly sized cities.​

Forum List

Back