Minneapolis City Council votes unanimously to pull another $8 million in police funding

Don't murder citizens and this doesn't happen. Since the police fight all reforms to make them more accountable this is what is left.

Yes. Nationwide there were 12 or so questionable to outright criminal killings. So you think 200 shootings IN ONE CITY, is an acceptable result of your so called reforms?

What exactly do you use for brains?

Its about more than the police murdering people. That gets the headlines but things like pulling people over for having a wide set nose is a part of the problem also.

Sending 15 cops to address one mentally ill woman is a part of the problem.

Lying to get a warrant is a part of the problem and no one held accountable for that lie is a part of that problem.

It sounds like you expect Policing to be 'Perfect"

Noting is perfect.

But society is better off with a few Police imperfections than without Police at all.

I expect the police to be held accountable when they do wrong.

In the Breonna Taylor case the officer lied on his application to get the warrant.

Are you OK with that?

Don't murder citizens and this doesn't happen. Since the police fight all reforms to make them more accountable this is what is left.

Address the spike in crime. Is that not affecting citizens?

Sure. Address the reasons for the cuts in the police force.

Over 80 people have been murdered in Minneapolis in 2020. Much higher than 2019.

Your logic is that because a cop killed Floyd, more citizens need to be murdered by other citizens?

When a liberal gets a weed in his grass, they kill their entire lawn. :rolleyes:

Fucking dipshits.

This is not about any one case.

Defunding the police is not a viable solution. Its fucking retarded. Why is a massive spike in crime and murder ok with you?

It gets old when one is asked to answer a question they already addressed over and over.
Maybe if your sorry ass would stop lying it would stop.

15 cops to address one mentally ill women.

Yes, they do that to try and prevent violence. I once watched 12 San Francisco cops herd a crazy person into a paddy wagon without using their hands. They linked together and pushed very gently until the crazy person had no place else to go but into the van.

You don't address the problem of mentally ill on the streets with herds of cops.

No, you don't. You ADD to the problem with your methods however.

Like I said, your solution to bad actions is to add even more misery.

You're stupid.

Or we could force the police to address the issue . Whatever. I'd prefer the police address the issue but if not, I support people burning things down.

Imagine you frantically dialing 911......and they say "please call back later".

They could have sent two officers and a mental health professional as opposed to 15 officers.

Over 80 people have been murdered in Minneapolis in 2020. Much higher than 2019.

Your logic is that because a cop killed Floyd, more citizens need to be murdered by other citizens?

When a liberal gets a weed in his grass, they kill their entire lawn. :rolleyes:

Fucking dipshits.

Defunding the police is not a viable solution. Its fucking retarded. Why is a massive spike in crime and murder ok with you?

It gets old when one is asked to answer a question they already addressed over and over.

Yes, they do that to try and prevent violence. I once watched 12 San Francisco cops herd a crazy person into a paddy wagon without using their hands. They linked together and pushed very gently until the crazy person had no place else to go but into the van.

You don't address the problem of mentally ill on the streets with herds of cops.

You're stupid.

Or we could force the police to address the issue . Whatever. I'd prefer the police address the issue but if not, I support people burning things down.

They could have sent two officers and a mental health professional as opposed to 15 officers.

Yeah...and they "could have" sent 30 cops and a SWAT van.

Good thing they didn't use excessive force huh ?

Fucking dipshits.

You're stupid.

Be a real shame if you got burnt out wouldn't it?

Think hard.... Nincompoop

Yes. Nationwide there were 12 or so questionable to outright criminal killings. So you think 200 shootings IN ONE CITY, is an acceptable result of your so called reforms?

Its about more than the police murdering people. That gets the headlines but things like pulling people over for having a wide set nose is a part of the problem also.

Lying to get a warrant is a part of the problem and no one held accountable for that lie is a part of that problem.

Noting is perfect.

But society is better off with a few Police imperfections than without Police at all.

In the Breonna Taylor case the officer lied on his application to get the warrant.

Are you OK with that?

I have researched that case and have no knowledge of what you are implying taking place.

Keep in mind the left media will flat out make up LIES to shake up their troops (you)

Fucking dipshits.

You're stupid.

Yeah...and they "could have" sent 30 cops and a SWAT van.

Good thing they didn't use excessive force huh ?

They did. Massively so.

Have you heard the term"Riding Dirty"?
It's one of those things blacks do while having expired tags,broken tail or headlights.
They bring the shit on themselves.

They obviously deserve to get killed for that eh?
Why not? Don't old people deserve to be bludgeoned to death? Don't white people deserve to be pushed off subway platforms? Don't 5 year old boys deserve to be shot vn the head?

Glad you have your priorities straight.

Noting is perfect.

Are you OK with that?

I have researched that case and have no knowledge of what you are implying taking place.

Keep in mind the left media will flat out make up LIES to shake up their troops (you)

No you haven't or you would be very aware.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – A U.S. postal inspector in Louisville said Metro police did not use his office to verify that a drug suspect was receiving packages at Breonna Taylor's apartment, one of the factors listed in officers' request for a "no-knock" warrant for her home.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

Have you heard the term"Riding Dirty"?
It's one of those things blacks do while having expired tags,broken tail or headlights.
They bring the shit on themselves.

They obviously deserve to get killed for that eh?
Why not? Don't old people deserve to be bludgeoned to death? Don't white people deserve to be pushed off subway platforms? Don't 5 year old boys deserve to be shot vn the head?

Glad you have your priorities straight.

No they don't and the people who do that are legally held accountable.

Noting is perfect.

Are you OK with that?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – A U.S. postal inspector in Louisville said Metro police did not use his office to verify that a drug suspect was receiving packages at Breonna Taylor's apartment, one of the factors listed in officers' request for a "no-knock" warrant for her home.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

"No packages of interest"

And let me guess....the Postal inspector, who agrees with Defund the Police, made that claim ?

So why do YOU think her home was raided? Just cops raiding random black homes for the fun of it ?
That's probably what you think.

Were the packages in question THE ONLY evidence or cause of suspicion of criminal activity ?

Noting is perfect.

Are you OK with that?

"No packages of interest"

And let me guess....the Postal inspector, who agrees with Defund the Police, made that claim ?

You couldn't be much more transparent. You do support the cops when they lie.

All of which are problems. I agree with you on that. However, what you advocate leads to more needless deaths of innocents.

It does NOTHING to fix the problems.

Anytime the cure is worse than the disease you are merely creating a worse disease.

Those who could address the problems refuse to. They defend those actions......hence, here we are.
I agree. The Democrats aren't addressing the problems. Like you, they're saying "Not my problem". You're the problem.

All of which are problems. I agree with you on that. However, what you advocate leads to more needless deaths of innocents.

Anytime the cure is worse than the disease you are merely creating a worse disease.

Those who could address the problems refuse to. They defend those actions......hence, here we are.
I agree. The Democrats aren't addressing the problems. Like you, they're saying "Not my problem". You're the problem.

That's true, they largely have not either which is why I support things burning down.

That's true, they largely have not either which is why I support things burning down.
Wow. Well, there you have it folks. So you admit to being a domestic terrorist. Cool.

Gee, I cant understand why there is a HUGE spike in crime in Minneapolis.

:auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

Police have recorded 532 gunshot victims this year as of last Thursday, more than double the same period a year ago. Carjackings have also spiked to 375 so far this year, up 331% from the same period last year. Violent crimes have topped 5,100, compared with just over 4,000 for the same period in 2019.

This is how they are going to get rid of the good officers and keep the bad ones. They will start laying off the good officers from the force by saying the reason why it is due to budget cuts. But eventually those good officers that was laid off, will have problems finding another job because of the slow economy.

Tell that to the victims of violent street crime who were not dope heads resisting arrest
Pkpoop doesn't care about innocent citizens. He's a useless whining pawn.

Breonna Taylor was an innocent citizen.
Yeah, her boyfriend is responsible for her death.

Forum List

Back