Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia should be Liberated

What is it that you dislike Death Angel? Do you think that these people have both oars in the water? Do you have bother oars in the water?
Libs like you need to get used to us standing our ground. We have the right to protest, even in the middle of a pandemic.

How the hell did a national health emergency become a partisan, libs vs. conservative thing? It should be a sane vs insane thing, and you are insane if you don't think that this is serious. Give me liberty or give me Covid 19?

How the hell did a national health emergency become a partisan, libs vs. conservative thing? It should be a sane vs insane thing, and you are insane if you don't think that this is serious. Give me liberty or give me Covid 19?
You libs are using bogus arguments to shut down businesses. We need to get the economy moving again. The lockdown needs to end now.

You libs are using bogus arguments to shut down businesses. We need to get the economy moving again. The lockdown needs to end now.

The left loves it when the masses suffer financial ruin, wrecking peoples lives is key to them winning elections. They take a wrecking ball to the country then the fake news blames it all on the Republicans.

No one needs to be liberated. That is far right wing cookery. Voters support the Governors not Trump.
Yet somehow Trump got elected.

3-1/2 years ago, and 11 days is a long time in politics.

This time around, Trump's slogan will be:

I Drug My Feet During a Pandemic!

AHAHAHA the Dem's 2020 candidate is Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg:

A rolling oat could beat Doctor Don this fall.

The left loves it when the masses suffer financial ruin, wrecking peoples lives is key to them winning elections. They take a wrecking ball to the country then the fake news blames it all on the Republicans.

Y'all are the saddest victims I ever saw.

This is how countries fall, never ending government tax and spending increases and government control.

Sorry I was distracted by all our winning, what? How are you blue states enjoying that SALT cap we slapped you with? :auiqs.jpg:

What is it that you dislike Death Angel? Do you think that these people have both oars in the water? Do you have bother oars in the water?
Libs like you need to get used to us standing our ground. We have the right to protest, even in the middle of a pandemic.
Yea. We saw you guys in Charlottesville. Impressive group you’ve pulled back together for the pandemic.

Sorry I was distracted by all our winning, what? How are you blue states enjoying that SALT cap we slapped you with? :auiqs.jpg:

States like Georgia? That kind of winning has turned it purple, headed to blue.

In MN last weekend the big box stores were loaded with hordes of people shopping for items that clearly were not essential. Stores were far more packed than any normal weekend. Only a small minority wore masks.
Even a leftist moron can come to the conclusion that at least half of those shoppers were liberals out ignoring the guildlines in my loony liberal state.

It appears folks are not as concerned or afraid to be out and about despite what they say on social media.

In MN last weekend the big box stores were loaded with hordes of people shopping for items that clearly were not essential. Stores were far more packed than any normal weekend. Only a small minority wore masks.
Even a leftist moron can come to the conclusion that at least half of those shoppers were liberals out ignoring the guildlines in my loony liberal state.

It appears folks are not as concerned or afraid to be out and about despite what they say on social media.

Our social media here says the coronavirus threat is a hoax, AND we should sue China for covering up the threat.

I know. You had to be there.

Our social media here says the coronavirus threat is a hoax, AND we should sue China for covering up the threat.

I know. You had to be there.
As far as I am concerned, China IS at fault.

The point still exists that folks patience with the shutdowns will wane across the board. Can already see it happening. We were asked for a few weeks to flatten the curve and will not stay in perpetual lockdown. Mn is adding more to the essential list, allowing more of the economy to reopen.
The herd immunity will happen regardless of any government intervention and the whole point was to not overwhelm the hospitals. That has been accomplished here. This was never about eradication as that is not even remotely possible until a vaccine. Which is no guarantee as there is always people who aren't vaccinated. Polio still exists in three countries.

Yea. We saw you guys in Charlottesville. Impressive group you’ve pulled back together for the pandemic.
You libs need to accept the fact we are not going away. We are here to take our country back.

Voters don't agree with you.

Forum List

Back