Minnesota Town Hikes Taxes to Deal with Mass Immigration Overwhelming Local Schools

Mass deportations are in order. We have No right to steal another country's next generation.

Take your message somewhere where it might actually mean something......
Visit DC soon

Until a large and significant number of Americans start gathering in DC and demanding change.....we'll remain nothing but a "pool of peasants for easy exploitation"

Seems to me that it would make more sense to see that they pay taxes.

God forbid we stop the meat packing house there from hiring illegals ... that town of 13,000 has only one elementary school, that doesn't seem right, and the $34 million is about the cost of a new school that's ADA compliant and has separate bathrooms for all 178 gender identities ... btw, the 2010 census counted 12,000 folks there, this extra thousand certainly exasperated the problem, but there were problems there with the schools before ... the cost of having one of the best music programs in the country? ...

Democracy sucks, how dare those people vote to spend their money to teach a new generation of meat packing workers ... profane to the max ...

Fuck Breitbart.

Leaked Stephen Miller Emails to Breitbart Directed Race, Anti-Immigrant News Coverage
Leaked Stephen Miller Emails to Breitbart Directed Race, Anti-Immigrant News Coverage

Leaked emails from White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller from 2015-2016 reveal an obsession with white nationalism, the Confederacy and the denigration of black and Hispanic communities.

Fuck Breitbart.

Leaked emails from White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller from 2015-2016 reveal an obsession with white nationalism, the Confederacy and the denigration of black and Hispanic communities.
but you wouldnt know that if ME hadnt posted it!

Fuck Breitbart.

but you wouldnt know that if ME hadnt posted it!
Breitbart is a white nationalist rag, stick to the point. You haven't a clue how I know anything.

They pay sales tax. You'll need to ask your local politician where all that went. As for income, businesses would rather pay them under the table.
WOW! Sales Tax! That alone should cover the cost of educating the children of illegals........right?

Forum List

Back