Minnesota Town Hikes Taxes to Deal with Mass Immigration Overwhelming Local Schools

Sounds like these are bonds issued by the local school district for capital improvements ... building more classrooms ... people are moving in because of jobs ...

You'll have to google how Minnesota funds their public schools ... maybe I misread something ... but it's fairly typical for operational funding to come from the State's legislature and capital improvement funded through local bonds ...

Fuck Breitbart.

Leaked Stephen Miller Emails to Breitbart Directed Race, Anti-Immigrant News Coverage
Leaked Stephen Miller Emails to Breitbart Directed Race, Anti-Immigrant News Coverage

Leaked emails from White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller from 2015-2016 reveal an obsession with white nationalism, the Confederacy and the denigration of black and Hispanic communities.
Truth is truth, even if you hate the source.

You'll have to google how Minnesota funds their public schools ... maybe I misread something ... but it's fairly typical for operational funding to come from the State's legislature and capital improvement funded through local bonds ...
Regardless of the method of funding for new school construction this is a prime example of the US taxpayer being fleeced and forced to finance the gradual erosion of it's own nation through unchecked immigration.

If this is what the tax payers of Worthington wanted there should have been a vote on the matter of flooding the town with illegals. I can't find a record of any such vote.
I assume illegal immigration is still illegal unless this is post legal America.
Washington Post tries to smear Minnesota town as racist, but instead reveals true cost of illegal immigration

Last edited:
But .... but where did all the taxes go I'm told immigrants pay

They pay sales tax. You'll need to ask your local politician where all that went. As for income, businesses would rather pay them under the table.

What businesses are paying under the table?

You understand.

No, I don't. The vast majority of businesses pay their employees over the table, not under the table. It is risky for an employer to pay under the table and they can't write off the expenses. So please, who is paying under the table and to whom?

They pay sales tax. You'll need to ask your local politician where all that went. As for income, businesses would rather pay them under the table.

You understand.

No, I don't. The vast majority of businesses pay their employees over the table, not under the table. It is risky for an employer to pay under the table and they can't write off the expenses. So please, who is paying under the table and to whom?

The majority do. That is irrelevant. Those hiring illegals do not.

You understand.

Where in the story is there a mention of illegal immigrants?

You understand.

Trump's letting in millions of immigrants this next year?

You understand.

I see you failed to answer my question. I believe you also failed to read the story at all. Illegal immigration is not mentioned at all in the story, what is mentioned is UACs. None of them are paid under the table.

You understand.

I see you failed to answer my question. I believe you also failed to read the story at all. Illegal immigration is not mentioned at all in the story, what is mentioned is UACs. None of them are paid under the table.

My statement and question came directly from the article.

Projections from an April report by analyst Steven Kopits revealed that by the November 2020 presidential election, nearly one million migrant children may arrive in the U.S. — roughly 800,000 of whom would need to be accommodated by local school districts.

Projections from an April report by analyst Steven Kopits revealed that by the November 2020 presidential election, nearly one million migrant children may arrive in the U.S. — roughly 800,000 of whom would need to be accommodated by local school districts.

Where did it mention illegal immigrants?

Looks like some of gate crashers got the memo that Minnesnowta has some of the most generous welfare handout programs in the nation.

I agree, we need to get these kids back to their home country, quickly.

Forum List

Back