Minnesota Town Hikes Taxes to Deal with Mass Immigration Overwhelming Local Schools

The majority do. That is irrelevant. Those hiring illegals do not.

Where in the story is there a mention of illegal immigrants?

Trump's letting in millions of immigrants this next year?

I see you failed to answer my question. I believe you also failed to read the story at all. Illegal immigration is not mentioned at all in the story, what is mentioned is UACs. None of them are paid under the table.

My statement and question came directly from the article.

Projections from an April report by analyst Steven Kopits revealed that by the November 2020 presidential election, nearly one million migrant children may arrive in the U.S. — roughly 800,000 of whom would need to be accommodated by local school districts.

I agree, we need to get these kids back to their home country, quickly.

I also agree, they need to be with their families that will love and take care of them.

California had the exact same problem -- Cali is the immigrant/illegal capital of the US
Classroom Size Outrage in LAUSD Schools

Chicago too......can't afford proper staffing, spending millions and millions to school illegals.
..my city is not too big, and not much immigration--but they did pay for translators at some schools!!!! = bullshit

The majority do. That is irrelevant. Those hiring illegals do not.

I see you failed to answer my question. I believe you also failed to read the story at all. Illegal immigration is not mentioned at all in the story, what is mentioned is UACs. None of them are paid under the table.

Projections from an April report by analyst Steven Kopits revealed that by the November 2020 presidential election, nearly one million migrant children may arrive in the U.S. — roughly 800,000 of whom would need to be accommodated by local school districts.

Where did it mention illegal immigrants?

Answer the question I asked and you'll have your answer.

That isn't the answer, the claim you are making is that the illegal immigration in the town is being complicated by businesses paying under the table and you are wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. Have a great day.

That isn't the answer, the claim you are making is that the illegal immigration in the town is being complicated by businesses paying under the table and you are wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. Have a great day.

Answer the question. Trump is planning to let this many in next year?

Looks like some of gate crashers got the memo that Minnesnowta has some of the most generous welfare handout programs in the nation.
the meat packing plant used to be mostly illegal Mexicans.....may have switched over to fake refugees to get around it

I’m not answering a thing until you answer my question that I

I asked my question first and you won’t answer. I don’t play silly children’s games.

I asked my question first and you won’t answer. I don’t play silly children’s games.

Avoid the question. I answered yours.

Mass deportations are in order. We have No right to steal another country's next generation.

Your Republican Party has already stolen the country's next generation with your addiction to debt spending. Who the fuck are you kidding?

No you didn’t. Where in the article did it mention illegal immigrants? The answer is it did not. That means your bullshit story of businesses paying under the table was pure bullshit to divert the issue on to businesses. I called you out and now you are diverting by asking some stupid question that has nothing to do with the topic. You seem to play a lot of silly games with posters. Try just answering a question.

No you didn’t. Where in the article did it mention illegal immigrants? The answer is it did not. That means your bullshit story of businesses paying under the table was pure bullshit to divert the issue on to businesses. I called you out and now you are diverting by asking some stupid question that has nothing to do with the topic. You seem to play a lot of silly games with posters. Try just answering a question.

The article notes the incoming of millions of kids. They are not coming legally. Or are you going to argue that Trump is going to bring in a large number of low pay workers?

The article notes the incoming of millions of kids. They are not coming legally. Or are you going to argue that Trump is going to bring in a large number of low pay workers?

They are Unaccompanied Alien Children, they are given to sponsors who are legal citizens. Unaccompanied Alien Children Program This has nothing to do with Trump or businesses paying under the table, unless these businesses are hiring kids that have sponsors. So nothing about illegal immigrants, nothing about Trump and nothing about businesses paying under the table. You are 0-3. Accept it and move on.

They are Unaccompanied Alien Children, they are given to sponsors who are legal citizens. Unaccompanied Alien Children Program This has nothing to do with Trump or businesses paying under the table, unless these businesses are hiring kids that have sponsors. So nothing about illegal immigrants, nothing about Trump and nothing about businesses paying under the table. You are 0-3. Accept it and move on.

No, a million unaccompanied children are not coming in.

So nowhere in the story does it talk about illegal aliens, that is the whole point and you failed to find anywhere in the story about illegal aliens. It talks about migrants, not illegals. The school picked up 400 UACs but nothing about illegal aliens. The school needs to raise it's tax base to accommodate 400 UACs. Nothing about businesses paying under the table. You are going around and around and still have not proved that it is illegal aliens that moved into the area.

Well, now, Trump was elected three years ago, and one of his promises was to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years.

Looks to me that he is not doing his job. I recommend that the people who voted for him to hold him accountable.

So nowhere in the story does it talk about illegal aliens, that is the whole point and you failed to find anywhere in the story about illegal aliens. It talks about migrants, not illegals. The school picked up 400 UACs but nothing about illegal aliens. The school needs to raise it's tax base to accommodate 400 UACs. Nothing about businesses paying under the table. You are going around and around and still have not proved that it is illegal aliens that moved into the area.

You (and everyone else) understand what the last paragraph is discussing. Illegals.

You (and everyone else) understand what the last paragraph is discussing. Illegals.

If that is what you want to assume, you have at.

Forum List

Back