Miracle Priest?

No one cares a State Agency is claiming a Miracle happened?

Note an official state agency making that claim, RGS. Just the individuals who were at the scene. Their equipment was failing and there was nothing else they could do but bow their heads while he prayed for her. Then the 2nd truck arrived with equipment that actually worked. Nothing miraculous about that. Then he did the smart thing and got out of their way so that they could save her life. One last point, ever heard of anyone being able to piece together the face of an "angel" afterwards?

I bet you would have made the same argument if you were at the wedding at Cana.

Believers will believe, and unbelievers shouldn't even care...I always find it interesting when a skeptic feels compelled to convince people of faith that they are misguided.

"Last Rights" . Surely an alleged ...I say again alleged...Marine Gunny would recognize that a Catholic Priest would be administering a simple Rite that Marines reognize.

I've been through Center on MO-19 hundreds of times.

Center is tiny, just a few old buildings and some houses at a crossroads.

There is farm after farm on that sparsely populated stretch of highway.

It's highly unlikely that a priest is just going to step out of a cornfield.

It is also not a hotbed of Catholicism.

Missouri is mostly Baptist and Pentecostal country.

The closest Catholic Church is likely Hannibal, MO, 30 miles away.

Maybe the priest was from Hannibal. And his name was Joe. And he was shoeless.

I can almost hear the banjos.

When I was an Altar Boy, the parish priest would pat us on the butt.
A lot.

You're one of the lucky ones.

LOL. Yeah I suppose.

I once puked during Mass. Come to think of it, a lot of kids hurled either during service or in school. The place was rank with fear of the nuns' yardsticks. If it weren't for Motown, the '60s would have been a total wash for me.

Forum List

Back