🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Miss America is scrapping its swimsuit competition

I have been married for 25 years, the only woman I care to desire is my wife, I do not need to look at women walking around in a swimsuit for that.
When you first met your wife, did you want to have sex with her? That sure did help me weed out the no-goes.

Just saying.

Yep, sure did. And now it is not a standard I use to judge other women.

Then this change should be right up your alley. Instead of looking at physical beauty, now you will be looking at intelligence, conservative attire and talent.

But, can you blame other men for looking?

No, I do not blame anyone for that. I have never understood the pageants, even in my younger days. Though I have a great story from the Miss Teen USA pageant. When I was in High School I worked at Chuck E Cheese, and back then it was a teen hangout not a kids one. We had all the best games at the time.

The Teen pagnet was being held where I went to school and they came to the Chuck E Cheese and as a 17 year old got my picture taken with about a dozen of them...I was in heaven! :19:

I have been married for 25 years, the only woman I care to desire is my wife, I do not need to look at women walking around in a swimsuit for that.
When you first met your wife, did you want to have sex with her? That sure did help me weed out the no-goes.

Just saying.

Then this change should be right up your alley. Instead of looking at physical beauty, now you will be looking at intelligence, conservative attire and talent.

I never watched before, will not watch now. Not really my thing. I prefer cooking shows!

And, there is no need to get hot chicks involved. This should be a smart-chick, personality contest. Looks shall be irrelevant.

Bring on the horse faces.

No, I do not blame anyone for that. I have never understood the pageants, even in my younger days. Though I have a great story from the Miss Teen USA pageant. When I was in High School I worked at Chuck E Cheese, and back then it was a teen hangout not a kids one. We had all the best games at the time.

The Teen pagnet was being held where I went to school and they came to the Chuck E Cheese and as a 17 year old got my picture taken with about a dozen of them...I was in heaven! :19:
Did you get to bone one of them.
:lol:
:muahaha:

I am an evil bastard.

Does anyone even watch these pagents anymore?
No. Probably why they're trying a new angle.
Maybe but much like the VCR i think these pagents have outlived their time.
They just got more publicity today thanks to the right than they ever have. I'm curious to watch, just to see what they've changed. Haven't had that curiosity in a long time, since it was just a bunch of women paraded around and made to look vapid and submissive.

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing.

They just got more publicity today thanks to the right than they ever have. I'm curious to watch, just to see what they've changed. Haven't had that curiosity in a long time, since it was just a bunch of women paraded around and made to look vapid and submissive.
Lots of things get publicity for a day will anyone care tomorrow or a week from now I doubt it.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Just saying.

I never watched before, will not watch now. Not really my thing. I prefer cooking shows!

Yeah, some of them have some hot chicks as well. :21:

Who knew conservatives were such fans of beauty pageants :dunno:

It should not surprise anyone that conservatives think that how a girl looks in a swimsuit is the best way to judge her.
It's the only reason men watch beauty contests, dumbass. You don't really believe that any guy watching gives a damn how they do on the personality questions, do you?

It should not surprise anyone that conservatives think that how a girl looks in a swimsuit is the best way to judge her.
It's the only reason men watch beauty contests, dumbass. You don't really believe that any guy watching gives a damn how they do on the personality questions, do you?
Oh geez are you an avid Miss America viewer? :laugh:

Are you 12, getting your rocks of looking at a woman in a bikini? :lmao:

That's the obituary for the Miss America pageant. I predict the ratings for the new improved politically correct version will be down 60% as most men tune out. Do they really think men are interested in the contestants' views on world peace?

Miss America is scrapping its swimsuit competition and will no longer judge contestants based on physical appearance, the organization announced Tuesday. "We are no longer a pageant," Gretchen Carlson, the first former Miss America to be named chair of the Board of Trustees of the Miss America Organization, said on "GMA." "We are a competition."
I liked when they bounced across the stage....you know who "they" are....

What is wrong with beautiful women trying to make a career out of their beauty? If people want to watch a talent contest there is a different one on every night, same with quiz shows.

And you judge how a girl looks based on the hair on her legs? Or is it armpits?

I do my best not to judge anyone on how they look.

Yeah, how's that working for ya.
th

Pretty well actually. It allowed me to have a successful 20 year career in the Corps where I rated people based upon performance and not looks.

It allowed me a successful 5 year stint in retail management where I hired and rated people based upon performance and not looks.

And now I as a statistician I am able to work with a wide variety of people of all sizes and looks and just deal with them based upon their needs or theri skills and not worry about whether they are hot or not.

Those weren't beauty contests, were they? Are you saying you don't care how attractive the women you date are?

Puhleeze, spare us. You've already convinced me that you're a poltroon.

Forum List

Back