Mississippi about to turn up the stupid?

Remarkable the ability for so many to miss the point.

It has noting to do with abortion, when life begins, or who is a human being.

It has to do with the people of Mississippi taking it upon them to decide whom will and who will not have his right to privacy, in violation of the Constitution and the rule of law.

This the State of Mississippi may not do.

That may be.

But i am under no illusion that this is all about abortion and abortions rights.

Here are some things to think about naming it a "child" at conception.

If it is a child... that means it a stand alone life. It also downgrades a woman to nothing but an incubator.

It also means that giving it birth at any point from the time of conception works.

:thup:

Yup. A woman doesn't have to call it an "abortion" to cease carrying the child at 3 months. She can just call it giving up custody.

If it is a child... that means it a stand alone life. It also downgrades a woman to nothing but an incubator.

It also means that giving it birth at any point from the time of conception works.

Stop with that logic thing, you might hurt them.

If Sam kills Sarah and Sarah was pregnant with a child she chose to have, did Sam commit one murder or two murders?

Depends on the state. Some states it is murder regardless of the viability of the fetus; in others, the fetus must be viable. Also, the charge can range from manslaughter to first degree murder.

State Unborn Victim Laws

I'm actually aware of that, it was more a hypothetical question for the OP.

Conservative viewpoints are all about control and power. You want a select few to have it all and the rest to go fuck off.

You are fascist sympathizers with no clue of the ramifications of what you stand for. .

Thank goodness there was an hysterical, far-left idiot like you around to explain it all! :rolleyes:

Conservative viewpoints are all about control and power. You want a select few to have it all and the rest to go fuck off.

You are fascist sympathizers with no clue of the ramifications of what you stand for. .

Thank goodness there was an hysterical, far-left idiot like you around to explain it all! :rolleyes:

That's right... I am a far left idiot. Who believes in work for welfare benefits, the right to bear arms, and am a Christian who believes in the word of God.

You apparently are a Chino(Christian in name only) who believes that Judging others and being intolerant to others is "doing God's work".

Obviously not.
Oh. Okay. Then how can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy?

Oh, that's right. You're a liberal. You're qualified to speak for everyone.

Well, everyone but the unborn, that is.

Have you ever been pregnant? I am assuming you are male, so unless otherwise, we'll dispense with the bullshit.

How can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy? Perhaps us males ought to just STFU about the whole thing and let the women of the country decide. After all, they are the only ones that seem to be qualified to discuss the subject.

Oh.... that's right, your a Conservative... you are qualified to not only speak for everyone, but are also qualified to dictate their actions.
No, that's you leftists. Hell, you want to tell people what kind of lightbulbs they can buy.

Have you ever been pregnant? I am assuming you are male, so unless otherwise, we'll dispense with the bullshit.

How can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy? Perhaps us males ought to just STFU about the whole thing and let the women of the country decide. After all, they are the only ones that seem to be qualified to discuss the subject.

This is one of the more ridiculous and irrational arguments that the pro-death crowd tries to use to justify their inhumanity.

This is one of the more ridiculous and irrational arguments that the pro-death crowd tries to use to justify their inhumanity.
And Gaea knows they've got lots of irrational arguments to justify ending human life.

Yup. A woman doesn't have to call it an "abortion" to cease carrying the child at 3 months. She can just call it giving up custody.

Yep. The removal of a fetus should be considered giving it birth. And that works for me.

Such a law should never pass, and if conservative Mississippi did not pass it, then such shit will never pass.

Oh. Okay. Then how can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy?

Oh, that's right. You're a liberal. You're qualified to speak for everyone.

Well, everyone but the unborn, that is.

Oh.... that's right, your a Conservative... you are qualified to not only speak for everyone, but are also qualified to dictate their actions.
No, that's you leftists. Hell, you want to tell people what kind of lightbulbs they can buy.

OOOOoooo the big lightbulb conspiracy. So, let's review....You are all for a woman not having a CHOICE about her pregnancy.... but are all butt sore about you having to buy CF Light bulbs that actually end up saving you money on your electric bill and not having the CHOICE of buying the shorter life span, more expensive to operate incandescent light bulbs?

The craziest thing is... YOU ARE EQUATING THE TWO. That just shows how fucked up you are from listening to RW Media.

Forum List

Back