Mississippi about to turn up the stupid?

Have you ever been pregnant? I am assuming you are male, so unless otherwise, we'll dispense with the bullshit.

How can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy? Perhaps us males ought to just STFU about the whole thing and let the women of the country decide. After all, they are the only ones that seem to be qualified to discuss the subject.

This is one of the more ridiculous and irrational arguments that the pro-death crowd tries to use to justify their inhumanity.
And Gaea knows they've got lots of irrational arguments to justify ending human life.

Ironic because much of the right wing tries to find more reasons to morally execute people.

Go fetch the stick, Yappy! Go get it! There it is in the middle of traffic! Go on!

Have you ever been pregnant? I am assuming you are male, so unless otherwise, we'll dispense with the bullshit.

How can you have a view on unwanted pregnancy? Perhaps us males ought to just STFU about the whole thing and let the women of the country decide. After all, they are the only ones that seem to be qualified to discuss the subject.

Oh.... that's right, your a Conservative... you are qualified to not only speak for everyone, but are also qualified to dictate their actions.
No, that's you leftists. Hell, you want to tell people what kind of lightbulbs they can buy.

OOOOoooo the big lightbulb conspiracy. So, let's review....You are all for a woman not having a CHOICE about her pregnancy.... but are all butt sore about you having to buy CF Light bulbs that actually end up saving you money on your electric bill and not having the CHOICE of buying the shorter life span, more expensive to operate incandescent light bulbs?

The craziest thing is... YOU ARE EQUATING THE TWO. That just shows how fucked up you are from listening to RW Media.
Unlike you, I don't need my opinions handed to me.

From the moment of conception, a fetus is a genetically distinct human being. It's not a parasitic clump of cells to be removed when it proves to be an inconvenience.

Liberalism has killed an estimated 40 million Americans through abortion. You don't have the class to be ashamed about that.

This is one of the more ridiculous and irrational arguments that the pro-death crowd tries to use to justify their inhumanity.
And Gaea knows they've got lots of irrational arguments to justify ending human life.

Ironic because much of the right wing tries to find more reasons to morally execute people.
A criminal makes a choice and faces the consequences.

What choice did an unborn baby make?

I can't wait to read your irrational argument.

From the moment of conception, a fetus is a genetically distinct human being.

Genetically distinct, yes. Human being, no. There is no such thing as a human being without a brain.

Looks like not even Mississippi could stomach this much stupid. :cool:

I think it really goes to show just how extreme this measure was. I think that the people, once they had the time to let it sink in a bit, realized just how far reaching this measure could and would go. I won't say abortion is a peanut. For those who take it strongly, it's a coconut. But even this was like dropping a 20 ton weight on a coconut.

From the moment of conception, a fetus is a genetically distinct human being.

Genetically distinct, yes. Human being, no. There is no such thing as a human being without a brain.

Really?

biden-184x300.jpg

Forum List

Back