Mississippi GOP's New "Capitol District" Is New Jim Crow

You can't make this stuff up folks, you just can't.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS
In other words, you have no retort, just a very flaccid (that means limp dick, btw) LOL reply. Of course, I guess if I was pimping the same stupid shit that you were pimping and got called out on it, then I would not have much to say either. Kudos for having at least one shred of shame left in you, Marc-larkey.

Under the government system of fascism, criticism of that government is suppressed.

Which contemporary party is running around the country w/their hair on fire writing laws against Critical Race Theory, which criticizes the racism in the government system.
Who kept social media from exposing their lies, and misdeeds, the leftist, progressive, commie, party of democrats.

The irony here is most are objecting to the fact their neighborhood isn't included in the expansion. The Dem Mayor of Jackson has ruined the city and created a massive backlog in the Courts and not enforced the criminal code. Most want out of his jurisdiction and in and jurisdiction expanded and ran by the legislature.

Another excellent reason to have a Capitol City that isn't a major metropolitan.

Mississippi's GOP legislature is planning to divide the state capital into a new "district" for it's white residents.

One where the judges will no longer be elected but chosen by all-white state government officials.

This video essay by The Professor explains why...

It will never withstand a constitutional challenge.

Ah, good news. Whites should self-segregate, same as all the other minorities do. If it's good for blacks and lationos, it's good for white people too. The OP is just your typical hypocrite.

If only the white racists weren't so classless & trashy. Oh I forgot, you all take pride in being that way.

lol the black middle class falls all over themselves rushing to move into 'white trash' neighborhoods, to get away from their fellows. They take pride in being that way.

Would you have the same issue if any state or locale did the same thing with an all Black District and judges?

lol of course not; blacks do that everywhere already. Except for Maxine Waters; she much prefers living outside her district with other rich people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back