Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tuxedo.jpg

Awww...

I like the picture but I'm not sure it's appropriate in this thread.

You will have members of that Mississippi Board of Ed passing out or throwing up with that pic.

I feel sorry for the conservative people I like on here for having to claim "Wicked Jester" as one of theirs. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You just don't like the fact that I have the guts to state what so many people feel in this country.

All you fucking nimrods and your PC BS is just plain laughable.

And then we have Butch up here constantly bringing up Rosa Parks, and trying to equate people who CHOOSE to be disgusting immoral freaks, with that of a hero like Rosa Parks.

You don't like what I have to say, too fucking bad!...I'm not going away. And my opinions will be duly noted whether you like it or not.

2 lesbians, or 2 faggots raising a child is mental abuse. It's fucking wrong!

Is the girl in the OP raising a child with her girlfriend? Have they gone that far in their relationship? Is one of them pregnant?

Awww...

you want to throw the tux-wearing dog out of this thread?

that's not gonna happen.:evil:

:lol: no, I just don't want people to associate a tux wearing dog with the girl we are talking about...seems to me that's going a little over the top in insulting the girl.

Yes, I called her a brat...being a brat is a behavior you can change. Calling her a dog "ugly" is not something you can change and should therefor be off limits. Besides, who decides what's beautiful and what's ugly?

Awww...

:lol: no, I just don't want people to associate a tux wearing dog with the girl we are talking about...seems to me that's going a little over the top in insulting the girl.

Yes, I called her a brat...being a brat is a behavior you can change. Calling her a dog "ugly" is not something you can change and should therefor be off limits. Besides, who decides what's beautiful and what's ugly?

nah, i think if you were the bouncer at that prom, you'd let the tux-wearing dog in, the tux-wearing girl however, would give you a seizure.

and for the record, you compared the girl and the dog.

nah, i think if you were the bouncer at that prom, you'd let the tux-wearing dog in, the tux-wearing girl however, would give you a seizure.

The thread is about the girl, it wasn't a leap. That's why I said I wasn't sure the pic belonged in this thread.

If I were the bouncer, I'd let them both in, of course I've already stated that. Her mistake was in announcing her intentions. She should have just showed up in her tux with her friend and then if they didn't let them in (which I'm guessing they would have) I'd have backed her lawsuit 100%. This was all about a lawsuit.

I feel sorry for the conservative people I like on here for having to claim "Wicked Jester" as one of theirs. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You just don't like the fact that I have the guts to state what so many people feel in this country.

And then we have Butch up here constantly bringing up Rosa Parks, and trying to equate people who CHOOSE to be disgusting immoral freaks, with that of a hero like Rosa Parks.

You don't like what I have to say, too fucking bad!...I'm not going away. And my opinions will be duly noted whether you like it or not.

:rofl:
nothing says *guts* like posting tough guy bullshit on an anonymous message board.

blow it out your ass, tough guy :lol:

The thread is about the girl, it wasn't a leap. That's why I said I wasn't sure the pic belonged in this thread.

If I were the bouncer, I'd let them both in, of course I've already stated that. Her mistake was in announcing her intentions. She should have just showed up in her tux with her friend and then if they didn't let them in (which I'm guessing they would have) I'd have backed her lawsuit 100%. This was all about a lawsuit.

hey, your posts made it all about the suit, in this case the tux. you wanted her to wear a dress like the other girls.

She wanted to attend the event and wear a tuxedo, I just have one question..."Would they have banned the prom if the girl had agreed to wear a dress like all the other girls?"

Again, she wanted to wear a tux....I think that was entirely inappropriate. If they would have banned it anyway, then they are wrong, but if they banned it because they wanted to uphold the dress code, more power to them.
I agree, but the girl went too far in demanding to be able to wear a tux.

nothing says *guts* like posting tough guy bullshit on an anonymous message board.

Aaaaaaaaaaah!.....I'm soooooooooo Hurt del!

LMAO!:lol:

You faggots are a funny lot. Twisted in the head indeed, but funny just the same!:razz:

You faggots are a funny lot. Twisted in the head indeed, but funny just the same!:razz:

more tough guy bullshit from the nancyboy.

keep it coming, sweetie.
:lol:

Hey Del! You gay? Jester seems to think you are. He must have "gaydar". :lol::lol:

hey, your posts made it all about the suit, in this case the tux. you wanted her to wear a dress like the other girls.

Again, she wanted to wear a tux....I think that was entirely inappropriate. If they would have banned it anyway, then they are wrong, but if they banned it because they wanted to uphold the dress code, more power to them.

You're right, and since then I changed my mind on the tux. I talked to my son. He said "If I want to wear a dress to the prom, I'm damn well gonna wear a dress to the prom." I said "Are you going to tell the school board first?" he said "Hell, no, I don't want them stopping me."

She announced not only was she going to the prom with another girl, but she was gonna wear a tux. She made it as "in your face" as possible. The only reason I can think of is the lawsuit she's now filed.

I'm not unreasonable, I'm in these debates for the debate. When someone makes a point, I concede that point. I give you the point on the tux, I do not give you the point on her announcing it ahead of time.

You're right, and since then I changed my mind on the tux. I talked to my son. He said "If I want to wear a dress to the prom, I'm damn well gonna wear a dress to the prom." I said "Are you going to tell the school board first?" he said "Hell, no, I don't want them stopping me."

She announced not only was she going to the prom with another girl, but she was gonna wear a tux. She made it as "in your face" as possible. The only reason I can think of is the lawsuit she's now filed.

I'm not unreasonable, I'm in these debates for the debate. When someone makes a point, I concede that point. I give you the point on the tux, I do not give you the point on her announcing it ahead of time.

ok, thanks for saying that.

i was making fun of your "anti-tux for girls"-stance.

i have since then evolved to posting tux-on animal pics.

ok, thanks for saying that.

i was making fun of your "anti-tux for girls"-stance.

i have since then evolved to posting tux-on animal pics.

I'm here because I like to debate, not because I like to argue (though sometimes a good argument gets my blood going too :D) I do listen to opposing opinions and have been known to actually change mine on occasion. (not very many occasions, I'll admit)

It doesn't matter if she's doing it for money or not. Don't feed into the petty distractions of the homophobes.

Yes of course, anybody who doesn't agree with this girls actions is afraid of homosexuals.....do I really strike you as a coward?

No...not everyone who disagrees with her...but those who call her a "brat" for exercising her rights. Those who encourage the pettiness of a school district afraid of a...gasp...tux. Those...you have to wonder. :eusa_whistle:

Women look hot in a tuxedo

222TUXEDOHALTER.jpg

Yes of course, anybody who doesn't agree with this girls actions is afraid of homosexuals.....do I really strike you as a coward?

No...not everyone who disagrees with her...but those who call her a "brat" for exercising her rights. Those who encourage the pettiness of a school district afraid of a...gasp...tux. Those...you have to wonder. :eusa_whistle:

Women look hot in a tuxedo

222TUXEDOHALTER.jpg
Then put up a hot one, dammit!:razz:

I know some guys who have gotten shit for wearing kilts to proms and they look awesome. Would you call them "brats" too?

You have absolutely no proof of that. Pure supposition on your part. People do not always sue for financial gain. I think this girl is trying to make a point and to put an end to discrimination against gays.

It doesn't matter if she's doing it for money or not. Don't feed into the petty distractions of the homophobes.

Oh, nice to see your cowardice continue feeding the booger brain juice of dishonesty.

I know some guys who have gotten shit for wearing kilts to proms and they look awesome. Would you call them "brats" too?
No, PUSSIES!

Judging by the school's reaction it's quite clear they would not ha......

Never mind.

You're a fuxxing lying coward.

Forum List

Back