Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source(Fox news!)

A woman claimed days ago a shot hit the outside of her building.

Yeah I remember that, I think it was the Tiffany and Pigeous (however you spell that) interview, and she said the police had gone and took it out of the building. I think they said there were other bullets being picked up too.

That would make sense because both women claimed that the officer was shooting in Brown's direction while Brown was running away from the officer. Of course, they thought Brown must have been hit by one of those shots from behind, though it appears he only maybe was grazed by something behind him while the rest of the shots hit him in the front. It would be understandable that they thought he was hit at least once from behind because they seem to feel that something in his body language when he turned around suggested that he had been hit once.

As for the officer's alleged facial injury, the source that Fox News, ABC and the NY Post ran with was a right-wing lunatic fringe blogger named Jim Hoft from the blog Gateway Pundit. He is notoriously one of the most whacked out right-wing trolls on the internet who often makes up details to get lots of clicks.

On his blog he revealed that a source close to the officer in the police department leaked to him the x-rays of Wilson's face and published the x-rays on his blog as "Breaking News!" and of course "Exclusive!".

The problem is that the x-rays were a forgery. He simply lifted the image from a textbook and altered it somewhat.

But that hoax has been good enough for supporters of Wilson and they're now simply repeating "orbital fracture" as if they are privy to some greater truth the rest of us don't have even though what they believe was made up on some right-wing schmuck's blog. There is no evidence to suggest Gateway Pundit knows anyone in Ferguson, let alone its police department.

Here is the first website that debunked Gateway Pundit: Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

Adrenaline.

Maybe. But googling around, I'm not the only one asking about why no medical attention or concern over injuries on the officer. No ambulance called, no first aid rendered, something stinks.

Im not on anyone's side but the right side. If someone lies I'm all over their ass. And up to now, I'd not felt the officer or police had lied. But I gotta say, this sounds deceptive. Googling orbital blowout fractures, selecting Images, they're really obvious even without any blood. The officer might be oblivious from adrenaline, but no one looking at him would be. Yet no concern on the video, no one calling an ambulance for him? That's suspicious.

I had the same concerns as you. The link in my post above debunks this whole "orbital fracture" thing that got spun on a blog from an infamously dumb internet blogger with no real connections to this event other than stirring the pot.

Yeah I remember that, I think it was the Tiffany and Pigeous (however you spell that) interview, and she said the police had gone and took it out of the building. I think they said there were other bullets being picked up too.

That would make sense because both women claimed that the officer was shooting in Brown's direction while Brown was running away from the officer. Of course, they thought Brown must have been hit by one of those shots from behind, though it appears he only maybe was grazed by something behind him while the rest of the shots hit him in the front. It would be understandable that they thought he was hit at least once from behind because they seem to feel that something in his body language when he turned around suggested that he had been hit once.

As for the officer's alleged facial injury, the source that Fox News, ABC and the NY Post ran with was a right-wing lunatic fringe blogger named Jim Hoft from the blog Gateway Pundit. He is notoriously one of the most whacked out right-wing trolls on the internet who often makes up details to get lots of clicks.

On his blog he revealed that a source close to the officer in the police department leaked to him the x-rays of Wilson's face and published the x-rays on his blog as "Breaking News!" and of course "Exclusive!".

The problem is that the x-rays were a forgery. He simply lifted the image from a textbook and altered it somewhat.

But that hoax has been good enough for supporters of Wilson and they're now simply repeating "orbital fracture" as if they are privy to some greater truth the rest of us don't have even though what they believe was made up on some right-wing schmuck's blog. There is no evidence to suggest Gateway Pundit knows anyone in Ferguson, let alone its police department.

Here is the first website that debunked Gateway Pundit: Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

So according to the witness in the link provided above officer Wilson was shooting at Brown as he was running away. Granted Brown was resisting arrest at that point but he was unarmed and Wilson was placing other members of the public in mortal danger by shooting.

Then Brown stopped and turned around. He was unarmed and obviously no threat but Wilson continued shooting. I don't know of any police protocol that covers a situation like this. Wilson does not appear to be injured in the video.

However this does explain why FDP has been withholding information.

But that hoax has been good enough for supporters of Wilson and they're now simply repeating "orbital fracture" as if they are privy to some greater truth the rest of us don't have even though what they believe was made up on some right-wing schmucks blog. There is no evidence to suggest Gateway Pundit knows anyone in Ferguson, let alone its police department.

In a study of the robbery video, you can see Brown drops his shoulders when he turns; this is subtle body language aggression intended to intimidate the clerk. IF Brown had made a similar shoulder drop as/before he turned then I could indeed see the witnesses linking that to a hit from behind. I could also see the graze on his palm as a plausible candidate for being shot as he was running.

Of course witness on the other side says Wilson did not shoot at Brown while he was running, pursued Brown and told him to freeze, and then Brown turned around and taunted him saying he wasn't going to shoot - which would be rather stupid if Wilson had indeed already been shooting at him - before charging.

So it boils down to which witnesses are telling the truth, if any. Witnesses are not all so great at 'not' filling in absent information with their own assumptions, biased by their disposition toward x and y as well.

As for the facial injury; I didn't mention the blog post so I'm not sure if you were directing that to me or just the post in general. However, I do remember Chief Jackson saying that Wilson was injured in one of his interviews at the beginning of the case so I'm inclined to believe Wilson was injured. As to the severity of that injury, or if he received any medical care, I don't have enough information to argue either way.

I was merely saying that if he 'was' injured it is possible that the ambulance he was with at the sick call checked out his wounds on scene, or took him to the hospital, or the Asst. Chief took him to the hospital, or a thousand other possibilities that rely on details that likely would not be noticed or mentioned by anyone except those of us who are attempting to solve the case absent all information heh

Maybe it is just an age thing, but concerning this incident ONLY, I find FOX is being more balanced than either CNN or MSNBC. It seems to me that both CNN and MSNBC are almost inciting continuing confrontations between the protesters and police. Maybe it is just an age thing. Maybe not...

So according to the witness in the link provided above officer Wilson was shooting at Brown as he was running away. Granted Brown was resisting arrest at that point but he was unarmed and Wilson was placing other members of the public in mortal danger by shooting.

Then Brown stopped and turned around. He was unarmed and obviously no threat but Wilson continued shooting. I don't know of any police protocol that covers a situation like this. Wilson does not appear to be injured in the video.

Not only the witness in the link but the FDP admitted that Wilson was shooting from behind as well. From a passage in the NY Times article:

"As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials."

It would seem that everyone including the FDP are on the same page now when it comes to Wilson firing and missing from behind.

It does indeed raise concerns about the danger he was causing to innocent bystanders.

But that hoax has been good enough for supporters of Wilson and they're now simply repeating "orbital fracture" as if they are privy to some greater truth the rest of us don't have even though what they believe was made up on some right-wing schmucks blog. There is no evidence to suggest Gateway Pundit knows anyone in Ferguson, let alone its police department.

In a study of the robbery video, you can see Brown drops his shoulders when he turns; this is subtle body language aggression intended to intimidate the clerk. IF Brown had made a similar shoulder drop as/before he turned then I could indeed see the witnesses linking that to a hit from behind. I could also see the graze on his palm as a plausible candidate for being shot as he was running.

Of course witness on the other side says Wilson did not shoot at Brown while he was running, pursued Brown and told him to freeze, and then Brown turned around and taunted him saying he wasn't going to shoot - which would be rather stupid if Wilson had indeed already been shooting at him - before charging.

So it boils down to which witnesses are telling the truth, if any. Witnesses are not all so great at 'not' filling in absent information with their own assumptions, biased by their disposition toward x and y as well.

As for the facial injury; I didn't mention the blog post so I'm not sure if you were directing that to me or just the post in general. However, I do remember Chief Jackson saying that Wilson was injured in one of his interviews at the beginning of the case so I'm inclined to believe Wilson was injured. As to the severity of that injury, or if he received any medical care, I don't have enough information to argue either way.

I was merely saying that if he 'was' injured it is possible that the ambulance he was with at the sick call checked out his wounds on scene, or took him to the hospital, or the Asst. Chief took him to the hospital, or a thousand other possibilities that rely on details that likely would not be noticed or mentioned by anyone except those of us who are attempting to solve the case absent all information heh

I was directing it out to anyone and everyone that so far there is heresay about an apparent facial injury to Wilson, but no hard evidence yet. My gut tells me that if Wilson had suffered a significant injury to his face, the FDP would have been all too happy to let that leak because they're in a real hot mess it seems.

Maybe it is just an age thing, but concerning this incident ONLY, I find FOX is being more balanced than either CNN or MSNBC. It seems to me that both CNN and MSNBC are almost inciting continuing confrontations between the protesters and police. Maybe it is just an age thing. Maybe not...

I disagree. Fox News ran with a story that was made up on a right-wing blog. Pretty shoddy.

I feel CNN is kind of lazy. They want so much to be evenhanded that they miss the bigger picture.

I think Chris Hayes on MSNBC has done the best work of all the journalists I've seen. When he speaks, it reflects all the input he's getting from people who are there. A lot of journalists are just recording and speculating. Hayes seems to be really listening and soaking it all up, as a good journalist should. He hasn't ignored when there has been violence by some individuals and has given us a good idea about who those people are and how they're different than the actual protesters who are peacefully demonstrating. He also hasn't ignored when the authorities appear to be making hypocritical or strange decisions, like demanding that everyone immediately disperse from an area where they had specifically ordered everyone to assembl and how they ordered people to disperse but had every road blocked all around so that the people couldn't actually disperse, which followed with the illogical decision to gas everyone including the media.

I do credit CNN and MSNBC for not running with the hoax that Fox, ABC and the NY Post ran with about the apparent injury to Wilson's face, which was a claim made up by an unreliable blogger.

Not only the witness in the link but the FDP admitted that Wilson was shooting from behind as well. From a passage in the NY Times article:

"As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials."

It would seem that everyone including the FDP are on the same page now when it comes to Wilson firing and missing from behind.

It does indeed raise concerns about the danger he was causing to innocent bystanders.

If you happen to have a link for that one I'd like to peruse it. (I had to go on-call so I'm missing some articles)

If you happen to have a link for that one I'd like to peruse it. (I had to go on-call so I'm missing some articles)

Days ago, I'll try but this might not be true, the discussion was about the number of shots fired, the article came to mind. Cannot find it. We will know how many shots were fired when the investigations are complete and the Grand Jury returns with their finding, I read it could take two months.

@Peach, yea I know the feeling, was on a plane for just one day and lost all track of all the stuff being put out. No worries too much, more my own curiosity and keeping my mind of work to relax heh

@Peach, yea I know the feeling, was on a plane for just one day and lost all track of all the stuff being put out. No worries too much, more my own curiosity and keeping my mind of work to relax heh

I was waiting on a client at 6:30 am, an inlaw of course.......finally reached him by phone; he forgot to drop off the document on his way to work. 'Special' clients are..................interesting.

I was waiting on a client at 6:30 am, an inlaw of course.......finally reached him by phone; he forgot to drop off the document on his way to work. 'Special' clients are..................interesting.

That sound speciously like lawyer talk ;) Just a consulting job here so it's relatively easy, but I never seem to find any down time; my "work OCD" would have me reading paperwork on the company's without sleeping if I let it and I'm just too damn old for that shit anymore heh

More definitions of "racism"

Racist-- A word used by anyone, White or not, who hates White people.

Racism--A derogatory scare word to describe a natural tribal instinct currently forbidden to only one tribe.

White Privilege--The honor of being constantly blamed for everything bad throughout world history.

White Supremacist--Any White person who isn't constantly apologizing for their skin color.

You obviously weren't aware you can google specific phrases to see where else they're used. ...Or originated.

The Progressive Glossary.. - Stormfront

RACIST—A word used by anyone, white or not, who hates white people.
RACISM—A derogatory scare word to describe a natural tribal instinct that is currently forbidden to only one tribe.

Whoopsie.
I'm aware of that capability. So what? You perceive yourself as some kind of "detective" or something? LMAO
I've had that in my mail for years. I don't remember if I copied it myself and saved it or if it was sent to me. Big deal.

LMAO..the origin is "Taki Magazine" you clown...and someone from Stormfront apparently copied it from them and added the last 2. Who cares?

Thanks for the link, though.

Adrenaline.

Maybe. But googling around, I'm not the only one asking about why no medical attention or concern over injuries on the officer. No ambulance called, no first aid rendered, something stinks.

Im not on anyone's side but the right side. If someone lies I'm all over their ass. And up to now, I'd not felt the officer or police had lied. But I gotta say, this sounds deceptive. Googling orbital blowout fractures, selecting Images, they're really obvious even without any blood. The officer might be oblivious from adrenaline, but no one looking at him would be. Yet no concern on the video, no one calling an ambulance for him? That's suspicious.

From the Faux News "“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.” ""

So the Assistant PC came out to the scene after Wilson called him? And left Brown in the street with no ambulance and drove Wilson to the hospital?

I think the first witnesses who talked to the press would have certainly said something about this.

And so everyone at the hospital who attended Wilson has been told to be quiet and not talk to the press?

Bahahahahaa.....Bullshit. This is called a planted lie. Another set up like "Josie", Wilson's wife's BFF who knows how it all happened.

How could anyone know he was unarmed at the time?

Now, if this were, as many describe it, an execution style killing buy a cop, someone easy to identify, why would he:

A. Choose someone much larger than himself to confront?

B. Not also take out the much smaller person along with him? Leaving a witness alive during an execution makes no sense

C. Do it during lunchtime when many people would be moving around?

D. Do it on a residential street where there would be many witnesses?

The theory that this was just a racist cop looking to kill a black kid makes zero sense.

An alternate definition;

racism (noun)
An undetectable and unmeasurable “systemic, societal, institutional, omnipresent, and epistemologically embedded phenomenon that pervades every vestige of our reality” (in the words of Negro scholar Omowale Akintunde), forcing brown-skinned people to fail out of school, smoke crack, not get a job, abandon their kids, contract AIDS, commit every crime at a staggering rate, underperform on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally act like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages, thus making them seem inferior to whites in every way outside of certain sports, or at least certain positions in certain sports (and to which Asians are somehow, mysteriously immune).
Usually rendered blatant racism.

In minorities, the leading cause of depression, death, animal and child abuse, tears, impotence, low self-esteem, persistent whining, and congestive heart failure. Literally the worst thing in the entire world.

racist
(adjective)
  1. Expressing, suggesting, or hinting at discomforting truths about race.
  2. Failing to sufficiently denigrate and discriminate against whites.
  3. Directed at a white person by a non-white person: causing the speaker, or some (actual or hypothetical) like-race individual, to feel (or suspect that he may feel) unwanted, uncared for, unlikeable, uneasy, uncomfortable, upset, angry, guilty, hurt, cross, inferior, or stupid in some way.
but seriously...

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race.
Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

I'm going to disagree with this bit: "Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. Humans like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs and tend to reject outsiders who aren't like them."

We had a mix of 'ethnic' background friends of the family and it was never a big deal when I was growing up. I worked for a black (sorry if I'm behind in the correct PC term for that) couple who owned two local strip clubs, they were up n up good people; ex-wife was a bit of a bitch, but hell there's a lot of white bitches too. My boss, however, was a far too nice guy; he was always giving extra money to the drug addict dancers (we had 2 in particular) and trying to get them out of dugs and stuff. He even took one of them shopping every year to get school clothes and supplies for her kids every year. Anyway, I didn't want to drive with the drunks after bar close so we'd sit around chatting about everything under the sun while we did all the day end stuff (cleaning, stocking, bookkeeping, ordering, etc.) I think the only thing we ever even disagreed about was me cutting off dancers who got drunk (law) and him thinking that was intrusive (shouldn't be a law) we had some good debates about it heh

I digress, my point is I don't think there is an innate desire to self-segregate, I think it's a taught behavior.

I disagree. It isn't "taught", it's normal human behavior.
Your empirical observation of a limited group in controlled conditions for a limited time, doesn't overrule thousands of years of history.

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric and when left alone they self segregate because people like to be around people who share their customs, culture, language.

I'm aware of that capability. So what? You perceive yourself as some kind of "detective" or something? LMAO
I've had that in my mail for years. I don't remember if I copied it myself and saved it or if it was sent to me. Big deal.

LMAO..the origin is "Taki Magazine" you clown...and someone from Stormfront apparently copied it from them and added the last 2. Who cares?

Detective? No, but thankyou for the kind compliment. Maybe I missed my calling? (considers and muses...0

Detective? No, but thankyou for the kind compliment. Maybe I missed my calling? (considers and muses...0

Your snarky tone and negative language implied something dishonest was going on but you (!) with some slick "detective work" "cracked the case".

Apparently I read your words wrong.

Forum List

Back