Missouri moves to next step: Banning Trans Care for Adults

You must have some numbers on these procedures.

A single child being abused like this is too much, surada.

Some liberal of FB told me a few months ago that "only" 200 or so underage girls get mastectomies for "sex changes" each year. That's too damn many even if it was just one.

And hormones are passed out like candy at these tranny affirmation clinics to younger and younger kids. I was reading where drug companies are starting to make their hormone pills for these kids in the shape of Fred Flintstone to appeal to the children.

Missouri is moving to the next step, banning adults from receiving Trans care.
No libraries, no abortion, interfering in adult trans care, Missouri is really stepping their game up. Mississippi, Texas, and Alabama need to step it up to stay in the game!

There’s no such thing as transcare.
Next.

Missouri is basically trying to deny health-care to anyone they don't like.

Maybe the state should start picking up the tab for women that want larger breasts? I mean if they feel like they must have them to feel whole, why not, right?

If a man wants to think he is a woman and dress like a woman, so be it. I don’t care. When they want me to subsidize their fantasy, we have a problem.

If the psychiatric community insisted on agreeing with and reinforcing patients with the delusions they were Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, instead of correcting them and putting them into straight jackets and dosing them with Haldol, you'd have a lot more of those delusions too.

Have you ever seen the TV show Dexter?

The protagonist is a compulsive serial killer. Recognizing what he was destined to be, his adoptive father instilled in him a “code”. He only goes after other murderers, preferably those that are able to evade formal justice.

His target, in one episode was a psychiatrist who would manipulate some of his patients toward suicide. He'd take advantage of his patients' unsound mental states, fill their heads with ideas that they were destined to be miserable, and grooming them to see suicide as a valid option.

Maybe the state should start picking up the tab for women that want larger breasts? I mean if they feel like they must have them to feel whole, why not, right?

If a man wants to think he is a woman and dress like a woman, so be it. I don’t care. When they want me to subsidize their fantasy, we have a problem.

Exactly.

When "Christine" Jorgensen decided to be sexually mutilated, he went on his own fucking dime to Copenhagen to have the frankensteinian atrocity done.

Why not just follow this cat's precedent?

There's a difference between paying for health care and denying access, stupid.

Exactly.

When "Christine" Jorgensen decided to be sexually mutilated, he went on his own fucking dime to Copenhagen to have the frankensteinian atrocity done.

Why not just follow this cat's precedent?
We were once told that anti-abortion freaks only wanted to stop federal or state dollars going for them.

That turned out to be a lie.

They want to stop ALL abortions

Same here
Do not believe these people… ever

We were once told that anti-abortion freaks only wanted to stop federal or state dollars going for them.

Same here
They lie in spite of the Hyde Act.. and don't know the difference between what is elective and what isn't.

"...the overwhelming body of scientific and medical evidence supporting this care..."

There is no such body of scientific and/or medical evidence. Demand that the ACLU produce it.

As Conservative pundit Dennis Prager often points out, the Left places no value on truth.

Missouri is moving to the next step, banning adults from receiving Trans care.
No libraries, no abortion, interfering in adult trans care, Missouri is really stepping their game up. Mississippi, Texas, and Alabama need to step it up to stay in the game!

In other words Missouri is preventing parents from mutilating their children. Only a sicko would object to that.

Same here

Who told you that?

Pro Life people have always been for outlawing the Abomination of Abortion.

Although there are indeed others who just don't want to pay for it and could give a shit less about whether the Atrocity is legal or not.

Who told you that?

Pro Life people have always been for outlawing the Abomination of Abortion.

Although there are indeed others who just don't want to pay for it and could give a shit less about whether the Atrocity is legal or not.
Haven't you ever heard of the Hyde Act?

Forum List

Back