Missouri Republicans tackle the big problems right off the bat....

And ANOTHER member of the christian taliban comes out of the closet.
Has nothing to do with religion you fucking moron. Everyone dresses appropriately for work. How many engineering meetings do you think I would get to attend showing up in shorts and flip flops? One is the answer retard. After that I would be dressing for job interviews. Do I dress for a meeting to go visit a job site? No you stupid bitch. It’s jeans, steel toed boots, a hard hat and safety glasses.

You dress appropriately for a job or you lose that job. End of story.

Has nothing to do with religion you fucking moron. Everyone dresses appropriately for work. How many engineering meetings do you think I would get to attend showing up in shorts and flip flops? One is the answer retard. After that I would be dressing for job interviews. Do I dress for a meeting to go visit a job site? No you stupid bitch. It’s jeans, steel toed boots, a hard hat and safety glasses.

You're speaking to someone who has gone clueless to job interviews, looking and behaving ass-holish, and then wondered why they didn't get the job.

Or maybe they just stayed in mommy's basement.

You're speaking to someone who has gone clueless to job interviews, looking and behaving ass-holish, and then wondered why they didn't get the job.

Or maybe they just stayed in mommy's basement.

Oh no. It’s definitely the taliban, or could be Nazi’s. Hard to tell. One guy got it right though…

Thanks Dave.

The first order of business in any session of a legislature is to get the rules established. Who is complaining about the dress code? Every employer has one. Do the D's think that the legislators should have to wear uniforms or something?
No but evidently the Republicans think so. It is their legislation after all.

Actually, the leftists just want anything to kvetch about so that we're not looking at what's important -- their Imposter In Chief in the White House and his junkie progeny.

Their MSM masters easily keep them distracted from what truly matters.

We are not so easily distracted.

Keep on giving thumbs up on posts advocating assassinating the President, eh?

No but evidently the Republicans think so. It is their legislation after all.

From my understanding, and I'm not in Missouri, all the legislature is trying to do is establish the dress code for members for this session.

Not to "require uniforms", but just to require decency. Men in the body, as well as the dames, will both be required to dress professionally.

When I was in high school, we had a dress code that required neckties and suit jackets.

Worked out fine, in fact our test scores were significantly higher that the scores in the local city government school system where they allowed the kids to wear anything.

Helps put people in a good mindset.
What were the expectations for college level classes?

From my understanding, and I'm not in Missouri, all the legislature is trying to do is establish the dress code for members for this session.

Not to "require uniforms", but just to require decency. Men in the body, as well as the dames, will both be required to dress professionally.
Well dress code that requires no showing of arms? Lol, a little ridiculous! But OK let's not even go there, let's just imagine it isn't over reach. How does Republicans making of such rules turn into the Dems requiring a uniform? Doesn't quite track.

The Baptist Christian school in Mizzouri, Agape, just had to shut down over allegations of the staff piddling kiddies...Great private Baptist school, but let us worry about them bare arms....

Well, that fits right in with the MAGAt life.

Everything to do with so-called "christian" taliban "values".

Well dress code that requires no showing of arms? Lol, a little ridiculous! But OK let's not even go there, let's just imagine it isn't over reach. How does Republicans making of such rules turn into the Dems requiring a uniform? Doesn't quite track.
Reminds me of Saudi Arabia and other gulf states REQUIRING American women in the military to keep their sleeves rolled all the way down.....and not being allowed to drive military vehicles when there for Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

Forum List

Back