Missouri

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
been wanting to start a thread on the state of missouri for posting political issue and proposed laws,,

I know there are a few other Missourians here so its a chance for us to keep each other informed on things going on around the state.

hopefully there wont be to many trolls derailing the thread,,

dont be afraid to report trolls if they get out of line,,

been wanting to start a thread on the state of missouri for posting political issue and proposed laws,,

I know there are a few other Missourians here so its a chance for us to keep each other informed on things going on around the state.

hopefully there wont be to many trolls derailing the thread,,

dont be afraid to report trolls if they get out of line,,

What ruling is that? I haven’t seen this. Like pedos have to put a sign in their yard for Halloween?

1728435123693.png

I have no problem with that. Most cities and towns have publicly-searchable lists of names and addresses of sex offenders anyway.

Do the crime, do the time, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted my children trick or treating at a known pedophile's house.

So the state of Missouri wants their cut of legalized gambling on sports. Voters are voting on legalizing abortions, more money for law enforcement, only allowing citizens to vote with no rank-choice voting, an increase in minimum wage and sick leave. The voters are also voting on property tax exemption for child care facilities.

That's a hell of alot to put on the ballot. I'm sure both sides will be mailing out millions of political fliers attacking the other side. But very few people will understand what they're voting on.

:laughing0301:

So the state of Missouri wants their cut of legalized gambling on sports. Voters are voting on legalizing abortions, more money for law enforcement, only allowing citizens to vote with no rank-choice voting, an increase in minimum wage and sick leave. The voters are also voting on property tax exemption for child care facilities.

That's a hell of alot to put on the ballot. I'm sure both sides will be mailing out millions of political fliers attacking the other side. But very few people will understand what they're voting on.

:laughing0301:
Yeah it’s a busy year around these parts.

They have their bias and don’t hide it.
one of my sisters is an insider with the progressives running the city,,

she was involved in both the street cars and the airport,, did a lot of work on the airport,, that thing sucks balls,,

she is always very uncomfortable around me because I keep asking her questions she really doesnt want to answer,,

one of my sisters is an insider with the progressives running the city,,

she was involved in both the street cars and the airport,, did a lot of work on the airport,, that thing sucks balls,,

she is always very uncomfortable around me because I keep asking her questions she really doesnt want to answer,,
The airport is an abomination. They could have just remodeled the fucking bathrooms in the old one. Democrats once again improving shit worse for billions of dollars.

I blame that damned tourist trap, Branson. Lake of the Ozarks and Springfield were so much nicer when I lived there in the 70's, back before Branson, MO became a Yankee-magnet.
Branson is fun but I wouldn’t want to live there. It’s a lot like Vegas. The lake is insane at this point. Million dollar condos with nothing more than 100 yards of steps to get you to your 10 feet of water line.

The airport is an abomination. They could have just remodeled the fucking bathrooms in the old one. Democrats once again improving shit worse for billions of dollars.
I have to drop off the wife and mother in law tomorrow afternoon,,

drop off isnt so bad but pickup is a nightmare,,

the old one was so easy it was stupid,, from car to gate you could get dropped off within a hundred feet or so, now its a 1/4 mile minimum

but hey I here you can by hundred dollar lego sets while you wait for your flight delays,,

I have to drop off the wife and mother in law tomorrow afternoon,,

drop off isnt so bad but pickup is a nightmare,,

the old one was so easy it was stupid,, from car to gate you could get dropped off within a hundred feet or so, now its a 1/4 mile minimum

but hey I here you can by hundred dollar lego sets while you wait for your flight delays,,
It’s just stupid now. The entire thing is just Southwest moved a floor up and a quarter mile away instead of 100 feet. You can’t even get a direct flight from KC to fucking anywhere. They wanted an international airport when you can’t even get direct flights to anywhere in the US. It’s a joke but a lot of connected people made millions off of it.

Forum List

Back