Mistakes in my life

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I made a whole lot of mistakes in my life in Philadelphia... most of which I still have not recovered from, and probably NEVER will because of how severe of a mistake it is that I made, at such a critical time in my life as my Childhood.

Number 1 : I hung out with Bar rooms Drunks who are full of shit, probably ALL of them are now DEAD, either of Liver Cirrhosis, Cancer and Failure, of Suicide, of Drug Overdose, of Old age, or of being MURDERED.
Because they're fucking pieces of shit.

I would say that if I went back to Philly to try to find them... I would end up getting death certificates in their place.

And Instead of listening to my teachers, and doing what they wanted me to do... I listened to who my friends at the time were...
The fucking stupid scumbags in the fucking bar... spending their welfare checks on Alcohol.

Number 2 : Not critically thinking.

What the fuck 16 year old is driving a car from the previous decade, drinking, smoking, working part time, and not going to school.. and driving OFF street vehicles in the fuckin' alley ?
and Plays basketball inside a School yard ?

Well the answer to that question, is No 16 year old that a 5 year old needs to be around.

I made the mistake of trying to Play basketball with them, and I paid for that one mistake fucking ROYALLY, every fucking day until I myself was 14 too.

Number 3 : Keeping on calling the Police repeatedly, instead of packing the fuck up and going.

Number 4 : Hanging around a small business owner and her movie rental, and merchandise selling business with a pocket of adult entertainment in the back...
and hanging around the bowling alley...

Instead of working on what I needed to work on, which is the everything that I wasn't getting in Philly's bullshit schools, especially the ones they fucking gave me.

So I have made a whole lot of mistakes.

You can criticize me if you want to, because of those mistakes... but the fact is... those mistakes are far less common in places where less of that bullshit exists period.

Last edited:
I made a whole lot of mistakes in my life in Philadelphia... most of which I still have not recovered from, and probably NEVER will because of how severe of a mistake it is that I made, at such a critical time in my life as my Childhood.

Number 1 : I hung out with Bar rooms Drunks who are full of shit, probably ALL of them are now DEAD, either of Liver Cirrhosis, Cancer and Failure, of Suicide, of Drug Overdose, of Old age, or of being MURDERED.

I would say that if I went back to Philly to try to find them... I would end up getting death certificates in their place.

And Instead of listening to my teachers, and doing what they wanted me to do... I listened to who my friends at the time were...
The fucking stupid scumbags in the fucking bar... spending their welfare checks on Alcohol.

What the fuck 16 year old is driving a car from the previous decade, drinking, smoking, working part time, and not going to school.. and driving OFF street vehicles in the fuckin' alley ?

Well the answer to that question, is No 16 year old that a 5 year old needs to be around.

I made the mistake of trying to Play basketball with them, and I paid for that one mistake fucking ROYALLY, every fucking day until I myself was 14 too.

Number 3 : Keeping on calling the Police repeatedly, instead of packing the fuck up and going.

Number 4 : Hanging around a small business owner and her movie rental, and merchandise selling business with a pocket of adult entertainment in the back...

Instead of working on what I needed to work on, which is the everything that I wasn't getting in Philly's bullshit schools, especially the ones they fucking gave me.

You can criticize me if you want to, because of those mistakes... but the fact is... those mistakes are far less common in places where less of that bullshit exists period.
Listen to me. It is good to take an inventory of our life and see what has led to the place we are now. It is obvious that you do not believe that the choices you made were right and that you've got some regrets. It's also clear that others exploited your innocence and didn't have a conscience about being a bad influence in your life, Ice. The good news is - that is the past. It's not your future.

God loves you and He wants to give you a real future. Real hope. Real change. You can make the decision to turn your life over to Jesus Christ and invite Him to come in and be the LORD of your life right now. Read Romans 10:8,9,10, Ice29.

Satan is a hard taskmaster. The things you are mentioning are not mistakes. Sin isn't a mistake. It's a conscious decision to go against our own conscience and do what we know we shouldn't be doing. Your conscience is wide awake now and the next step is to call it what it is and tell the LORD, Lord, I am a sinner. I ask for you to forgive me and to receive me as your child. I repent of my ways and want to give my life to you. Then read Romans 10:8,9,10 and receive Jesus into your heart by faith.

I've never seen anyone on this board be so honest about themselves. It tells me that God's hand is on your life and he is going to pull you through this. You need to forgive yourself and ask God for the grace to be able to forgive those who have harmed you in the past. God can take the broken pieces of your life and make something beautiful out of it. I'm praying for you this morning. Satan wants you to feel hopeless but the truth is - with God all things are possible and His Son is hope for the hopeless. Jesus came to redeem you and set you free from the past. What you are saying here is what probably 2 dozen more (at least) on this board have been telling themselves without expressing it to others. Hopefully what you have done here will lead to others taking an inventory of their own lives. Because truly - time is running out.

Today is the day of Salvation. It takes one decision in your heart and confessing it with your mouth - to change your life forever. The moment you make that decision to follow Jesus Christ? You'll find that it is His power that will keep you - not your own. You can't do it on your own, Ice. No one can. Without Jesus Christ - it is impossible to be who God created us to be. The Lord does not want you to beat yourself up. He's not condemning you. You can go to him and he is not going to reject you.

Jeremiah, has Jesus ever explained to you why he failed to be the messiah to the tribe of judah? Did Jesus in fact need to accept Jesus to overcome Jesus' failures in life and be more in touch with Yahweh who of course is himself Jesus?

Jeremiah, has Jesus ever explained to you why he failed to be the messiah to the tribe of judah? Did Jesus in fact need to accept Jesus to overcome Jesus' failures in life and be more in touch with Yahweh who of course is himself Jesus?
Jesus is God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess - including yours, Snouter - that Jesus Christ is LORD. You'll do it here or you'll do it in hell some day. Your free will decision.

Listen to me. It is good to take an inventory of our life and see what has led to the place we are now. It is obvious that you do not believe that the choices you made were right and that you've got some regrets. It's also clear that others exploited your innocence and didn't have a conscience about being a bad influence in your life, Ice. The good news is - that is the past. It's not your future.

God loves you and He wants to give you a real future. Real hope. Real change. You can make the decision to turn your life over to Jesus Christ and invite Him to come in and be the LORD of your life right now. Read Romans 10:8,9,10, Ice29.

Satan is a hard taskmaster. The things you are mentioning are not mistakes. Sin isn't a mistake. It's a conscious decision to go against our own conscience and do what we know we shouldn't be doing. Your conscience is wide awake now and the next step is to call it what it is and tell the LORD, Lord, I am a sinner. I ask for you to forgive me and to receive me as your child. I repent of my ways and want to give my life to you. Then read Romans 10:8,9,10 and receive Jesus into your heart by faith.

I've never seen anyone on this board be so honest about themselves. It tells me that God's hand is on your life and he is going to pull you through this. You need to forgive yourself and ask God for the grace to be able to forgive those who have harmed you in the past. God can take the broken pieces of your life and make something beautiful out of it. I'm praying for you this morning. Satan wants you to feel hopeless but the truth is - with God all things are possible and His Son is hope for the hopeless. Jesus came to redeem you and set you free from the past. What you are saying here is what probably 2 dozen more (at least) on this board have been telling themselves without expressing it to others. Hopefully what you have done here will lead to others taking an inventory of their own lives. Because truly - time is running out.

Today is the day of Salvation. It takes one decision in your heart and confessing it with your mouth - to change your life forever. The moment you make that decision to follow Jesus Christ? You'll find that it is His power that will keep you - not your own. You can't do it on your own, Ice. No one can. Without Jesus Christ - it is impossible to be who God created us to be. The Lord does not want you to beat yourself up. He's not condemning you. You can go to him and he is not going to reject you.

This song is for you, Ice.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, an online confession? why I wonder?

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I too grew up in Philly and did a lot of the same things. During the sixties so many od'ed, and today it continues..... Another wonder why......

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, an online confession? why I wonder?

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I too grew up in Philly and did a lot of the same things. During the sixties so many od'ed, and today it continues..... Another wonder why......
You'll never know until you come under the conviction of the Holy Spirit, Midcan. God's ways are higher than mans ways. You are thinking with a carnal mind and therein you cannot understand it. But I thank God he did it because now I'm praying for him and by this afternoon I'll have my prayer partners praying with me for him until he comes through this. As for you? Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling because one day you will stand before Jesus Christ and give an account for your life and what you've done with it. You and me and everyone else on this forum are going to give an account for every idle word we have ever spoken or written. That is a sobering thought if ever there was one.

Yes I agree, ou should move to a third world Arab Muslim shithole where you can find the level of oppression necessary for a "person" like you to make it through life.

Jesus is God.

According to the Gospels except John, he is the false messiah of the jews. Yahweh was not even considered "God." He was a local war deity to help jews defeat other tribes, which didn't work out too well with the Romans apparently.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess - including yours, Snouter - that Jesus Christ is LORD.

First of all, we have the knowledge that the tongue is not the source of the voice, the vocal cords are. Modern science which flat earth Jesus and Yahweh knew nothing about.

You'll do it here or you'll do it in hell some day.

Did you know Yahweh never mentioned "that other place." That fabrication was a trick by the authors of the new testament to scare dummies into believing lies. And unfortunately in your case it worked.

Your free will decision.

Thankfully I make decisions based on reason and fact, not idiotic mythology. Don't waste your life believing bullshit. Learn about the origins of what you put your trust in.

This thread is your latest mistake.

is this the early, early show, or the late, late show?

Ice29 first of all a hug for you....and secondly a thanks to Jeremiah for her kind words.

Ice29, you are being too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes that's part of being human. If we didn't make mistakes we would all be angels living a perfect life in a higher realm, in Heaven.

To live is to err.....forgive yourself, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try to start all over again.

We are all humans travelling the same road and you are not alone.

Forum List

Back