Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

Does anyone on here really truly know anything about the Mormon religion or do you just copy stuff you find from biased websites because a man who you do not support and happens to be running for President practices that religion?

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

Still want to vote for this nut?

Obama is Muslim......its a wash politically.

Truth is..........if the candidate was Boob McNut and he was a devil worshiper...........if he can create jobs, he's gonna be in!!!

Last edited:
If Romney's religion isn't a cult then why is he surrounding himself with Mormans now and considering Rubio, a morman, for VP?

Cult-like....yup...definitely cult-like.

If Obama isnt a communist, why does he surround himself with communists?

You do realize Rubio is Catholic right? I'd love it if he was still Mormon.

The most dangerous thing that Romney believes is that he should do everything in his power to promote his church. Anyone who wants to see what an American theocracy is like should live in Utah for a while.

I've lived in Utah. it has a republican government.

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

Not to mention the fact that the Presidential election - particularly this one - is about our nation, its problems, and the possible solutions, and THESE peabrains are maundering on about the man's personal religious belief. Way to prioritize.

This crap says nothing about Romney's fitness to hold the office, but it says shitloads about the peabrains' fitness to vote on it.

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

So you think all mormon's with out acceptation believe every myth? Do you think all Christians believe in Literal Interpretation of the Bible as well?

Did Mitt tell you he Believes in all those Myths? Or are you just full of shit when you say he "actually believes this shit?"

And finally, I ask again. Why is it ok to Trash Mormons? No matter what you think of them. Every time I mention that a good sized Minority of Muslims believe in a Radical Interpretation and would love nothing more than to kill anyone who does not believe, I get attacked and told I can't do that. Yet the left either actively attacks Mormons, or Does not come to their defense like they Do Muslims.

I just don't get it?

Because the Mormon Religion is smaller and Newer it's ok? They are all based on some pretty crazy fucking beliefs and strange Myths.

I mean Come On. WTF

How will his religion affect the economy?

Since I am not better off than 4 years ago, big 0 gets the boot.

Well, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches industry, hard work, encourages us to cease to be idle, to be humble, to be honest, to be charitable, to manage your property with wisdom. All those principles, if followed, would improve the economy.

Does anyone on here really truly know anything about the Mormon religion or do you just copy stuff you find from biased websites because a man who you do not support and happens to be running for President practices that religion?

I do. But I read the scriptures. It helps:)

How will his religion affect the economy?

Since I am not better off than 4 years ago, big 0 gets the boot.

America is better off than it was 4 years ago for many reasons. If you haven't made your own situation any better in that time you think a vote for Mitten's will inspire you to get off your ass and change things?

UHM

no, its not

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Click the "time machine" back 4 years

National debt clock keeping you up at night? You mean before Bushes wars were on the books and the economy needed several trillion ..again..thanks to Bush.. Oh ya and medicare part two ..the donut hole ...which Bush never put on the books?..OH you mean THAT debt?

Me I sleep like a baby...never think about it. Check THIS out Sport...In spite of the flaming bag of liquid shit left on the whitehouse porch by Georgy Porgey when he left... IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!! No matter what the media tells you. It just fucking does not matter. Why???

Because if anything on this planet is "too big to fail"...It is America.

Even if the USA was technically or "on paper" in a financial disaster the PTB would just fix it like Obama and his minions did. As ANY president would. Keeping idiots like you scared is what is important.

:lol:

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

It's extremely arrogant.

It's also extremely natural to act that way. Arrogance is natural. Humility takes work. Which is why we are told to humble ourselves. And why we need Christ's help.

Better then having a clueless Affirmative Action President.

Yes, I live in Utah and many member of my family belong to the LDS church. I haven't seen anything on here that's incorrect.

Has anyone brought up the "Curse of Cain" business? Where they believed - up until the late '70's IIRC, that black people were the son's of cain, and thus cursed with black skin because of his malfeasance. I think they were even prohibited from being elders or somesuch for that reason.

Not that I really care. Most of the religions I've looked into have whack-assed beliefs. Fortunately, most are willing to change them around when the pressure from saner portions of society becomes significant.

Yes, I live in Utah and many member of my family belong to the LDS church. I haven't seen anything on here that's incorrect.

Then I suggest actually learning what Mormons teach.

Forum List

Back