Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year

sounds like he feels guilty for the privileges he was born with...

just because he's born to wealthy parents doesn't preclude him from ever expressing himself as he chooses.

who knows about the privileges of wealth better than a kid like him?

He should have put out a hit on the racists instead of complaining to the school president. However, I dont see what his parents net worth has to do with being subjected to racist slurs?
Racist slurs and White privilege are 2 separate topics.
Since he complained to the president about racial incidents I could give a flying fuck that they are 2 separate topics.

He should have put out a hit on the racists instead of complaining to the school president. However, I dont see what his parents net worth has to do with being subjected to racist slurs?
Since he complained to the president about racial incidents I could give a flying fuck that they are 2 separate topics.
As I could care about a pansy ass who acts like a 2 year old because someone supposedly called him names.

As I could care about a pansy ass who acts like a 2 year old because someone supposedly called him names.
Of course you care. You even started a thread as proof of your butt hurt.

just because he's born to wealthy parents doesn't preclude him from ever expressing himself as he chooses.

He is a fool

"Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year"

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

What a protester's father earns is irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate the legitimacy of the issue being protested.

There is a difference in wealth and white wealth. He knows that if he and his white friend were to walk into a white owned high end store to purchase something his white friend would be treated like a customer and he would be treated like a potential shop lifter.

Yeah, a thread about Leftard hypocrisy.
Feel the butt hurt?

you realize the vast majority of kids on college campuses have yet to vote in a presidential election?

every time some kid falls off the turnip truck you idiots try slap a label on them to suit your political agenda...

Forum List

Back