MO Lt. Gov. Calls DOJ more racist than Ferguson

Missouri Lt. Gov. Claims The Justice Department Is More Racist Than Ferguson

Good for him. I hope he stays steadfast and does not apologize.

Fuck that racist in the white house and his racist AG

"it is the Eric Holder and the Obama left and their minions that are obsessed with race while the rest of us are moving on beyond it."
Funny thing is site democrats are saying we should forgive him because he shot those two cops by accident.
EVEN if that story is true he was STILL out that night to shoot somebody.
Guess they "forgot" that part.

"it is the Eric Holder and the Obama left and their minions that are obsessed with race while the rest of us are moving on beyond it."

Obama has be a complete disaster for this country. It's simply amazing that this country fought wars overseas to prevent the poision Obama spews from reaching the shores of the US.

While its alledged Obama was elected fairly, again, I find that hard to believe... Just how can it be.

America is an exceptional country, however, Obama doesn't agree. Thus, his apology tour where he groveled to terrorist and rapist around the world.

Instead, what have we garnered since Obama's come to town?

While Obama keeps trying to figure out what he did to keep foreign countries mad at us-

America is now the doormat of third world shit holes

-Geaux

Did you read the report?

around here we know it's getting toward the end of the month and the local PDs have not generated enough revenue because of all the speed traps

Did you read the report?

around here we know it's getting toward the end of the month and the local PDs have not generated enough revenue because of all the speed traps

Did you read the report?

"MO Lt. Gov. Calls DOJ more racist than Ferguson"

Obviously you and other racists on the right are unaware of how ridiculous you are.

the doj blames whites for what blacks do and wants to hang white police for no reason. I'd say that is pretty racist.

But your dumb ass has no problem with all the destruction and lies of people like Holder and the black nationalist that you support. Piss off disr...Coward.

But your dumb ass has no problem with all the destruction and lies of people like Holder and the black nationalist that you support. Piss off disr...Coward.

Sit and spin dirtbag. My posts indicate nothing of the sort.

"MO Lt. Gov. Calls DOJ more racist than Ferguson"

Obviously you and other racists on the right are unaware of how ridiculous you are.
No, we see the continuing of Obama and holder keeping Ferguson alive and well with racism. That got two cops shot. Wake up man, you can't be blind your whole life.

Sit and spin dirtbag. My posts indicate nothing of the sort.

I did not have time, at this point, to read the entire report, but.....

I'll state this

1. the report came from the racist DOJ. Can't wiggle out of Holder being prejudiced.

2. most people in Ferguson are black 2/3 in fact, so it makes sense that most tickets are going to blacks

3. blacks commit crimes out of proportion to all other ethnic groups

4. All ethnicities are getting tickets, arrests. Point of DOJ ? Blacks commit more crimes?

I don't understand people like you who thinks that this white house hold animosity against whites? Ferguson M. needed a cleansing and the fact facts where exposed to address this issue, people like you find that racist and offending, to who? Until you walk in the shoes of young black males in this country you have no rights what so ever to give opinion, let alone attack the messenger. Have a blessed day.

He is a fucking moron.

This is straight from the Racist playbook. "How dare you uncover someone else's racism! You're the racist one for conducting an investigation and finding actual racism!"

Unbelievable, the dude is a moron.

At least the lt. Gov in Missouri has some sense and calls it like it is

Holder, Obama, Sharpton all has blood on their hands and a hand in destroying people lives and livelihoods in that town with this ongoing protesters/bused out of town agitators.

Three of the most vile people ever. And one is your damn President you voted in on us all

He is a fucking moron.

This is straight from the Racist playbook. "How dare you uncover someone else's racism! You're the racist one for conducting an investigation and finding actual racism!"

Unbelievable, the dude is a moron.
Anyone who exposes you Leftwats as the racist bigots you are is alright in my book.

Forum List

Back