Mob of thugs attacks cop

So you rather he stay in his car while thug could be going for a chopper or 45 and starts firing instead of putting thug in cuffs under control.

So those are the only two options?

Rather negates the argument that putting more black cops in black neighborhoods would do anything to decrease the lawlessness and thuggery rampant in those blighted places.

This had nothing to do with the cop's color, and everything to do with his dumb ass handling of the situation.
It has everything to do with the "color" of the neighborhood he was patrolling. And the only dumbass here is you thinking you know police procedure.

If climbing into the car with someone you just stopped without waiting for backup, and wrassling into the back seat and out the door on the other side of the car is police procedure, they need to come up with something different. That particular procedure doesn't work too well.
You're an idiot who thinks he knows police procedure.

Keep proving me right.

I know that's what he did. Is that standard police procedure?

NEWSFLASH........COPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH BAD SITUATIONS SOMETIMES!!!!

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.

Most effective means of dealing with the situation would be considered excessive force.

So what we have here is a untenable situation. The left ties our cops'hands behind their backs.....and then tells them to do their jobs.:dunno:

FUCK YOU!!!

Sorry, but I don't go that way, but I support your right to make love to who ever you chose..

Rather negates the argument that putting more black cops in black neighborhoods would do anything to decrease the lawlessness and thuggery rampant in those blighted places.

This had nothing to do with the cop's color, and everything to do with his dumb ass handling of the situation.
It has everything to do with the "color" of the neighborhood he was patrolling. And the only dumbass here is you thinking you know police procedure.

If climbing into the car with someone you just stopped without waiting for backup, and wrassling into the back seat and out the door on the other side of the car is police procedure, they need to come up with something different. That particular procedure doesn't work too well.

Keep proving me right.

Getting control of the suspect no matter what it takes? Yes. He could have been trying to get back in the vehicle to get a weapon. Why don't you leave police work to the police who know what they're doing?

You'll embarrass yourself less that way.

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.

Most effective means of dealing with the situation would be considered excessive force.

So what we have here is a untenable situation. The left ties our cops'hands behind their backs.....and then tells them to do their jobs.:dunno:

FUCK YOU!!!

How is anyone tying the cops hands? Be specific

With often unrealistic expectations.

Like "shoot him in the leg" or other things that in reality just arent practical.

A local leader here said cops shouldnt be allowed to foot chase when a driver flees. They said you have his tag...just get him later.

Sounds ok. Except no drunk driver would EVER get caught and lots of people would borrow a friends car to commit a crime with.

Anyway....its a bit like watching baseball on TV and then actually being at the plate. Everything looks slower and easier from a viewers perspective vs a participant.

Only they don't kill people in baseball.

There are several "less than lethal" weapons options available to law enforcement. All LEO's should be trained in the use of these weapons and equipped with these weapons.

Law enforcement officers are charged with the monumental task of protecting the citizenry. That includes the criminal element. They are grossly under-trained, grossly under-equipped and grossly underpaid.

The requirements to become a law enforcement officer ought to include a higher education degree with sociology courses and communications courses, anger management training, and crisis management courses.

The starting pay for a law enforcement officer should be on par with that of medical professionals. In addition....the duty shifts for law enforcement officers ought to be shorter.

Let's address the problems.

FUCK YOU!!!

With often unrealistic expectations.

Like "shoot him in the leg" or other things that in reality just arent practical.

A local leader here said cops shouldnt be allowed to foot chase when a driver flees. They said you have his tag...just get him later.

Sounds ok. Except no drunk driver would EVER get caught and lots of people would borrow a friends car to commit a crime with.

Anyway....its a bit like watching baseball on TV and then actually being at the plate. Everything looks slower and easier from a viewers perspective vs a participant.

So specifically nothing then.

Aight Mud now your turn

Oh of course nothing specific. All they demand is "change or justice" and offer all these what ifs and coulda shoulda woulda...but no solutions. So it creates a situation where PDs want to appease them....but not sure how because every action is second guessed and doubted.

Its a no win situation.

I'm sure less unnecessarily dead people would be looked at as a step in the right direction.

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Dude.....are you retarded!!!!

No, you forgot the question mark btw

So how specifically does the left tie the cops hands?

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Dude.....are you retarded!!!!

No, you forgot the question mark btw

So how specifically does the left tie the cops hands?

Are you really this fucking dumb????

Which part of the question are you having trouble with?

Keep proving me right.

Getting control of the suspect no matter what it takes? Yes. He could have been trying to get back in the vehicle to get a weapon. Why don't you leave police work to the police who know what they're doing?

He was sitting calmly in the vehicle with his hands in open sight, and no reason to believe he might become violent. The cop climbed in on top of him.

Keep proving me right.

He was sitting calmly in the vehicle with his hands in open sight, and no reason to believe he might become violent. The cop climbed in on top of him.
Watch the video, fuckstick, the confrontation started on the hood of the car before the suspect tried getting back into the car.

Keep proving me right.

Watch the video, fuckstick, the confrontation started on the hood of the car before the suspect tried getting back into the car.

It's OK. I'm used to right wingers imagining things that just ain't so. Watch the video yourself you dumbass.

Keep proving me right.

It's OK. I'm used to right wingers imagining things that just ain't so. Watch the video yourself you dumbass.
I did, fuckstick. The cop was first trying to cuff him on the hood of the car. Now you're just looking more stupid by denying what everyone saw on that video.

FUCK YOU!!!

Sorry, but I don't go that way, but I support your right to make love to who ever you chose..
Sorry, but I didn't say I want to fuck you.....but it's clear you want to be fucked by someone....which is evidenced by your support of Obama. Democrats love to be told they are special....when they're getting buggered from behind.

Keep proving me right.

You can't see from the video what he was doing. You could only hear it.
He was telling the cop he wasn't coming out. That alone is a felony, resisting arrest.

They kill (or hurt) their own.

I'll keep saying it,because it's true.

Meanwhile, black idiot with his pants down to his knees....you look stupid. Oh. Wait. You ARE stupid.

I did, fuckstick. The cop was first trying to cuff him on the hood of the car. Now you're just looking more stupid by denying what everyone saw on that video.

God, you're stupid. After that fancy in the front door and out the back door on the other side of the car technique, they had a brief encounter on the trunk and then ran out of camera view. Typical crazy right winger.

Keep proving me right.

You can't see from the video what he was doing. You could only hear it.
He was telling the cop he wasn't coming out. That alone is a felony, resisting arrest.

Dumbass. They were never on the hood, but you argued repeatedly that they were. Why do right wingers do such crazy shit?

God, you're stupid. After that fancy in the front door and out the back door on the other side of the car technique, they had a brief encounter on the trunk and then ran out of camera view. Typical crazy right winger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back