Mob of thugs attacks cop

NEWSFLASH........COPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH BAD SITUATIONS SOMETIMES!!!!

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.
Nothing like this ever happens in white neighborhoods which is why I live in one.
That is really fun, as a whiteboy my son graduated with was recently killed by cops, but, you didn't hear about that.

Names of cops were withheld, I have no idea what race they were, and didn't care.

Fuck up badly around cops, and you risk, and sometimes lose, your life.
What I'm also not hearing is the other side of your story. Many justified shootings by police are considered unjustified by family members regardless of the facts.

"Burn this bitch down".

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.

Most effective means of dealing with the situation would be considered excessive force.

So what we have here is a untenable situation. The left ties our cops'hands behind their backs.....and then tells them to do their jobs.:dunno:

FUCK YOU!!!

How is anyone tying the cops hands? Be specific

Most effective means of dealing with the situation would be considered excessive force.

So what we have here is a untenable situation. The left ties our cops'hands behind their backs.....and then tells them to do their jobs.:dunno:

FUCK YOU!!!

With often unrealistic expectations.

Like "shoot him in the leg" or other things that in reality just arent practical.

A local leader here said cops shouldnt be allowed to foot chase when a driver flees. They said you have his tag...just get him later.

Sounds ok. Except no drunk driver would EVER get caught and lots of people would borrow a friends car to commit a crime with.

Anyway....its a bit like watching baseball on TV and then actually being at the plate. Everything looks slower and easier from a viewers perspective vs a participant.

FUCK YOU!!!

Like "shoot him in the leg" or other things that in reality just arent practical.

A local leader here said cops shouldnt be allowed to foot chase when a driver flees. They said you have his tag...just get him later.

Sounds ok. Except no drunk driver would EVER get caught and lots of people would borrow a friends car to commit a crime with.

Anyway....its a bit like watching baseball on TV and then actually being at the plate. Everything looks slower and easier from a viewers perspective vs a participant.

So specifically nothing then.

Aight Mud now your turn

Cops arent the only ones who attack in gangs. Michael Savage the other day said that Obama can only push the white man so far before they get violent: Addicting Info Michael Savage Obama Can Push The White Man Only So Far Before They Get Violent

So whats good for the Goose....not excusing what they did but hey...Climbing in a car with someone is probably the dumbest thing you can do
Maybe he should have just emptied his gun into the occupants like in "Magnum Force"....left em twitching.

Anyone notice....

That PD is probably mostly white. That black cop was in a VERY dangerous situation for a long time in a black neighborhood.

And no white cops came rushing in.

Are white cops abandoning black hoods?
They should. I'd be tempted to Napalm the damned shithole from the air

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Dude.....are you retarded!!!!

Cops arent the only ones who attack in gangs. Michael Savage the other day said that Obama can only push the white man so far before they get violent: Addicting Info Michael Savage Obama Can Push The White Man Only So Far Before They Get Violent

So whats good for the Goose....not excusing what they did but hey...Climbing in a car with someone is probably the dumbest thing you can do
Maybe he should have just emptied his gun into the occupants like in "Magnum Force"....left em twitching.

:eusa_shifty: uh ok

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

No, you forgot the question mark btw

So how specifically does the left tie the cops hands?

FUCK YOU!!!

Aight Mud now your turn

Oh of course nothing specific. All they demand is "change or justice" and offer all these what ifs and coulda shoulda woulda...but no solutions. So it creates a situation where PDs want to appease them....but not sure how because every action is second guessed and doubted.

Its a no win situation.

:eusa_shifty: uh ok

I have about 50 nieces and nephews that are just like those kids in that video. They all call me "Uncle Dave"....and I don't want anything happening to them. But if I ever catch them acting like that ......I'm getting a baseball bat and putting it upside their damned heads.

This is what's wrong with many black families.... no respect for authority.

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Are you really this fucking dumb????

They dont offer any realistic solution to deal with those who resist arrest. But protest it. They demand cops back off enforcement efforts. But then bitch about cops "doing nothing" about surging crime.

They want cops trained in far more effective hand to hand skills to avoid weapons. But hate the alpha male types who are the ones willing to apply for jons with those kinds of demands.

FUCK YOU!!!

Aight Mud now your turn

Oh of course nothing specific. All they demand is "change or justice" and offer all these what ifs and coulda shoulda woulda...but no solutions. So it creates a situation where PDs want to appease them....but not sure how because every action is second guessed and doubted.

Its a no win situation.

So they dont tie anything...kinda figured that

I watched the video.

How badly was Morgan assaulted?

I didn't see any of the assault....nor did I see the damage to the cruiser.

Is Morgan dead?

Some teenage girl was arrested but none of the "assault" was caught on camera....not one piece of it. But cops never lie tho so

They dont offer any realistic solution to deal with those who resist arrest. But protest it. They demand cops back off enforcement efforts. But then bitch about cops "doing nothing" about surging crime.

They want cops trained in far more effective hand to hand skills to avoid weapons. But hate the alpha male types who are the ones willing to apply for jons with those kinds of demands.

Why are you looking for someone to give an officer solutions? If i have a problem with what a contractor does do I have to have the solution before making the complaint?

Ususally thats not required anywhere with any complaint but cops seem different

"Hey Barber I dont like my haircut, you should use a 2 guard with slight upward movements along the back. Once thats completed replace with a blending guard and..."

Patron: Tell the chef I dont like my food

Chef: Well you're tying my hands instead of giving me solutions

Forum List

Back