Mob of thugs attacks cop

Video Mob of Thugs Attacks Innocent Cop What Happens Next Is Terrible

Shouldn't these good boys be at work or something? Like a pack of cockroaches...America would be better off without....and for the idiot passengers info NO you can not keep your ID from a cop asking for it....dunno where he got that at.
Michigan law does not say that you must show a cop your ID upon request.

And naturally you have a right to refuse to comply with any unlawful order.
Thanks man, same thing I was saying. But the sheep just want to comply with unlawful order unlawful detainment. It's sad and the cops now feel they can do this since nobody fights it.

The guy obviously had warrants or was in the middle of a drug deal or he wouldnt have attempted to run.
He was being physically assaulted and ran away from danger. That's certainly not an unreasonable response to being physically assaulted.

Shouldn't these good boys be at work or something? Like a pack of cockroaches...America would be better off without....and for the idiot passengers info NO you can not keep your ID from a cop asking for it....dunno where he got that at.

Thanks man, same thing I was saying. But the sheep just want to comply with unlawful order unlawful detainment. It's sad and the cops now feel they can do this since nobody fights it.

The guy obviously had warrants or was in the middle of a drug deal or he wouldnt have attempted to run.
I was talking about the begining of the video. The cop was wrong and since he did not see any exchanges it is all circumstantial evidence at best. What the cop said was unlawful. He was wrong they have no authority to do that. Happened to me before I was threatened with detainment and handcuffs and the cop did it, for no reason other then I refused to give him my id as a passenger in a car. I made sure the cop got suspended. It was his right to refuse.

He was being physically assaulted and ran away from danger. That's certainly not an unreasonable response to being physically assaulted.

No,he tried to run before the cop even got to his door.

I was talking about the begining of the video. The cop was wrong and since he did not see any exchanges it is all circumstantial evidence at best. What the cop said was unlawful. He was wrong they have no authority to do that. Happened to me before I was threatened with detainment and handcuffs and the cop did it, for no reason other then I refused to give him my id as a passenger in a car. I made sure the cop got suspended. It was his right to refuse.

The cop saw the car stopped in the middle of the road and talking to the pedestrians.
That alone is enough reason to suspect a drug deal...and he was probably right.
Add the fact that the guy really didnt want the cop to know who he was tells me he has a history.

What video did you see? I saw him open the door put one foot out then the cop came up. Your idea of running at that moment is messed up. Anyway my point is still valid that the cop threatened him with unlawful detainment. He was wrong.

What video did you see? I saw him open the door put one foot out then the cop came up. Your idea of running at that moment is messed up. Anyway my point is still valid that the cop threatened him with unlawful detainment. He was wrong.

I dont know about you but if I'm doing nothing wrong I'm going to cooperate just to get the shit done with.
This guy was way to combative to be innocent.

I dont know about you but if I'm doing nothing wrong I'm going to cooperate just to get the shit done with.
Not me. When a cop threatened me with the same thing and said it was lawful, that pissed me off. I take threats personal when I know I am right. As I said the cop got suspended. If more people stood up for their rights then cops would not be acting like this. This is not a police/nazi state. I only give them what they are lawfully obligated to. See that's what most people do is cave, and give the police an entitlement of compliance even when it is unlawful. And if they don't know the law then I want them off the street.

Not me. When a cop threatened me with the same thing and said it was lawful, that pissed me off. I take threats personal when I know I am right. As I said the cop got suspended. If more people stood up for their rights then cops would not be acting like this. This is not a police/nazi state. I only give them what they are lawfully obligated to. See that's what most people do is cave, and give the police an entitlement of compliance even when it is unlawful. And if they don't know the law then I want them off the street.

I'm not going to argue with em if I'm doing nothing wrong. Most who are combative and disagreeable are law breakers.

I'm not going to argue with em if I'm doing nothing wrong. Most who are combative and disagreeable are law breakers.
Most maybe but not all but then so is the cop who violates their rights. There is a reason for the law, you may not use it but in case you need it, it is there. Police are not infallible it is there to protect us.

Most maybe but not all but then so is the cop who violates their rights. There is a reason for the law, you may not use it but in case you need it, it is there. Police are not infallible it is there to protect us.

I dont condone cops abusing their authority in the least. But those who instigate shit should expect to be fucked with....right or wrong.

NEWSFLASH........COPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH BAD SITUATIONS SOMETIMES!!!!

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.
Nothing like this ever happens in white neighborhoods which is why I live in one.

What kind of idiot doesn't wait for backup but climbs in the car with someone they just stopped?

Stupid black people in car.

Stupid black cop not calling for and waiting for backup.

What is the predominate piece of the equation? Sometimes black people use horrible judgement. I cannot imagine a single white cop trying to fight it out with 30-40 out of control screaming and attacking black people in a ghetto.

What would a white cop have done differently? A white cop would almost certainly not have risked his life entering the car before backup arrived.

The people in the car fighting with the cop and those attacking the cop by reaching into the car should have been shot dead on the spot. The cop would have had to answer why he went into the car before backup was on the scene though.

Bottom line is that some of these very stupid black people are lucky the very stupid black cop didn't use his weapon in self defense.

I know that's what he did. Is that standard police procedure?
Getting control of the suspect no matter what it takes? Yes. He could have been trying to get back in the vehicle to get a weapon. Why don't you leave police work to the police who know what they're doing?

You'll embarrass yourself less that way.

He was sitting calmly in the vehicle with his hands in open sight, and no reason to believe he might become violent. The cop climbed in on top of him.

You can't see from the video what he was doing. You could only hear it.
He was telling the cop he wasn't coming out. That alone is a felony, resisting arrest.

Dumbass. They were never on the hood, but you argued repeatedly that they were. Why do right wingers do such crazy shit?
You're confusing me with someone else Dickhead....

Perhaps, but all crazy right wingers are interchangeable anyway. Mudwhistle/SaintMichael............identical.

Getting control of the suspect no matter what it takes? Yes. He could have been trying to get back in the vehicle to get a weapon. Why don't you leave police work to the police who know what they're doing?

You'll embarrass yourself less that way.

He was sitting calmly in the vehicle with his hands in open sight, and no reason to believe he might become violent. The cop climbed in on top of him.

He was telling the cop he wasn't coming out. That alone is a felony, resisting arrest.

Dumbass. They were never on the hood, but you argued repeatedly that they were. Why do right wingers do such crazy shit?

Perhaps, but all crazy right wingers are interchangeable anyway. Mudwhistle/SaintMichael............identical.
Not a good excuse for your dementia.....

Rather negates the argument that putting more black cops in black neighborhoods would do anything to decrease the lawlessness and thuggery rampant in those blighted places.

This had nothing to do with the cop's color, and everything to do with his dumb ass handling of the situation.
The passenger was correct he did not have to give his id or name. The cop was wrong when he said he can id everyone in the vehicle. And everyone here is acting like what the cop was doing was correct.....he was wrong but what happened after was wrong as well....cops do not even know the laws they are supposed to uphold.
You seem to forget that they were already pulled over and then decided to drive off but then stopped after turning the corner. The cop was already on edge and expecting criminal behavior.....

Just curious, did you even watch the video?

NEWSFLASH........COPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH BAD SITUATIONS SOMETIMES!!!!

That was for the cops that didn't know the job involved dealing with situations that could turn bad if they don't deal with it correctly.
Nothing like this ever happens in white neighborhoods which is why I live in one.

Nothing like that happened in the black neighborhood in the video either.

Not a good excuse for your dementia.....

I get it. You make stupid statements. Everybody laughs at you, and then you call everybody names. Why change your pattern now?

Forum List

Back