Mob of thugs attacks cop

Two questions: Where's the part where a mob attacks the officer? And why do you need to lie?
The officer is not attacked by a mob.

The reason he needs to lie
I dont condone cops abusing their authority in the least. But those who instigate shit should expect to be fucked with....right or wrong.
In this case the cop was obviously the instigator.

How exactly does a cop go about doing his job without "instigating" contact?

You had to add a word to change his meaning and make your straw man fit......right?

I didnt change anything. Answer the question.

I don;t even know what instigating contact is supposed to mean. The cop did instigate the fight by climbing inside the car. That was pretty stupid.

No,I'll tell you whats stupid. You....for even suggesting a cop avoid contact while executing his duty.
What a moron...

Two questions: Where's the part where a mob attacks the officer? And why do you need to lie?

I dont condone cops abusing their authority in the least. But those who instigate shit should expect to be fucked with....right or wrong.

You had to add a word to change his meaning and make your straw man fit......right?

The cop was right at the point where he asked for license and registration. But he violated the passengers rights and instigated the scene. If he refused to give his ID the cop cannot force you to give it up unless he can show where a crime was committed. The passenger should had been free to go that is the law if he got out and walked away that would be his right as a citizen of the United states.

Not if the cop suspects them of a crime.
According to your stance the passenger could do a drive by in front of the cop and have immunity because he's a passenger.
In this case i'm sure he suspected a drug deal and rightfully so.

The cop was right at the point where he asked for license and registration. But he violated the passengers rights and instigated the scene. If he refused to give his ID the cop cannot force you to give it up unless he can show where a crime was committed. The passenger should had been free to go that is the law if he got out and walked away that would be his right as a citizen of the United states.

According to your stance the passenger could do a drive by in front of the cop and have immunity because he's a passenger.
No that's silly, if he is charging them or suspecting them then he has to say that. How do I know that it is all bs? Because if he actually did suspect them of a crime he would have to wait for back up and if no back up came then follow. It's the law dude, and your argument holds no water because of what the cop did was against what they are trained to do. Which tells me he was pulling them over to instigate the scene on a trumped up charge of stoping on a road.

I don;t even know what instigating contact is supposed to mean. The cop did instigate the fight by climbing inside the car. That was pretty stupid.

No,I'll tell you whats stupid. You....for even suggesting a cop avoid contact while executing his duty.
What a moron...

When did I do that?

No that's silly, if he is charging them or suspecting them then he has to say that. How do I know that it is all bs? Because if he actually did suspect them of a crime he would have to wait for back up and if no back up came then follow. It's the law dude, and your argument holds no water because of what the cop did was against what they are trained to do. Which tells me he was pulling them over to instigate the scene on a trumped up charge of stoping on a road.

Care to show me what law your speaking of that allows a criminal to commit crimes with impunity as long as he's a passenger?
And i'd also like for you to show me the law that says he has to wait for back up before doing his job.

What a moron...

When did I do that?

Jesus...talk about your shit for brains.

Why didn't he put that in his report?

Shoot that fucker.
Well he was pepper sprayed.
That cop was way too nice. I'd have splattered all the people in that clown car, and probably a few outside of it as well.

What sort of brain dead idiots roll up on a car where a COP is fighting INSIDE THE CAR??? There's something wrong with those people. No wonder they get shot regularly, by friends and enemies. They're too stupid to live. And except in a protected, artificial environment..they wouldn't live.
How does a shit for brains racist like yourself even exist outside internet forums?

Shoot that fucker.
That cop was way too nice. I'd have splattered all the people in that clown car, and probably a few outside of it as well.

What sort of brain dead idiots roll up on a car where a COP is fighting INSIDE THE CAR??? There's something wrong with those people. No wonder they get shot regularly, by friends and enemies. They're too stupid to live. And except in a protected, artificial environment..they wouldn't live.
How does a shit for brains racist like yourself even exist outside internet forums?

I do quite well,thanks for caring.

Shoot that fucker.

Who's talking to you?

Shoot that fucker.

She's right you know.
Take away welfare and section 8 housing and where do you think these people would be?

Shoot that fucker.

Who's talking to you?

I'll talk to whomever I choose to talk to. Dont like it? Dont care....

Shoot that fucker.

She's right you know.
Take away welfare and section 8 housing and where do you think these people would be?
Take away your computers and where would all you racist, geek, nerd shut ins be?

Who's talking to you?

Is that what the voices tell you to do?

Shoot that fucker.

She's right you know.
Take away your computers and where would all you racist, geek, nerd shut ins be?

Shut in? I retired at 46 so I can pretty much go where I please.
Thanks for caring....again.

Who's talking to you?

Is that what the voices tell you to do?

Nah...they do say you're a complete moron though.
And I have to agree with their unanimous decision.

She's right you know.

Shut in? I retired at 46 so I can pretty much go where I please.
Thanks for caring....again.
You're obviously a coward and a social retard. You say things here you would never say in public. You are a very shallow and stupid little man, you evidently have no good reasons to live. And being perpetually unemployed doesn't mean you're retired.

Bullshit! At what point in the video do you see any evidence of drug trafficking?

Bullshit! At what point in the video do you see any evidence of drug trafficking?

You live under a rock? When you see a car stopped in the middle of the road with someone leaning in the window in the ghetto,there is a good chance a drug deal is going down.

You live under a rock? When you see a car stopped in the middle of the road with someone leaning in the window in the ghetto,there is a good chance a drug deal is going down.
Under a rock? That's your home, that's where slimey, slithering things like racists live.

Under a rock? That's your home, that's where slimey, slithering things like racists live.

So the black cop was racist? :dunno:

Forum List

Back