Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule

Penelope even navigating as to how to reply to posts seems to confuse you. :p Dayem. You are probably a nice old lady, but am I wasting my time trying to educate you?

You can't even quote a person right, so you are wasting your time. You used Xbands words, as I told you I didn't want your help. You might be a nice guy too, but highly confused.

and doesn't that happen in congress, and how do we vote for the congressmen? Mob rule.

How does the Supreme Court rule, by mob rule.

How is Kavanaugh going to get elected, by mob rule, even if just 1 vote. Use to be by 3/5ths but the GOP changed that, and elected Gorsuch by nuclear option.

Only for the Potus we have EC,

Then we have the faithless Electoral College votes.

PS: Clinton won the maj vote by the largest number in the history of the US and lost.
so NOW you don't like democracy.

well tough fucking shit.

and doesn't that happen in congress, and how do we vote for the congressmen? Mob rule.

How is Kavanaugh going to get elected, by mob rule, even if just 1 vote. Use to be by 3/5ths but the GOP changed that, and elected Gorsuch by nuclear option.

PS: Clinton won the maj vote by the largest number in the history of the US and lost.

well tough fucking shit.

I am pro democracy. Its the Cons who are not.

I guess you all feel, that the Presidency should be decided by the minority, but the nomination is by the majority vote.

well tough fucking shit.

I guess you all feel, that the Presidency should be decided by the minority, but the nomination is by the majority vote.
I don't 'feel' any such way, I think the people that set up the EC thought long and hard about it and came up with the best system they could.

I know it sucks to lose, but damn, it's been almost 2 years, you've had enough time to walk it off.

Please help me with my punctuation and I have many questions to ask to keep your class vibrant. Proper English is no problem but punctuation is.

edit: For instance should I write, "The cat jumped out of the box." or "The cat jumped out of the box".

Listen punk, the quotes are after the period. I am not talking about punctionation marks. I am talking LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT THOUGHT PROCESSES! Which democrats obviously do not have. You are making a mockery of me trying to help a TDS victim. Damnit. Penelope, before I teach you how to communicate in English, can you tell if you did graduate from high school and if so where? That way I have starting point on my quest to help you on your journey toward common sense and logic.

You are a sick person who resorts to personal attacks to prove a vain and nonsensible point. : (

Get a grip you undistinguished vagabond!

What good is a "majority" that gets that way by importing 30 million illegal aliens, and then illegally protecting them in sanctuary cities ? As for the AMERICAN popular vote ? Trump won it by 10 million votes.

th
OMG! THAT many local districts failed to screen voters? How Trump-ish you sound. Trump won by 10 mil? Clinton imported 30 million illegals? Wow! If she did that and only 3 mil voted for her, does that mean 7 mil voted for Trump?

If I were to make a distinction between mob rule and majority rule, it would be as follows:

Mob Rule is total disregard for the minority.

Majority Rule is heeding the rule of law and giving lip service to the minority.

So you believe in minority rule?

well tough fucking shit.

I don't 'feel' any such way, I think the people that set up the EC thought long and hard about it and came up with the best system they could.

I know it sucks to lose, but damn, it's been almost 2 years, you've had enough time to walk it off.

I think we need to end the EC. Also they had to work on it, Jefferson did not like sharing the office with Adams.

well tough fucking shit.

I think we need to end the EC. Also they had to work on it, Jefferson did not like sharing the office with Adams.
I agree.

however wiser people say no.

can't let butthurt rule the day.

So the passage of Obamacare was mob rule too right?

And the majority of people want it. Obama won the popular vote, remember?
Obamacare NEVER had a majority of Americans wanting it passed. BO had to bride D senators to get it passed, yet it did little for the American people but did enrich O’s big insurance, pharmaceutical, and hospital donors. This is what corrupt corporatists do.

You like mob rule when it fits your opinion and don’t like when it doesn’t. I don’t think you are thinking clearly.

Obamacare NEVER had a majority of Americans wanting it passed. BO had to bride D senators to get it passed, yet it did little for the American people but did enrich O’s big insurance, pharmaceutical, and hospital donors. This is what corrupt corporatists do.

You like mob rule when it fits your opinion and don’t like when it doesn’t. I don’t think you are thinking clearly.

I got clowns on the right and jokers on the left, and here I am stuck in the middle with you.

The maj of people now say they want it. Most people did not know that Obamacare was the ACA, they just hated Obama, but they like it now. Many were Trump voters.

The maj of people now say they want it. Most people did not know that Obamacare was the ACA, they just hated Obama, but they like it now. Many were Trump voters.
That does not change the fact that during it's passage, the vast majority of Americans did not want it.

Your thread here is talking about voting in a SC justice, based on majority rule. The majority of Americans did not want Ocare, when it was up for a vote in Congress. The majority did not get what they wanted. Why are you not upset about this?

You can thank the democrats.

This is the same shit that has been hapening for 35 years, thanks to the democrats.

Both parties are full of shit. We need a third option.

That does not change the fact that during it's passage, the vast majority of Americans did not want it.

Your thread here is talking about voting in a SC justice, based on majority rule. The majority of Americans did not want Ocare, when it was up for a vote in Congress. The majority did not get what they wanted. Why are you not upset about this?

Punctuation Alert at the Punctuation Junction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back