"Moderate" Islamic Cleric: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam”

No, he's a radical extremist. Please stop lying about Muslims. You keep spreading lies and bullshit about a religion you know nothing about.

Dragon ----can you tell us what LIE is being said about muslims?

The lie is that this extremist is a "moderate" cleric when even simply googling him proves otherwise.

The lie is that ALL Muslims think as he does, which is clearly NOT the case. The lie is that Muslim immigration is dangerous.

oh----ok----do you know anything at all about ISLAMIC LAW? I have known
and socialized with muslims from many different nations for the past 50
years. Of those with whom I have socialized-------I do not think any would
have wanted to kill anyone for "insulting" islam A few would be VERY
ANGRY----but only a few. Lots would be at least -----a little angry. In
the course of my work (when I used to work) I did encounter muslims who
would kill BECAUSE doing so is a "pious" thing to do. I have also treated
or determined brain death in cases of a "muslim bullet in the brain" In Islamic
law-------killing a person for "insulting" islam or muhummad is legal and enough
muslims BELIEVE that to be true to make large scale importation of
muslims -----troublesome. How many such people do your consider SAFE
for immigration to your town. Would ten people who believe that killing a
Christian (or hindu or jew) is ok if the Christian or hindu or jew REFUSES
to convert to islam----be an ok number for your town?. I do not believe that I am
over stating the situation that the USA faces now

You're pulling shit out of your ass.
IF you don't wear a Burqua, and IF you aren't looking for the 12th Imam you don't know shit about Islam. Get lost bitch. There is NO such thing as "Moderate" Islam.

That's true. No moderate Islam.

From the horse's mouth :dunno:

the horse-----the one with wings? BURAK?

The lie is that this extremist is a "moderate" cleric when even simply googling him proves otherwise.

The lie is that ALL Muslims think as he does, which is clearly NOT the case. The lie is that Muslim immigration is dangerous.

law-------killing a person for "insulting" islam or muhummad is legal and enough
to convert to islam----be an ok number for your town?. I do not believe that I am

You're pulling shit out of your ass.
IF you don't wear a Burqua, and IF you aren't looking for the 12th Imam you don't know shit about Islam. Get lost bitch. There is NO such thing as "Moderate" Islam.

That's true. No moderate Islam.

From the horse's mouth :dunno:

the horse-----the one with wings? BURAK?

No

The one with BURKA.

:rolleyes:

A moderate muslim is a muslim who keeps quiet while other muslims kill innocent people.
Yep. You have to be in a coma not to notice the fact that Muslims never rat on the animals who go on killing sprees.

Also why are there never any mass marches by Muslims after each Islamic Terrorist atrocity, you might get a handful of Muslims babbling how "awful" it is and how "Islam doesn't preach hate" and how "killing people is against The Qu'ran" but it's all horsecrap.

As there are so many Muslims, why no mass marches of say ONE MILLION MUSLIMS?

Oh that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:

So much for the claim that EXTREME Muslims are the only ones we have to worry about:

"Moderate" Islamic Cleric on Live TV: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam” - The Washington Standard

I confess that I appreciate when Islamists are honest about what they believe and why they believe it, especially when it comes to the murderous nature of what they have been taught about jihad and following in the footsteps of their founder, Muhammad. That's why the following video interview with Mullah Krekar that aired on Norwegian television, is so eye-opening for those who want to continually bury their heads in the sand concerning Islam. Not only does Krekar say it's ok to kill non-Muslims, but adds, “Muslims have the right to Kill anyone who does not respect Islam.”

Take a look at the 2015 interview and read the transcripts of the relevant portion.

Host: For someone who burns the Koran, the punishment, according to Islam, is death, is that correct?

Mullah Krekar: If you burn the Koran, which is an insult, then the answer is clearly yes.

Host: But the man who has burned the Koran, would it be right that he loses his life even though he lives in Norway?

Mullah Krekar: I know absolutely that he has committed a criminal offense where the punishment is death. The responsibility for carrying out the punishment is on the Ummah, our Muslim brotherhood.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a Moderate Islamic Cleric, all Iman's preach the exact dogma direct from The Qu'ran and strictly adhere to what the Paedophile Mohammed taught.

There are also no such thing as Moderate Rebels in Syria and Iraq, they're Al-Nusra.

depends on who you are calling "the rebels" It is entirely wrong to state
that any person who wants ASSAD OUT-------is al nusra. Al Nusra is just
one of many factions.

Actually the Muslem Cleric was less than truthful. According to the Muslem bible, true believers have the obligation to murder infidels.

It is someone being honest about Islam. He is exactly what the religion wants. Time people realized that.

No, he's a radical extremist. Please stop lying about Muslims. You keep spreading lies and bullshit about a religion you know nothing about.

Yes, I do, and I know that there are clauses in the Bible approving of incest, blood sacrifice and a lot of other stuff that Christians don't do today. I know no Muslims who believe as you espouse, and I have been living with and working with Muslims for many years. Muslims in North America will tell you that they came here to escape this sort of stuff.

The idea that this is tolerated or routine, is also false, except in the most extreme Muslim countries.
Yeap.

But but but Christians....

Pathetic, predictable, blobs.

So much for the claim that EXTREME Muslims are the only ones we have to worry about:

"Moderate" Islamic Cleric on Live TV: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam” - The Washington Standard

I confess that I appreciate when Islamists are honest about what they believe and why they believe it, especially when it comes to the murderous nature of what they have been taught about jihad and following in the footsteps of their founder, Muhammad. That's why the following video interview with Mullah Krekar that aired on Norwegian television, is so eye-opening for those who want to continually bury their heads in the sand concerning Islam. Not only does Krekar say it's ok to kill non-Muslims, but adds, “Muslims have the right to Kill anyone who does not respect Islam.”

Take a look at the 2015 interview and read the transcripts of the relevant portion.

Host: For someone who burns the Koran, the punishment, according to Islam, is death, is that correct?

Mullah Krekar: If you burn the Koran, which is an insult, then the answer is clearly yes.

Host: But the man who has burned the Koran, would it be right that he loses his life even though he lives in Norway?

Mullah Krekar: I know absolutely that he has committed a criminal offense where the punishment is death. The responsibility for carrying out the punishment is on the Ummah, our Muslim brotherhood.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a Moderate Islamic Cleric, all Iman's preach the exact dogma direct from The Qu'ran and strictly adhere to what the Paedophile Mohammed taught.

There are also no such thing as Moderate Rebels in Syria and Iraq, they're Al-Nusra.

one of many factions.

Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, ISIS. Get over it.

Actually the Muslem Cleric was less than truthful. According to the Muslem bible, true believers have the obligation to murder infidels.

nope----they are not required to kill Christians and jews who are completely subjugated to the muslim rulers and pay Jizya and accept all the crap heaped
upon them by muslims-----ie willing subjugated dhimmis

Yes, I do, and I know that there are clauses in the Bible approving of incest, blood sacrifice and a lot of other stuff that Christians don't do today. I know no Muslims who believe as you espouse, and I have been living with and working with Muslims for many years. Muslims in North America will tell you that they came here to escape this sort of stuff.

The idea that this is tolerated or routine, is also false, except in the most extreme Muslim countries.
Yeap.

But but but Christians....

Pathetic, predictable, blobs.

You don't get it kid. I'd break you, I'd come for you where ever. But that's not what God wants. I've "fought" all over the world. That's not what He wants here. You could be standing in front of me and want to hit/kill me, you wouldn't be able to. He wouldn't let you.

one of many factions.

Exactly!

All same thing.

Another example of the religion of tolerance and peace. Kinda like liberal Democrats.

Hey, Muslims don't play. You burn a Koran, your ass is grass. I actually kinda respect that. Maybe Christians should start standing up for themselves that way? They've allowed the Leftists to bully them for years. Maybe they can learn something from Muslims?

You have to stand up and fight. Otherwise, folks will walk all over you. Try burning a Koran in front of a Muslim. I'd love to see the average slimy Leftist try it. But see, they won't attempt that. They're far too disingenuous and cowardly. They choose to abuse Christians instead. They know Christians generally don't fight back.

You don't even have to burn The Qu'ran, if anyone criticises the Paedophile Mohammed or even draws a cartoon of him, these are even reasons for the 7th Century Death Cult to lose it completely and go on the rampage burning things and wanting to kill people.

Look at the Danish cartoonist, he drew a cartoon of the Paedophile Mohammed, it not only caused rioting from Muslims in a variety of nations, burning things and wanting to kill people, the cartoonist himself had a fatwā put on him and has been under 24/7 police protection ever since.

These are not the actions of normal and sane people, you don't issue a death threat on someone for drawing a cartoon, only complete maniacs and psychopaths do that.

nope----they are not required to kill Christians and jews who are completely subjugated to the muslim rulers and pay Jizya and accept all the crap heaped
But I heard that gal Linda Sarsour leading the women's march claim won't it be wonderful when there are no interest loans for everyone.

Why don't you and your cuckold try and kill me, I won't pay you anything.

one of many factions.

Exactly!

All same thing.

you are trying to prove that you are stupid?

one of many factions.

Exactly!

All same thing.

nah

I leave that to you! ;)

one of many factions.

Exactly!

All same thing.

Actually rosie, you are. You need a MAN and you need Allah to take care of you.

It never ceases to amaze me how many expert authorities on Islam we have on this board. :lol:

But I heard that gal Linda Sarsour leading the women's march claim won't it be wonderful when there are no interest loans for everyone.

yes-----that bitch is very desperate to ap

one of many factions.

Exactly!

All same thing.

Actually rosie, you are. You need a MAN and you need Allah to take care of you.

you would not know what any woman needs-----or what any living thing NEEDS---
certainly not a thing like you

It never ceases to amaze me how many expert authorities on Islam we have on this board. :lol:
It doesn't take an expert to read what Islam professes and listen to what is being pushed all around the globe.

Forum List

Back