modern Democratic Party wants a dictatorship.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm convinced that the left really wants a society that mimics a dictatorship. The view I run into is that if I happen to agree with something on Fox News that I am being told what to think as if never disagreed with anyone on the right. On the other hand, I do observe an uncanny way that the left absolutely agrees with Obama on every issue in the universe. I can't think of one thing, not even a minor thing, where they disagree. Do they know that they are alloewed to disagree with Obama?

I'm convinced that the left really wants a society that mimics a dictatorship. The view I run into is that if I happen to agree with something on Fox News that I am being told what to think as if never disagreed with anyone on the right. On the other hand, I do observe an uncanny way that the left absolutely agrees with Obama on every issue in the universe. I can't think of one thing, not even a minor thing, where they disagree. Do they know that they are alloewed to disagree with Obama?

You simply don't pay attention to the board:

Case in point...
War With Syria Yea Or Nay Page 111 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You can't even proof read, how can we trust your judgement?

I do not agree with Obama on every issue.

Thread fail.

The Koch family digs the USSR...
You don't know how happy they are,
Fracking in US,
Fracking in the USSR.....

Liberals were against Common Core, then Obama decided to support it, they are still against Common Core today.

A society whose legislation is unpredictable is a society with a dictator, be it a monarchy, an oligarchy, or a democracy. Be it by the one, the few, or the many.

Last edited:
I do not admire Stalin nor Mao. Post fail.

Given that liberals (they prefer to think of themselves as "progressives" since "liberal" began to be thought of as a "four-letter word") are duty-bound to lie then I think we can safely discount the multiple protestations featured above.

Every one of them.

Last edited:
I do not admire Stalin nor Mao. Post fail.

\Given that liberals (they prefer to think of themselves as "progressives" since "liberal" began to be thought of as a "four-letter word") are duty-bound to lie then I think we can safely discount the multiple protestations featured above.

Every one of them.

Let me confirm something.

You believe that Barack Obama will seek a third term, right?

The left tends to admire Stalin and Mao and every other progressive Dictator, so its a chip shot away

Really. Please link to ONE post on this board where someone said they admired Stalin or Mao. Even Marxist, who is a self-admitted communist, doesn't like either of them.

You just have to find one post. Take your time.

The pen and phone dictatorship of Benito Hussein Obama.

"The arrogance of this prick is unbelievable!"

Let me confirm something.

You believe that Barack Obama will seek a third term, right?

As usual, your reading comprehension issue has taken control of your mouth.

I guess it has to spelled out for you and I'll try to use as short words as possible:

A third (3rd) Obama term is not impossible. No constitutional issue whatsoever. Of course to minimize the possibility of there being any question it would have to be the OTHER Obama. The putatively female one.

Now how could an extreme liberal deny that Mrs. Obama is even slightly less entitled to the presidency than is Mrs. Clinton? OK, Mrs. Zero has not been Secretary of State but Mrs. Clinton's record of failure to protect Americans when playing that role deducts points.

How can you deny Mrs. Obama HER TURN - unless, of course, you are simply racist?

The Party is far more important to Democrats than the future health of America both morally and fiscally. Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the Clinton's being the most current examples. Democrats are like lousy parents, anything their pathetic children do they will cover up and make excuses for...

The pen and phone dictatorship of Benito Hussein Obama.

"The arrogance of this prick is unbelievable!"
Grow up, Skye. There is no dictatorship, and that is exactly what our students are being taught: only haters talk like you do and your kind are wrong.

Forum List

Back