🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohammed was a crazy guy who heard voices in his head and his entire religion is garbage

He was no prophet and God never talked to him. He was a sick son of a bitch who liked to bang little girls and kill people. Naturally he would attract the sickos of the world to follow him.

angry-muslims.jpg

I'm just being honest folks, Muslims have no proof that anything Mohammed heard in his head was really the voice of God.

He performed no miracles, and when he died, he stayed dead.

And he didn't even die in some heroic way, he was poisoned by a Jewish woman.

If he was truly a prophet of God, how did he not see that coming?

Circumstances Surrounding Muhammad's Death - WikiIslam

Mohammed was taught by christians and muslims about god and the bible stories

I'm just being honest folks, Muslims have no proof that anything Mohammed heard in his head was really the voice of God.

You can say that about any religious figure

And yet 1.4 billion people, and growing, acknowledge his message as Truth and straight from God. ..... :cool:

And yet 1.4 billion people, and growing, acknowledge his message as Truth and straight from God. ..... :cool:
Islam is a fake religion copied from the bible. Mo couldn't come up with an original idea if his marriage to a 9 year old counted on it.

The Quran was revealed to Muhammad by God in order to correct the errors in the Bible, and as a guidance to mankind. .... :cool:

What strikes me is how bad he was with math and common sense.

Unless, I'm mistaken a martyr get's like 72 Virgins when they finally manage to blow themselves in half while taking out a few police volunteers and some otherwise innocent infidel women and children.

never mind the fact that dealing with a virgin is not always a fun and rewarding experience. . . ONLY 72?

A person's time in heaven is supposedly ETERNAL! You could conceivably schedule your encounters with your "virgins" in any number of ways and still, you would eventually run out.

And what on Earth did the 72 Virgins do to share that fate? Would this sentence be their heaven or their hell?

Thank Gawd there wouldn't be aging in heaven... Right?

And then, on top of everything else.... let's hope there is no PMS in Muslim heaven.

That thing about 72 Virgins PMS'ing at the same time?

Terrifying!

Last edited:
Ah, but from Mohammed cometh inspiration! (archaic spelling intentional)

Watch America's Democrat Party seek out an individual of indeterminate gender with a name like "Maurice Hammond" or perhaps "Maureen Hammond" which can be cried out (a lilting, from-the-minaret sort of cry) as "The Call of Moe Hammond!".

That ought bring out the party faithful!

As the western nations sink further into moral depravity and economic ruin.

The wisdom and logic of the Quran, as revealed to Muhammad, will be the only hope for the western people. ...... :cool:

As the western nations sink further into moral depravity and economic ruin.

The wisdom and logic of the Quran, as revealed to Muhammad, will be the only hope for the western people. ...... :cool:

Can we please re-negotiate that 72 Virgins thing?

America has become a God-less secular country. Where the citizen's are lied to and deceived on a daily basis. Where religion is mocked, and immorality is accepted as normal.

Eventually, Islam will become the dominate religion, and fill the spiritual void of the people. .... :cool:

And Moses talked to a burning bush

That can certainly be claimed about all religions.

Mohammed was taught by christians and muslims about god and the bible stories
You mean christians and jews, right?

America has become a God-less secular country. Where the citizen's are lied to and deceived on a daily basis. Where religion is mocked, and immorality is accepted as normal.

Eventually, Islam will become the dominate religion, and fill the spiritual void of the people. .... :cool:
Or you'll beat it into them. :cool:

I don't think big Mo was crazy, but merely cynical and calculated.

I mean, here he was a thief, a murderer, a rapist and liked to fuck children. What BETTER way to bind his followers to him than by inventing a phony religion with himself as the world's most perfect being?

Now, I can understand morons for falling for that idiotic crap 1400 years ago, but people falling for something that stinks to high heaven like that in this day and age? It boggles the mind.

Forum List

Back