Mom Alleges Tutor Broke Little Boy's Jaw

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"BALTIMORE, MD (WBFF/CNN) – A boy’s mother says a school tutor slammed her son against the wall, breaking his jaw.

Lateekqua Jackson went to her son’s school Monday to pick him up after school and found the 7-year-old Trayvon injured."

All I was thinking when I read the bolded part was: " For Pete's sake! Give the a kid a chance before calling him a Trayvon. He's only 7!".

But all Trayvon jokes aside, I'm wondering why the suspect's name isn't in the report?

Mom alleges tutor broke her son's jaw

To me, if that tutor isn't fired, the school should most definitely be sued, especially if that is the only way to make them fork over the money for the boy's medical bills.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

To me, if that tutor isn't fired, the school should most definitely be sued, especially if that is the only way to make them fork over the money for the boy's medical bills.

Holly

Fired? Fired? Fired? Lol. Lawdy lawdy lawdy. Lol!

I just can't help it.

^^^ Firing of course would be for starters. Getting charged and thrown in jail for child abuse would come next.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes. It seems pretty bad with missing teeth and teeth pushed into gums? Unless there was a kid fight or something else we don't know about?

I still got cheek damage 3rd grad fall over banister (illegally sliding) fell down between a few floors. I did not want to tell, but others went for help. I never thought to say teacher pushed me over?

• Banned

Holly

Fired? Fired? Fired? Lol. Lawdy lawdy lawdy. Lol!

I just can't help it.
Bro...I'm like Scarface. "No Kids!"... I don't care how much you harbor hate towards another racial group....you never hurt children intentionally. That is evil and wrong and I would never support it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back