Mom beats heroin dealer with baseball bat.

She won't live a month in prison. Probably won't live a week. She needs to bring a suicide pill to her sentencing & use it if needed.

The story won't come up for me. What kind of sentence did she get.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. "The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing." To me, the world does not have enough people like that woman.

"lawyers has taken longer than usual to seat the jury to hear the case — since so many prospective jurors said they sympathized with Gavan's story."

:clap2:
Hey! Cut the typist some slack...the 's' key is left beside the 'd' key!

Why didn't she just report him to the cops?

What cause would they have to detain him, let alone charge him?

He's a drug dealer - isn't that illegal?

Well yes, but based on who's testimony? The gal that clobbered him?

Anyway- if you follow the like I posted above, the story is much more detailed.

Here's one line...

“My son is alive,” she said. “That’s all that matters. … I will take my life over his any day.”

Here's one line...

“My son is alive,” she said. “That’s all that matters. … I will take my life over his any day.”

Well, the kid made a choice to try heroin, so he is responsible for his own addiction. Don't blame the dealer, blame the kid who was dumb enough to try the drug in the first place.

I think that an assault like this is fine if you are defending yourself or someone else from immediate physical harm, but her son continued to make the choice to buy drugs from this guy, and the mother was wrong for attacking him.

I don't believe that her actions have solved anything - her son could still go back on the drug, he just needs to find another dealer.

Why didn't she just report him to the cops?

Well, the one she hit was just someone that knew the dealer and helped her son get hooked up. I wonder if the police have done anything to the dealer....maybe the liberal lawyers are being paid well to protect his sorry ass. All this legal system is designed to do is to keep the lawyers rolling in money.

Here's one line...

Well, the kid made a choice to try heroin, so he is responsible for his own addiction. Don't blame the dealer, blame the kid who was dumb enough to try the drug in the first place.

I think that an assault like this is fine if you are defending yourself or someone else from immediate physical harm, but her son continued to make the choice to buy drugs from this guy, and the mother was wrong for attacking him.

I don't believe that her actions have solved anything - her son could still go back on the drug, he just needs to find another dealer.

?? He "needs" to find another dealer, or he "could" find another dealer?:eusa_eh:

Here's one line...

?? He "needs" to find another dealer, or he "could" find another dealer?:eusa_eh:

If he wanted to go back on the drugs, all he needs to do is find another dealer.

If he wanted to go back on the drugs, all he needs to do is find another dealer.

I figured that's what you meant, but it read like you were saying he should go out and find one LOL.

The story won't come up for me. What kind of sentence did she get.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. "The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing." To me, the world does not have enough people like that woman.
Try this God blessed link: Jefferson County mom guilty in baseball bat attack over her son's drug addiction : News
Thanks for the link. I don't blame that lady for doing what she did. No one in the law enforcement area would have done anything to the drug supplier anyways because they are too busy letting other people get away with all that they are guilty of...like the person who murdered little Kaylie Anthony!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and that woman and her boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back