Mom says local Applebee’s denied family service after her 2-year-old had potty training accident

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is a black family. and of course they want to sue. they got kid peeing in one of their booths so no one wanted to serve them. i dont think they got a case here. and if she cleaned up how did anymore in restraunt no it happened?

I wish people understood that you do not have a RIGHT to occupy a privately owned space. If your behavior, or the behavior of your children, caused a disruption to employees they can ban you from the premises. This needs to happen more often tbh.

I wish people understood that you do not have a RIGHT to occupy a privately owned space. If your behavior, or the behavior of your children, caused a disruption to employees they can ban you from the premises. This needs to happen more often tbh.
so true. and they can refuse service to anyone. even if she did wipe it up it would still smell.

this is a black family. and of course they want to sue. they got kid peeing in one of their booths so no one wanted to serve them. i dont think they got a case here. and if she cleaned up how did anymore in restraunt no it happened?
What is "family service" at a restaurant chain?

Damn must be a light day in the racist world if all you can come up with is a 2yr old having an accident in a restaurant.
We can post more. Much more. But it would move the thread to the Badlands. You know, where everything goes to keep it out of sight

Yeah... and of course the virtue signaling media jump all over the story assuming...you know... RAAAACISM!!!
I guarantee you there is a whole other story not being told here. Obviously.
But... but... white privilege!!! RACISM!!
TRUMP!

If you're kid has a potty training accident then that means they should still be wearing diapers when you go to a restaurant, in case the kid has an accident.

If I owned a restaurant and some kid messed anywhere outside the bathroom I'd have to tell them they need to go. Don't have to be a dick about it, but it's not an unreasonable demand, and the parents should realize it's not unreasonable.

There are a shockingly high amount of people I see on a daily basis talking about a right to this and a right to that and so on. I don't think any of them know what a actual right is. They seem to think anything they want is somehow a right.

If you're kid has a potty training accident then that means they should still be wearing diapers when you go to a restaurant, in case the kid has an accident.

If I owned a restaurant and some kid messed anywhere outside the bathroom I'd have to tell them they need to go. Don't have to be a dick about it, but it's not an unreasonable demand, and the parents should realize it's not unreasonable.

There are a shockingly high amount of people I see on a daily basis talking about a right to this and a right to that and so on. I don't think any of them know what a actual right is. They seem to think anything they want is somehow a right.
this is as bad as the parents who bring the kid in and have sitting on potty sear why they eat and try to sue. sick.

I have so many questions about this picture. #1. How much longer until the boy turns three years old? I am asking because certain things might only take longer if training begins too early. The boy may not be old enough yet to understand how important the training is. #2. Why was the family allowed to even go to a table if getting served was not going to happen for them? #3. Because the "accident" had taken place a few days earlier, why wasn't anything said to the family before they left that day? #4. If a bad enough mess truly was left behind, why weren't any pictures taken of the mess and if possible, pictures of whoever left the mess as well for the person in charge of the restaurant to have?

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, if pictures were not taken, I am rather surprised because usually so many people who have a cellular phone can't even lay their "gadget" down for two seconds.

Forum List

Back