Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

President Donald Trump last week called on his supporters to hold massive rallies on his behalf, and on Monday some of them did their best to meet his demands
However, although Trump predicted that pro-Trump rallies would be the “biggest of them all,” photos from around the country show sparsely attended events that at most show a couple hundred people in a given location.

Report Advertisement
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale posted some photos that he’s seen around Twitter that show tiny crowds at assorted Trump rallies. Dale notes that pro-Trump news website Breitbart predicted the events would be “massive.
More Fake News 'Tiny Crowds'? ;p

Then why has politifact, at worst, named some of his promises as "Stalled" so far?

Obama lies every time he says he respects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the 2nd amendment, and capitalism.
Just what lies are those? Can you be specific?

I could, but you don't deserve the effort, you cheap dime store hack.

but just to appease you

Obama tearfully announces gun control orders

FLASHBACK: Obama Says ‘I Am Not a Supporter of Gay Marriage’
did you ever bother to read just what his orders were? You are as bad as Rump, you talk about lies, without a single ounce of proof, just a whole lot of hate

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.
Lying? Did he take your guns away, or anyone else's? Lets be honest here, your trying too hard to make this shyte up
No, he allowed the criminals to keep theirs and then sent thousands to drug cartels. Then he gave $500 million worth to terrorists. He was very pro gun.

"We have to pass the law to see what's in it"
That was NEVER a lie, son.
Can you imagine your reaction if President Obama would have lied all these times during his first 30 days in office? You would be demanding his resignation

Then why has politifact, at worst, named some of his promises as "Stalled" so far?

Obama lies every time he says he respects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the 2nd amendment, and capitalism.

but just to appease you

did you ever bother to read just what his orders were? You are as bad as Rump, you talk about lies, without a single ounce of proof, just a whole lot of hate

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.
And he's your president. Suck it.

but just to appease you

hack.
Lying? Did he take your guns away, or anyone else's? Lets be honest here, your trying too hard to make this shyte up

He said he supports the 2nd amendment, we know he doesn't.

Right now in NYC I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 just in fees to get a freaking revolver. That is not supporting the 2nd amendment, and those are the regulations he would LOVE to implement.

And I liked my plan, and I couldn't keep my plan, hack.

Tuesday November 8th pro Hillary rallies a massive flop.

Just sayin
Nope; AGAIN, she won 3 MILLION more votes than Cheeto. He's only in office due to an archaic EC system instituted to placate slaveholders. Nice.
Considering there's 10 million illegals, she should have won by more than that.
But of course you lie like rump cause you can't document any illegal voting. Not only did he lie about 3-5 million illegal votes, but said he would investigate. That hasn't happened

but just to appease you

hack.

He was the president, hack. January 19th 2017 called.

but just to appease you

hack.
He is not my (P)resident along with millions of others who can't stand the liar

but just to appease you

hack.

Right now in NYC I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 just in fees to get a freaking revolver. That is not supporting the 2nd amendment, and those are the regulations he would LOVE to implement.

What do NYC laws have to do with our last president. Why not think before posting your garbage.

but just to appease you

hack.

Just do not carry a gun. NYC is safe enough.

but just to appease you

hack.

NYC is far far safer than it was a few years ago.

but just to appease you

hack.
He is not my (P)resident along with millions of others who can't stand the liar

Lol, 2001 called, it wants its "not my president" bitching line back.

but just to appease you

hack.

What do NYC laws have to do with our last president. Why not think before posting your garbage.

its the general progressive mentality, guns for me, not for thee.

hack.

but just to appease you

hack.

not your call to make, and not NYC's call to make.

and we are not talking concealed carry here, its just to keep one in your home.

How is that not infringement?

How about we make it $50 in fees and a 1 week waiting period for an abortion?

hack.

I still want to know who is taking away your guns?

hack.

I lived there from 1976 - 1996. I was a musician and was out on the streets all night long. We went to after hour clubs in Harlem to hear jazz and salsa clubs in the south Bronx to hear salsa. I never needed a gun.

hack.

Chicago isn't. hack.

hack.

not your call to make, and not NYC's call to make.

and we are not talking concealed carry here, its just to keep one in your home.

How is that not infringement?

How about we make it $50 in fees and a 1 week waiting period for an abortion?
Cities and states have laws, accept it and deal with it

Forum List

Back