Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.
Lying? Did he take your guns away, or anyone else's? Lets be honest here, your trying too hard to make this shyte up

He said he supports the 2nd amendment, we know he doesn't.

Right now in NYC I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 just in fees to get a freaking revolver. That is not supporting the 2nd amendment, and those are the regulations he would LOVE to implement.

And I liked my plan, and I couldn't keep my plan, hack.
What do NYC laws have to do with our last president. Why not think before posting your garbage.

its the general progressive mentality, guns for me, not for thee.
I still want to know who is taking away your guns?

I can't get a revolver without waiting 6 months and paying $1000 above the cost of the gun. That's stopping me from getting one, just as bad as taking one.

did you ever bother to read just what his orders were? You are as bad as Rump, you talk about lies, without a single ounce of proof, just a whole lot of hate

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.
Lying? Did he take your guns away, or anyone else's? Lets be honest here, your trying too hard to make this shyte up

Right now in NYC I have to wait 6 months and pay $1000 just in fees to get a freaking revolver. That is not supporting the 2nd amendment, and those are the regulations he would LOVE to implement.

Just do not carry a gun. NYC is safe enough.

not your call to make, and not NYC's call to make.

and we are not talking concealed carry here, its just to keep one in your home.

How is that not infringement?

How about we make it $50 in fees and a 1 week waiting period for an abortion?
I will not need an abortion.

hack.

Cities and states have laws, accept it and deal with it

So black people should have just "dealt" with Jim Crow laws?

You really are an idiot.

hack.

NYC is far far safer than it was a few years ago.
I lived there from 1976 - 1996. I was a musician and was out on the streets all night long. We went to after hour clubs in Harlem to hear jazz and salsa clubs in the south Bronx to hear salsa. I never needed a gun.
My son lives there now, lower Manhattan, and he comments on how safe he felt.

hack.

Answer the question.

hack.

Chicago isn't. hack.
Were we talking about Chicago? Nationwide, violent crime is down. Another Rump lie

View attachment 114552 Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme.
16195120_10212660462295222_7953538994808755808_n.jpg

Answer the question.
I am sure southern states have far more restrictive abortion laws

Chicago isn't. hack.
Were we talking about Chicago? Nationwide, violent crime is down. Another Rump lie

it's another city with strict gun control.

What do NYC laws have to do with our last president. Why not think before posting your garbage.

I can't get a revolver without waiting 6 months and paying $1000 above the cost of the gun. That's stopping me from getting one, just as bad as taking one.
Must make you want to obtain one on the street. I have no problem with guns for target shooting or hunting (although I do not hunt). I just do not want people carrying them in public. Some states have made it legal to carry a gun in a bar. yeah, guns and alcohol are a good mix.

Answer the question.

Considering Abortion isn't a Federal right, I don't care. but considering you think it is, it's a fair question.

So what of it? $50 fee and 1 week waiting period for an abortion.

Chicago isn't. hack.

There gun control is no more strict than any other city, in fact in some ways its less so

Must make you want to obtain one on the street. I have no problem with guns for target shooting or hunting (although I do not hunt). I just do not want people carrying them in public. Some states have made it legal to carry a gun in a bar. yeah, guns and alcohol are a good mix.

No, I am a law abiding citizen. I shouldn't have to do something illegally because the local government has decided to infringe on my rights.

So why should I support gun laws like the current Maryland gun ban when I can't even have a basic revolver without infringement?

NOT ONE STEP BACK, ASSHOLES.

Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
Yet the leader of the working class didn't figure that out before announcing it...because he has never held a real job..

Answer the question.

Considering Abortion isn't a Federal right, I don't care. but considering you think it is, it's a fair question.

So what of it? $50 fee and 1 week waiting period for an abortion.
Every since the Supreme Court decision, abortion IS a Federal right

Answer the question.
What question?

Chicago isn't. hack.

There gun control is no more strict than any other city, in fact in some ways its less so

Bullshit.

Chicago isn't. hack.

Bullshit.
Instead of your opinion, why not present facts. The court system in Chicago is far too easy on gun offenders, particularly repeat offenders

Forum List

Back