Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

We already won. Clearly, you were on the short bus. His Florida rally was well attended.
Yes Rump is the (P)resident, but when you lose an election by 3 million votes, is that really winning.
California isn't the only state that gets to decide the president so yep! Plus mexifornia wants to leave the USA so guess they aren't really American anymore :) OH and and on top of the illegals voting.
Back to the illegals voting Homer? Why is it that neither you nor Rump can prove this lie????
An investigation is underway you would know that if you listened to PRESIDENT Trump
What lie? Come on lets go chop chop.
Yesterday I posted a list of 100 rump lies, just in his first 30 days in office. Go look them up. But, I must say if you are questioning whether or not Rump lies at this point, you need some serious help
I'll pass since you can't even name ONE supposed lie PRESIDENT Trump has told.
As I said, Homer, the list is there, but you are too stupid to read.
Heres one that wasn't there. Remember when he told us that he was so rich that he would fund his entire campaign himself? Then he would not be beholden to special interest groups.

LOL that's since he took office eh? He did fund his campaign but he can't stop PAC's from sending him money nor should he. If he was beholden to special interests he wouldn't or couldn't be doing what he is doing as President. Taking on ACTUAL illegal immigration instead of lip service,cutting waste,taking on the EPA corruption. That wouldn't happen if he was being bought.
Trump never funded his own campaign. he took money from anyone and everyone from day one. Are you that ignorant not to know this
Wrong.
We already won. Clearly, you were on the short bus. His Florida rally was well attended.
Yes Rump is the (P)resident, but when you lose an election by 3 million votes, is that really winning.
California isn't the only state that gets to decide the president so yep! Plus mexifornia wants to leave the USA so guess they aren't really American anymore :) OH and and on top of the illegals voting.
Back to the illegals voting Homer? Why is it that neither you nor Rump can prove this lie????
An investigation is underway you would know that if you listened to PRESIDENT Trump
What lie? Come on lets go chop chop.
Yesterday I posted a list of 100 rump lies, just in his first 30 days in office. Go look them up. But, I must say if you are questioning whether or not Rump lies at this point, you need some serious help
Heres one that wasn't there. Remember when he told us that he was so rich that he would fund his entire campaign himself? Then he would not be beholden to special interest groups.

LOL that's since he took office eh? He did fund his campaign but he can't stop PAC's from sending him money nor should he. If he was beholden to special interests he wouldn't or couldn't be doing what he is doing as President. Taking on ACTUAL illegal immigration instead of lip service,cutting waste,taking on the EPA corruption. That wouldn't happen if he was being bought.
Is cutting waste, by adding 50 billion to the defense budget, make any sense to you
Ever heard of kicking the can down the road? Would you rather spending 50 billion NOW and upgrade our broken down useless military equipment or keep kicking can down the road and spend MUCH more than that over a period of time fixing things that keep breaking down!? I see exactly why he is doing what he is doing. Its time to modernize the military and upgrade our old falling apart equipment.

He actually probably agrees with them politically, it's their method he is trying to critique.

Again, there is a difference between name calling with the press and suppressing it. The press used to be proudly partisan, and the government had an antagonistic relationship with press that was on the other side. Only in this century has the "we are neutral even if we aren't" mantra become the norm for mainstream media. He isn't going after the press as a whole, he is going after the partisan press, which is of course mostly progressive these days.

Wow, so many progressive talking points in one statement. Yeesh. Less regulations means more $$ for actually producing the product the company offers, less overhead, and more $$ for stockholders, which considering pensions and 401k's is a lot of people not exactly among the hoi poloi. Defense is a federally mandated sphere. and right now we are mostly bombing off-white people. And saying abortion is a problem for the States to figure out is Federalism, i.e. small FEDERAL government.

They are screaming their fool heads off, not debating, not asking actual questions, just screaming talking points trying to drown them out.

I won't talk for others, but my opposition against Obama was opposition to his policies, and progressive policies in general. I don't have to hate the guy to dislike his politics, or think he's an asshole.
No one has to hate Rump to dislike his policies or politics. His problem is that he lies constantly

99% of the screeds seen on this site, and when I look at facebook go for the easy out of personal attacks, on both Trump and his supporters. It's been like that since day 1, and from people I used to consider reasonably sane. They post things from Occupy democrats, and worst, most base forms of copypasta.

Yes, people lost their shit with Obama, but is was mostly fringe people, now you have what used to be considered mainstream progressives turning into frothing idiots.
Can you understand that all Trump does is lie about almost everything? Is that what you want in a President. He has a big mouth and has no idea what he is doing

"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan period"

" I was against gay marriage before I was for it"

"We have to pass the law to see what's in it"

All politicians lie, at least Trumps current lies are just bluster. So far he's been Truthful about his intentions.
No, he has not. He has flip flopped more than a beach sandal.

Even a left leaning site like Politifact can't say that.

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

No one has to hate Rump to dislike his policies or politics. His problem is that he lies constantly

99% of the screeds seen on this site, and when I look at facebook go for the easy out of personal attacks, on both Trump and his supporters. It's been like that since day 1, and from people I used to consider reasonably sane. They post things from Occupy democrats, and worst, most base forms of copypasta.

Yes, people lost their shit with Obama, but is was mostly fringe people, now you have what used to be considered mainstream progressives turning into frothing idiots.
Can you understand that all Trump does is lie about almost everything? Is that what you want in a President. He has a big mouth and has no idea what he is doing

All politicians lie, at least Trumps current lies are just bluster. So far he's been Truthful about his intentions.
That was NEVER a lie, son.
Can you imagine your reaction if President Obama would have lied all these times during his first 30 days in office? You would be demanding his resignation

Then why has politifact, at worst, named some of his promises as "Stalled" so far?

Obama lies every time he says he respects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the 2nd amendment, and capitalism.
Just what lies are those? Can you be specific?

Trump never funded his own campaign. he took money from anyone and everyone from day one. Are you that ignorant not to know this
Wrong.

Is cutting waste, by adding 50 billion to the defense budget, make any sense to you
Ever heard of kicking the can down the road? Would you rather spending 50 billion NOW and upgrade our broken down useless military equipment or keep kicking can down the road and spend MUCH more than that over a period of time fixing things that keep breaking down!? I see exactly why he is doing what he is doing. Its time to modernize the military and upgrade our old falling apart equipment.
Whoa, we have the largest, by far, military budget in the world. Surely 500 billion can fix equipment without making it larger

Can you imagine your reaction if President Obama would have lied all these times during his first 30 days in office? You would be demanding his resignation

Then why has politifact, at worst, named some of his promises as "Stalled" so far?

Obama lies every time he says he respects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the 2nd amendment, and capitalism.

I could, but you don't deserve the effort, you cheap dime store hack.

but just to appease you

Obama tearfully announces gun control orders

FLASHBACK: Obama Says ‘I Am Not a Supporter of Gay Marriage’

Hundreds showed up nation wide to support the serial sex offender today.
3.2 million demonstrated the day after the Inauguration.

Breitbart, that virtue of truth, called the trump rallies as " massive."

Hundreds.

Lol

Clinton had a rally?

Trump supporters showed up on election day Trump critics showed up on November 9th and pretty much every day since to bitch piss and moan over the fact they didn't show up on November 8th. So you on the left continue to march and protest and whine and cry 24/7 365 days a year the rest of us will be back on election day 2020 when it really matters.

The simple fact is, its always easier to rally angry people than happy people. Supportive rallies will always lag behind protest rallies.
Oh yes, that logic clearly explains the massive inaugural crowd for President Obama's first Inaugural.

Doh.

but just to appease you

did you ever bother to read just what his orders were? You are as bad as Rump, you talk about lies, without a single ounce of proof, just a whole lot of hate

President Donald Trump last week called on his supporters to hold massive rallies on his behalf, and on Monday some of them did their best to meet his demands
However, although Trump predicted that pro-Trump rallies would be the “biggest of them all,” photos from around the country show sparsely attended events that at most show a couple hundred people in a given location.

Report Advertisement
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale posted some photos that he’s seen around Twitter that show tiny crowds at assorted Trump rallies. Dale notes that pro-Trump news website Breitbart predicted the events would be “massive.
I clicked on your link and discovered you lied again. The story you linked does not say Trump called for massive rallies.

Trump supporters showed up on election day Trump critics showed up on November 9th and pretty much every day since to bitch piss and moan over the fact they didn't show up on November 8th. So you on the left continue to march and protest and whine and cry 24/7 365 days a year the rest of us will be back on election day 2020 when it really matters.

The simple fact is, its always easier to rally angry people than happy people. Supportive rallies will always lag behind protest rallies.
Oh yes, that logic clearly explains the massive inaugural crowd for President Obama's first Inaugural.

Doh.

that doesn't detract from my Statement. Inaugurations are a one shot thing, an event, similar to when Trump goes and speaks publicly. I can't compare to protests and rallies.

Hundreds of Trump supporters rally outside Georgia Capitol

Hundreds of Trump supporters rally outside Georgia Capitol

UUUUUGE CROWDS!.......lol
It isn't like those who support Trump can leave work for a day, like we see with the paid rioters of the left. Real US citizens have families to take care of, while shit face liberals who aborted their babies inside or out of the womb sit in their parents basement smoking dope, or out on the streets burning buildings or punching women. Ah yes, what is really interesting is that those UUUUUGE CROWDS! showed up when the money counted, and that is WHY, Mr. Trump is now called President Trump. Bet you precious snowflakes still hate US for making America Great Again.

c96d7efb58fdc53595727ddcd8ed8a5e.jpg

Um... we already voted. We also have jobs.
No one wants to go out and support rump at a rally? Deep down they know he is a failure
Again, we work for a living. No time for pussy hats and such nonsense.
All of us work for a living, but to take a few hours off to support your president, should not be a big deal
Trump won, dumbass.

but just to appease you

did you ever bother to read just what his orders were? You are as bad as Rump, you talk about lies, without a single ounce of proof, just a whole lot of hate

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.

but just to appease you

who cares? he's lying in saying he supports the 2nd amendment. He lied when he said he was against gay marriage. It's all about political posturing.

hack.
Lying? Did he take your guns away, or anyone else's? Lets be honest here, your trying too hard to make this shyte up

Forum List

Back