Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

Not sure what that means. Bourdain is a proud liberal. He's just not infected by hate.
If I'm pissed off at you because you shot my wife in the head, the problem is not my hatred of what you did. The problem is what you did.

The problem has nothing to do with left-wing hatred or bias, but everything to do with President's policies across many, many issues.

That hypocritical jerk Boudain, talks about denying people the "legitimacy of their views", but then goes right into denying the left the legitimacy of theirs.

But it sure is sad to see how much hate is pouring from the Left for other Americans.
When you got a President taking a holy shit on American values, like calling the media the enemy, or deliberately nominating Cabinet members for the sole purpose of destructing certain departments such as the Dept of Education or the EPA, then you can expect people to "go off!" People aren't hating Trump just to get their ya-ya's out.

What you somehow don't see is that your behaviors played a role in putting this guy in the White House.

That's his point.
I will agree with you there. The one thing the left is not good at, is building political infrastructure. One of the few compliments I have towards the right, is they wrote the book on how to get their message out 24/7 across all forms of media.

Oh nosssss! He wants to shrink a bloated and ineffective government! The horror!

OH-NO-michael-jackson-funny-moments-26902288-627-800.jpg

I didn't think the turnout would be that large
As I said Trump supporters are WORKING plus who's to say that was taken yesterday? I wouldn't have gone to a rally for Trump yesterday we already won! Why bother?
Do Trumps never ending lies ever bother you?
What lie? Come on lets go chop chop.
Yesterday I posted a list of 100 rump lies, just in his first 30 days in office. Go look them up. But, I must say if you are questioning whether or not Rump lies at this point, you need some serious help
I'll pass since you can't even name ONE supposed lie PRESIDENT Trump has told.
A Canadian paper, the Toronto Sun published 500 falsehoods told by trumpster before the election during his nomination campaign.

Anyone can tell you the lies trump has told but you are a waste of time and just an annoying twit. If you don't know any trump lies you are a retard too.

As I said Trump supporters are WORKING plus who's to say that was taken yesterday? I wouldn't have gone to a rally for Trump yesterday we already won! Why bother?
Yesterday I posted a list of 100 rump lies, just in his first 30 days in office. Go look them up. But, I must say if you are questioning whether or not Rump lies at this point, you need some serious help
A Canadian paper, the Toronto Sun published 500 falsehoods told by trumpster before the election during his nomination campaign.

Anyone can tell you the lies trump has told but you are a waste of time and just an annoying twit. If you don't know any trump lies you are a retard too.
well none of us here care what the Canadians think.

Not sure what that means. Bourdain is a proud liberal. He's just not infected by hate.
If I'm pissed off at you because you shot my wife in the head, the problem is not my hatred of what you did. The problem is what you did.

The problem has nothing to do with left-wing hatred or bias, but everything to do with President's policies across many, many issues.

That hypocritical jerk Boudain, talks about denying people the "legitimacy of their views", but then goes right into denying the left the legitimacy of theirs.

But it sure is sad to see how much hate is pouring from the Left for other Americans.
When you got a President taking a holy shit on American values, like calling the media the enemy, or deliberately nominating Cabinet members for the sole purpose of destructing certain departments such as the Dept of Education or the EPA, then you can expect people to "go off!" People aren't hating Trump just to get their ya-ya's out.

What you somehow don't see is that your behaviors played a role in putting this guy in the White House.

That's his point.
I will agree with you there. The one thing the left is not good at, is building political infrastructure. One of the few compliments I have towards the right, is they wrote the book on how to get their message out 24/7 across all forms of media.

Oh nosssss! He wants to shrink a bloated and ineffective government! The horror!

OH-NO-michael-jackson-funny-moments-26902288-627-800.jpg
Is shrinking a bloated ineffective government by adding 50 billion to defense, make sense to you. The defense dept is as bloated, or more so, than any other department

Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
There there Helium :itsok:
:lame2:
Don't you have a massive rally to attend?
nope, I have a business to run. you got any cities to burn down?
Nope. I'm at work. I have a job, despite what ignorant old folks old like you presume about liberal minded people.
so why do you believe my peers or I care to rally on our work days?

Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
There there Helium :itsok:
:lame2:
Nope. I'm at work. I have a job, despite what ignorant old folks old like you presume about liberal minded people.
Does that work allow you to post on a message board whenever you like?

Again, we work for a living. No time for pussy hats and such nonsense.
All of us work for a living, but to take a few hours off to support your president, should not be a big deal
We already won. Clearly, you were on the short bus. His Florida rally was well attended.
Yes Rump is the (P)resident, but when you lose an election by 3 million votes, is that really winning.
California isn't the only state that gets to decide the president so yep! Plus mexifornia wants to leave the USA so guess they aren't really American anymore :) OH and and on top of the illegals voting.
Back to the illegals voting Homer? Why is it that neither you nor Rump can prove this lie????
An investigation is underway you would know that if you listened to PRESIDENT Trump
As I said, Homer, the list is there, but you are too stupid to read.
Heres one that wasn't there. Remember when he told us that he was so rich that he would fund his entire campaign himself? Then he would not be beholden to special interest groups.

LOL that's since he took office eh? He did fund his campaign but he can't stop PAC's from sending him money nor should he. If he was beholden to special interests he wouldn't or couldn't be doing what he is doing as President. Taking on ACTUAL illegal immigration instead of lip service,cutting waste,taking on the EPA corruption. That wouldn't happen if he was being bought.

Does that work allow you to post on a message board whenever you like?
seems like a rhetorical question.

All of us work for a living, but to take a few hours off to support your president, should not be a big deal
We already won. Clearly, you were on the short bus. His Florida rally was well attended.
Yes Rump is the (P)resident, but when you lose an election by 3 million votes, is that really winning.
California isn't the only state that gets to decide the president so yep! Plus mexifornia wants to leave the USA so guess they aren't really American anymore :) OH and and on top of the illegals voting.
Back to the illegals voting Homer? Why is it that neither you nor Rump can prove this lie????
An investigation is underway you would know that if you listened to PRESIDENT Trump
Heres one that wasn't there. Remember when he told us that he was so rich that he would fund his entire campaign himself? Then he would not be beholden to special interest groups.

LOL that's since he took office eh? He did fund his campaign but he can't stop PAC's from sending him money nor should he. If he was beholden to special interests he wouldn't or couldn't be doing what he is doing as President. Taking on ACTUAL illegal immigration instead of lip service,cutting waste,taking on the EPA corruption. That wouldn't happen if he was being bought.
Trump never funded his own campaign. he took money from anyone and everyone from day one. Are you that ignorant not to know this

Is cutting waste, by adding 50 billion to the defense budget, make any sense to you

Hint.. the election is over. lets try and help each other, us against the bought and paid for.

The problem is people will say this, then when you say, hey, how about real change, like changing the electoral college to simple one person one vote. No, no, no, they say, we don't like this.

You are probably one of the dopes that believes everything that liar says. He will lie today like he lies every day and you will suck up those lies with glee.
Did they find that tv broadcast Donnie saw on 9/11 of thousands of American Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey?
How about those millions and millions of illegals voting for Clinton? Maybe the massive turnout to his inauguration? Perhaps some evidence that trump was against the Iraq invasion before it began?

You are probably one of the dopes that believes everything that liar says. He will lie today like he lies every day and you will suck up those lies with glee.
Did they find that tv broadcast Donnie saw on 9/11 of thousands of American Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey?
How about those millions and millions of illegals voting for Clinton? Maybe the massive turnout to his inauguration? Perhaps some evidence that trump was against the Iraq invasion before it began?
Remember when he sent his "investigators" to Hawaii several years ago to prove that Obama wasn't born in the US. Remember all the "dirt" they dug up on Obama? Remember that we never heard anything more about this?

He isn't attacking the legitimacy of their views, he is trying to help them get their own heads out of their asses.
Assuming their heads are in their asses is delegitmising their views.

Calling the media the enemy isn't against american values, considering that when the media takes sides there is a long history of antagonism between partisan media and the government. And our media is partisan, despite its protests and whining.
Freedom of the press is a core American value. When you declare the press the enemy, you are declaring that American value the enemy.

There are a lot of people who support much smaller government at the federal level. Support of smaller, controlled federal government is called federalism, and is one of the original political positions during this countries founding.
The problem is, those same people who say they support a smaller government, are really referring to deregulation so corporate America can reap in more profits at the expense of average Americans. Those very same people are more than willing to give the Pentagon $5 trillion to go bomb brown people. Yeah, they support small government, except when it comes to a woman's uterus. Then they want government all up in her vagina.

Yes, people are hating on trump to get their ya-ya's out, if they just opposed him politically they could easily do that without the vitriol we are seeing, towards Trump himself and his supporters.
They are opposing him politically. His own side is opposing him politically, as seen in these town halls.

Don't talk to me about "vitriol". The right takes the cake on that one. How much vitriol did the right spew at Obama?

He actually probably agrees with them politically, it's their method he is trying to critique.

Again, there is a difference between name calling with the press and suppressing it. The press used to be proudly partisan, and the government had an antagonistic relationship with press that was on the other side. Only in this century has the "we are neutral even if we aren't" mantra become the norm for mainstream media. He isn't going after the press as a whole, he is going after the partisan press, which is of course mostly progressive these days.

Wow, so many progressive talking points in one statement. Yeesh. Less regulations means more $$ for actually producing the product the company offers, less overhead, and more $$ for stockholders, which considering pensions and 401k's is a lot of people not exactly among the hoi poloi. Defense is a federally mandated sphere. and right now we are mostly bombing off-white people. And saying abortion is a problem for the States to figure out is Federalism, i.e. small FEDERAL government.

They are screaming their fool heads off, not debating, not asking actual questions, just screaming talking points trying to drown them out.

I won't talk for others, but my opposition against Obama was opposition to his policies, and progressive policies in general. I don't have to hate the guy to dislike his politics, or think he's an asshole.
No one has to hate Rump to dislike his policies or politics. His problem is that he lies constantly

99% of the screeds seen on this site, and when I look at facebook go for the easy out of personal attacks, on both Trump and his supporters. It's been like that since day 1, and from people I used to consider reasonably sane. They post things from Occupy democrats, and worst, most base forms of copypasta.

Yes, people lost their shit with Obama, but is was mostly fringe people, now you have what used to be considered mainstream progressives turning into frothing idiots.
Can you understand that all Trump does is lie about almost everything? Is that what you want in a President. He has a big mouth and has no idea what he is doing

"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan period"

" I was against gay marriage before I was for it"

"We have to pass the law to see what's in it"

All politicians lie, at least Trumps current lies are just bluster. So far he's been Truthful about his intentions.

Freedom of the press is a core American value. When you declare the press the enemy, you are declaring that American value the enemy.

The problem is, those same people who say they support a smaller government, are really referring to deregulation so corporate America can reap in more profits at the expense of average Americans. Those very same people are more than willing to give the Pentagon $5 trillion to go bomb brown people. Yeah, they support small government, except when it comes to a woman's uterus. Then they want government all up in her vagina.

They are opposing him politically. His own side is opposing him politically, as seen in these town halls.

Don't talk to me about "vitriol". The right takes the cake on that one. How much vitriol did the right spew at Obama?

He actually probably agrees with them politically, it's their method he is trying to critique.

Again, there is a difference between name calling with the press and suppressing it. The press used to be proudly partisan, and the government had an antagonistic relationship with press that was on the other side. Only in this century has the "we are neutral even if we aren't" mantra become the norm for mainstream media. He isn't going after the press as a whole, he is going after the partisan press, which is of course mostly progressive these days.

Wow, so many progressive talking points in one statement. Yeesh. Less regulations means more $$ for actually producing the product the company offers, less overhead, and more $$ for stockholders, which considering pensions and 401k's is a lot of people not exactly among the hoi poloi. Defense is a federally mandated sphere. and right now we are mostly bombing off-white people. And saying abortion is a problem for the States to figure out is Federalism, i.e. small FEDERAL government.

They are screaming their fool heads off, not debating, not asking actual questions, just screaming talking points trying to drown them out.

I won't talk for others, but my opposition against Obama was opposition to his policies, and progressive policies in general. I don't have to hate the guy to dislike his politics, or think he's an asshole.
No one has to hate Rump to dislike his policies or politics. His problem is that he lies constantly

99% of the screeds seen on this site, and when I look at facebook go for the easy out of personal attacks, on both Trump and his supporters. It's been like that since day 1, and from people I used to consider reasonably sane. They post things from Occupy democrats, and worst, most base forms of copypasta.

Yes, people lost their shit with Obama, but is was mostly fringe people, now you have what used to be considered mainstream progressives turning into frothing idiots.
Can you understand that all Trump does is lie about almost everything? Is that what you want in a President. He has a big mouth and has no idea what he is doing

All politicians lie, at least Trumps current lies are just bluster. So far he's been Truthful about his intentions.
That was NEVER a lie, son.
Can you imagine your reaction if President Obama would have lied all these times during his first 30 days in office? You would be demanding his resignation

No, he has not. He has flip flopped more than a beach sandal.

That was NEVER a lie, son.
Can you imagine your reaction if President Obama would have lied all these times during his first 30 days in office? You would be demanding his resignation

Then why has politifact, at worst, named some of his promises as "Stalled" so far?

Obama lies every time he says he respects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the 2nd amendment, and capitalism.

Forum List

Back