Money, money, money

Wall Street and Goldman Sachs will do well as they always do and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated.
how much of your wealth have Wall Street and Goldman Sachs taken from you?
Uh, that bailout that is soon to be issued again before that clown is finished...uh, I helped with tax dollars.
Barry is king of bailouts... of course he's gonna bailout his puppet masters. And that's what exactly happened
Dude, I got so so many people on ignore....your getting there. Bailouts were a Bush idea, please educate your dumb white ass before you send for me again, k

Wall Street and Goldman Sachs will do well as they always do and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated.
Uh, that bailout that is soon to be issued again before that clown is finished...uh, I helped with tax dollars.
Barry is king of bailouts... of course he's gonna bailout his puppet masters. And that's what exactly happened
Dude, I got so so many people on ignore....your getting there. Bailouts were a Bush idea, please educate your dumb white ass before you send for me again, k

FOr one I didn't ask a question about bailouts did I?

and if you think you putting me on ignore is going to do anything but make me laugh then you are delusional.

The people with the longest ignore lists are the people with the least to say

No doubt bush is/was a career politician too... The bailouts were in fact absolute mistakes as with the stimulus… the Federal government can never help anybody because it wants too much in return… Fact

No doubt bush is/was a career politician too... The bailouts were in fact absolute mistakes as with the stimulus… the Federal government can never help anybody because it wants to much in return… Fact
The stimulus was never a mistake. It helped bring our economy out of the Bush depression

and how much of your wealth was taken from you

The last time the American people were told the trickle down would work with tax cuts for the rich, 2007 almost took us off a cliff...now you can keep this back and forth bullshit up all you want idiot, but I'm not gonna engage ignorance and blind stupidity simply because your white ass is bored. The history is there, the lesson is there and the facts are evident.....last time, I lost my 401K earnings, my home lost its value and so many of my co workers lost their jobs...now next fuckin question!!

No doubt bush is/was a career politician too... The bailouts were in fact absolute mistakes as with the stimulus… the Federal government can never help anybody because it wants to much in return… Fact
The stimulus was never a mistake. It helped bring our economy out of the Bush depression
It was an absolute mistake because it did nothing and our grandkids and their grandkids are going to have to be paying for it. Dip shit

Yes it did want much and it got it, 4% unemployment, a stable market and auto industry and gas prices below 3 bucks....not bad you ask me

It was an absolute mistake because it did nothing and our grandkids and their grandkids are going to have to be paying for it. Dip shit
Dear by the time Trump gets through with EPA and deregulations....paying for it, will be the least of thier issues....living long enough to pay for it will be their biggest issue....stupid ass

and how much of your wealth was taken from you

The last time the American people were told the trickle down would work with tax cuts for the rich, 2007 almost took us off a cliff...now you can keep this back and forth bullshit up all you want idiot, but I'm not gonna engage ignorance and blind stupidity simply because your white ass is bored. The history is there, the lesson is there and the facts are evident.....last time, I lost my 401K earnings, my home lost its value and so many of my co workers lost their jobs...now next fuckin question!!
this isn't a thread about trickle down I asked a simple question in reply to a post that was not yours

so tell me how much of your wealth did WallStreet and Goldman Sachs take from you?

oh yeah none

And if you didn't cash out your 401 when the market dropped you didn't lose anything

Yes it did want much and it got it, 4% unemployment, a stable market and auto industry and gas prices below 3 bucks....not bad you ask me
Only a fool would believe that's the actual unemployment number. Gas prices have nothing to do with the federal government it's all about supply and demand in the private sector. And The auto industry is still fucked.

You continue to show your total ignorance. Where the phyuck do you think the money went to?

and if you think you putting me on ignore is going to do anything but make me laugh then you are delusional.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Bye Felicia

thank you for making my point

Only a fool would believe that's the actual unemployment number. Gas prices have nothing to do with the federal government it's all about supply and demand in the private sector. And The auto industry is still fucked.
DOOOOMMMM is all you ingrates know...lets wait on the real doom, shall we

Fed’s $4 Trillion Holdings to Boost Growth Beyond End of QE
Fed’s $4 Trillion Holdings to Boost Growth Beyond End of QE
The Federal Reserve which is not part of the Federal Government but a central bank, still has $4 trillion on its books, but what I want to know, is who is going to pay back that debt? Does the government absorb that debt, or does the bank start taking off the top, everyone's dollars who have money in the banks? Because Obama and his banking cronies, didn't want the fucking liberal to look bad, this is what Democracy looks like. Liberals who have short term memory, and why they are the stupidest people in the universe.

View attachment 108606

The Federal Reserve which is not part of the Federal Government but a central bank, still has $4 trillion on its books, but what I want to know, is who is going to pay back that debt?

The Fed holds US Treasury debt and MBS.
The Treasury debt will be paid back by the US Treasury.
The MBS will be paid back by the home owners who have mortgages held by Fannie & Freddie which were grouped into the MBS (mortgage backed securities) which were bought by the Fed.

Does the government absorb that debt

The Fed holds assets, why would anyone need to "absorb debt"?

or does the bank start taking off the top

Huh?

everyone's dollars who have money in the banks?

You seem confused about how this stuff works.
The Fed owns bonds. They give their net profit to the US Treasury.

Dear by the time Trump gets through with EPA and deregulations....paying for it, will be the least of thier issues....living long enough to pay for it will be their biggest issue....stupid ass
The hoax that is "climate change" is costing this country more than they can afford… Getting rid of those regulations is the best thing we can do for the economy. Fact

The hoax that is "climate change" is costing this country more than they can afford… Getting rid of those regulations is the best thing we can do for the economy. Fact
Tell us just how you know climate change is a hoax? Maybe you heard it from Rush? Or on Fox?

thank you for making my point
Listen, you are boring me. I am here for real debate, not this childish banter you keep maintaining, now either grow the fuck up or miss me on this non-sensual rhetoric. Stop acting like your furher and grow a brain cell, fool

DOOOOMMMM is all you ingrates know...lets wait on the real doom, shall we
Why don't the federal government live within its means? It's the easiest thing in the world to do spend less than what you have…

You are too loony for words, good bye

Forum List

Back