🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Monica Blewinsky opens up with details...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Lewinsky was a 21-year-old recent college graduate from Los Angeles when she began working at the White House as an unpaid intern in July 1995. It didn’t take long for her to have “strange encounters” with other interns.

“One in particular [was] this girl gushing over about the president,” she recalled. “Talking about how handsome he was. And I just remember thinking to myself, ‘Ew! This is an old guy with wiry grey hair. How could she find him attractive?’ I didn’t get it until the first time I was really in his presence.”

Lewinsky said her feelings changed when she saw Clinton at an event.

“I was struck in a way that he had this ability to hold everybody that was there,” she said. “… Everybody is sort of starry-eyed in his presence. I kind of have to laugh at my younger self. But that was when my crush started.”

Lewinsky revealed that between August to October, the pair shared a number of “flirtatious encounters.” However, things escalated in November 1995 during the federal government shutdown. Interns had taken on roles of furloughed federal employees. Lewinsky described that at one point there was a small staff birthday party with Clinton present.

“I realized that the top… of my underwear had been showing, my thong underwear,” she said. “And I thought, ‘Well, I’ll up the game. I knew he was walking out of a room. And instead of putting my trousers up, like I would have done in any other incidence, I didn’t. It was unnoticeable to everybody else in the room, but he noticed… I just remember him asking me questions… Where did I go to college, things like that. I don’t think at that point in my life my heart had ever beat as fast. I blurted out, ‘You know, I have a crush on you.’ And he laughed and smiled and asked me if I wanted to go to the back office. And I did.....

Monica Lewinsky details Bill Clinton affair, terrifying meeting with investigators in new doc - news - att.net

Yes, she OPENED UP a little about her wonderful experience.

ewww.jpg

Forum List

Back