Monica lewinsky speaks out about her affair with Clinton

NVER turn down SERIOUS amounts of cash (until you are indepently wealthy). as in multimillionaire.

im-voting-republican-the-democrats-left-a-bad-taste-in-my-mouth.jpg

Her father must be so proud. I'll bet he tells all the guys at work that he raised a daughter that let the president stuff cigars in her snatch and then blow loads on her face so she could climb that professional ladder.

Wonder if she's gonna relate the encounter with the Junkyard Dog that led to the most famous stain in presidential history?

I would have paid damn near anything to be in the room to see the look on Slick's face when some aide had to break the news to him that 'that woman' had the most unfortunate proof that he had lied to the world about their sexual relationship inside our White House.

"...proof? That's impossible. Nothing ever happened so there's nothing to prove, so quit wasting my time. So now, when's Hillary scheduled to be out of town next?"

"Um, sir. Well, she claims you, um, shot...er, ya see she says she's got this dress, a blue knit one, that she says has a cum stain on it and, again, she claims it's yours, sir. That you, you'll excuse the expression sir, blew a load all over her dress, and she's going to turn it over to the prosecutor's offfice and they're gonna conduct a DNA test...

Wonder if she's gonna relate the encounter with the Junkyard Dog that led to the most famous stain in presidential history?

I would have paid damn near anything to be in the room to see the look on Slick's face when some aide had to break the news to him that 'that woman' had the most unfortunate proof that he had lied to the world about their sexual relationship inside our White House.

"...proof? That's impossible. Nothing ever happened so there's nothing to prove, so quit wasting my time. So now, when's Hillary scheduled to be out of town next?"

"Um, sir. Well, she claims you, um, shot...er, ya see she says she's got this dress, a blue knit one, that she says has a cum stain on it and, again, she claims it's yours, sir. That you, you'll excuse the expression sir, blew a load all over her dress, and she's going to turn it over to the prosecutor's offfice and they're gonna conduct a DNA test...

Even with the proof, obama could convince the libbies he was innocent

she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

lol. And what president has NOT lied? Get real.:cuckoo:

I think a man or woman lying about having an extra-marital affair is pretty much nothing compared to a president who lies to Congress and the American public about weapons of mass destruction so he can invade a country and start a war that ends in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilians. Pretty big difference there. Which one is heinous? I'd say mass murder outscores lying about an affair.

lol. And what president has NOT lied? Get real.:cuckoo:

Not to mention the fact the 'investigation' into whether or not he had an affair and lied about it cost the US taxpayer BILLIONS of dollars. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

I think a man or woman lying about having an extra-marital affair is pretty much nothing compared to a president who lies to Congress and the American public about weapons of mass destruction so he can invade a country and start a war that ends in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilians. Pretty big difference there. Which one is heinous? I'd say mass murder outscores lying about an affair.
Bush didn't lie, but you will stick to talking points.

Forum List

Back